What's new

New Indian army chief issues warning to Pakistan on first day

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

suhag-2.jpg

n10_1a.jpg

Indian Army Chief seems bettered suited to work in some cheap comedy movie :lol:

Bakra Eid a rahi hai , General Raheel should send some " Qurbani ka Ghost " to his rival :rofl::rofl:
ya Ensure pilao ise yaar koi :omghaha::omghaha:

The Pakistani allegations of beheadings by Indian Forces are pure unadulterated rubbish!! In fact they're laughable! It's amusing how the PA goes crying to the UNMOGIP everytime to complain about Indian Army's actions!

How about the covering fire they keep giving to the terrorists trying to cross the LoC/IB which results in ceasefire violations? The IA doesn't go complaining to the UNMOGIP. They instead take the appropriate action at the battalion/company level to make mincemeat of these yahoos trying to infiltrate.

On the evening of the 15th of January, 2013) of ‘The Buck Stops Here’, Admiral (Retd.) Ramdas, former chief of the Indian Navy said he knew that Indian forces have beheaded Pakistani soldiers in the past. Gen. (Retd.) V.P. Malik, former chief of the Indian Army contradicted him, and said this had never happened. Barkha Dutt was silent on this matter.

Below is a summary of some highlights of the discussion.

Around 21:15 minutes into the programme, Admiral Ramdas says, “Beheading of Troops has been going on from both sides has been for some time, I mean there is evidence of this…”

Barkha Dutt knows what Admiral Ramdas was talking about. As has been pointed out before in Kafila she has written about it (the decapitation of Pakistani soldier by the Indian army during the Kargil conflict in the summer of 1999) herself in Himal magazine (June, 2001).

I had to look three times to make sure I was seeing right. Balanced on one knee, in a tiny alley behind the army’s administrative offices, I was peering through a hole in a corrugated tin sheet. At first glance, all I could see were some leaves. I looked harder and amidst all the green, there was a hint of black—it looked like a moustache. “Look again,” said the army colonel, in a tone that betrayed suppressed excitement. This time, I finally saw.

It was a head, the disembodied face of a slain soldier nailed onto a tree. “The boys got it as a gift for the brigade,” said the colonel, softly, but proudly.

India-Pakistan: Another tipping point? - NDTV

Pakistani Soldier Tortured To Death By indian forces:

A million men are still deployed along the frontlines
Pakistan has accused India of torturing and killing one its border guards earlier this week in an incident along their border.

From the autopsy, it has been ascertained that he was brutally murdered

Pakistani spokesman Rashid Qureshi

Government spokesman General Rashid Qureshi said the soldier was captured after straying into no-man's land.

Journalists in Islamabad were shown a video of a body that had been mutilated, and were told that the autopsy showed signs of torture.

General Qureshi said the soldier was then shot dead at point-blank range.

The row came as EU leaders issued a fresh appeal to both countries to do more to defuse tensions between them, which have led to a million or so men being deployed along the border.

Torture allegation

The Pakistanis named the soldier as Corporal Maqsood.

They said he had gone into no-man's land to retrieve some camels.

"It is evident from the condition of the mutilated body that the deceased was subjected to intense torture by burning his skin with cigarette butts, shooting him in the leg and physical beating before he was killed," said General Qureshi.

He warned that such incidents could "snowball" as it could prove difficult to control the response of the soldiers.

Indian denial

India has denied the torture allegation, saying it is "totally incorrect".

A defence ministry spokesman said the Pakistani soldier had been killed in an exchange of fire after crossing the border in order to infiltrate Indian territory.

The Indian spokesman said that one of their officers had also been killed in the exchange of fire.

The incident was said to have taken place three days ago along the border between Pakistan's Punjab province and the Indian state of Rajasthan.

The body of the dead Pakistani soldier was handed back the next day.

Source :BBC

Live example of brutality on a POW From 1965 .. returned in l2008!!
2qcp3xj.jpg

Sepoy Maqbool Hussain

Returned torn....tongue cut,tortured,nails pulled...memory lost,health issues...tortured for almost 5 decades... only remembered his Army Number !!

"He crossed the Wagah border in exchange for civilian prisoners. A far cry from the tall, well-built soldier he once was, mentally disoriented, was presumed to be a fisherman like the rest of the group who returned with him. On the homecoming of the soldier, neither his parents, nor his brother of Tarrar Khal on September 17, were in this world to receive him. In his saner moments, he kept writing "No.335139" whenever he was questioned about his identity. Weeks later, officials, realizing the significance of the number, handed him over to the military, under whose care he has been for the past two years."

Only a non-professional person give such kind of statements on his very first day of job........

Really? And we have many of your countrymen on this forum accusing RAW and the Indian army of funding the TTP ? If there is any merit to those accusations, I would respectfully disagree with your claim that India or its Chief of Staff "can't do jackshit to Pakistan".
So you agree to the fact that India is interefering in the internal affairs of Pakistan and cannot fight directly so keeps on doing these kind of conspiracies.

So you agree to the fact that India is interefering in the internal affairs of Pakistan and cannot fight directly so keeps on doing these kind of conspiracies.

I don't agree with anything. I'm just an Indian dude posted to Zimbabwe, waiting for my paycheck at the end of the month and observing the stupidity of my fellow Indians and our neighbors on PDF

I don't agree with anything. I'm just an Indian dude posted to Zimbabwe, waiting for my paycheck at the end of the month and observing the stupidity of my fellow Indians and our neighbors on PDF

Buy Bhabi a new dress with matching shoes ! :angry:

Only a non-professional person give such kind of statements on his very first day of job........
Yeah! The Indian Army is totally non professional. The professionals are in the Pak Army, what with their business interests amounting to $20 billion!!

The Pak military controls one-third of all heavy manufacturing in the country and up to seven per cent of Pakistani private assets. In a speech to open a new business owned by the Fauji Foundation, Musharraf boasted of "exceptional" military-owned banks, cement and fertiliser plants!! More here... Pakistani army's '$20bn' business - Pakistan Power and politics - Al Jazeera English

Preparing for battle is a hobby. Promoting business interests is a profession that's far more important! :P Which, needless to say, the Indian Army sadly lacks! :sad: They need to concentrate less on the art of war and more on how to make moolah! :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom