What's new

New Indian army chief issues warning to Pakistan on first day

Yeah! The Indian Army is totally non professional. The professionals are in the Pak Army, what with their business interests amounting to $20 billion!!

The Pak military controls one-third of all heavy manufacturing in the country and up to seven per cent of Pakistani private assets. In a speech to open a new business owned by the Fauji Foundation, Musharraf boasted of "exceptional" military-owned banks, cement and fertiliser plants!! More here... Pakistani army's '$20bn' business - Pakistan Power and politics - Al Jazeera English

Preparing for battle is a hobby. Promoting business interests is a profession that's far more important! :P Which, needless to say, the Indian Army sadly lacks! :sad: They need to concentrate less on the art of war and more on how to make moolah! :lol:
BAGHAL MA CHORI AUR MU PA RAM RAM

Funny how in a defence forum, they want hats to look like those in a Paris or Milan fashion show. He is wearing the hat of the his regiment - the Gurkhas - maybe you have heard of them?

I have heard of them...do they all wear the hats with the band sticking on their mouthes or did they run out of sizes for your COAS to choose from

i didnt realize you had "Nepali" Sikhs :laugh:

Yeah! The Indian Army is totally non professional. The professionals are in the Pak Army, what with their business interests amounting to $20 billion!!

The Pak military controls one-third of all heavy manufacturing in the country and up to seven per cent of Pakistani private assets. In a speech to open a new business owned by the Fauji Foundation, Musharraf boasted of "exceptional" military-owned banks, cement and fertiliser plants!! More here... Pakistani army's '$20bn' business - Pakistan Power and politics - Al Jazeera English

Preparing for battle is a hobby. Promoting business interests is a profession that's far more important! :P Which, needless to say, the Indian Army sadly lacks! :sad: They need to concentrate less on the art of war and more on how to make moolah! :lol:

create a thread on the subject so i can debunk everything you are saying, while enjoying doing it

on "art of war" - just talk to the many countries that send their soldiers to get trained in our facilities...then talk

I have heard of them...do they all wear the hats with the band sticking on their mouthes or did they run out of sizes for your COAS to choose from

BRITS LEFT THAT CAP FOR HIM ON A RAILWAY TRACK

DEBUNKED BEFORE.. Come on kiddo you can do better.

Lol..... I can see my Friends across the boarder jumping up and down..... Friends hold on for a sec.

1) This was response to a question asked by a stupid journalist, looking for a aggressive head line or a flash news scrolling...
2) He asked the New chief what could be the response of in case another beheading kind of situation comes up?
3) What you expect the army chief to answer? No No, we will keep quiet, we will go with a white flag and request PA (or it extended arm) to return the head????

Let us not blame him.... It is the stupid media to be blamed.......
The Chief was even more stupid falling to the trap of a journo ....huh

Lt-Gen-Dalbir-Singh-Suhag.jpg

Apnay Chief ko "BORN VITA" pilao Jaldi,Bohat dubla ho gaya hai kargil kay bad,Pakistan main is ko sirf "CHOW DOWN" hi milay ga...........:woot::omghaha:

Military traditions are just that.

gorkha_20111119093321.jpg

64109_1.jpg

GURKHAS_05.jpg

What is why the Nepali Sikh bit? Officers can be from any group & he is not a Sikh. Don't tell me you too think that only Sikhs can have Singh with their name.

What all

Every thing you wrote out of context............what that has to do with your General's speech..............did you ever heard or listen........any army cheif of any country including Pak Army...........giving comments of other countries on their first day of job.............only Indian Do........:bunny:

What all

Every thing you wrote out of context............what that has to do with your General's speech..............did you ever heard or listen........any army cheif of any country including Pak Army...........giving comments of other countries on their first day of job.............only Indian Do........:bunny:

There are no such regulations that an army chief only say this and that.. He responded to a question about last years beheading..
He said "
India's response to any beheading-like incident in future would be "more than adequate, intense and immediate".
Weekly basis LoC firing happening and daily basis infiltration, there is no such peace situation there which is broken by this statement. His statememt is clear and strong.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom