What's new

New Group Colors

What the heck is the difference between 'Star Members', 'Elite Members', 'Opinionators', Think Tanks', 'Professionals' and so on? Do these guys get to go on a vacation to Hawaii or a free trip to the ISS? :what:

I don't think many are aware of what they are. We need to know what their charter of duties are! :pop: Can someone pleeeease elucidate?

Thanks!
Help.gif

How about changing the color of Seniors aswell- its getting boring in Olive-

My suggestions- how about calling them "Apprenticeship members"- the name is hard but unique though-

What the heck is the difference between 'Star Members', 'Elite Members', 'Opinionators', Think Tanks', 'Professionals' and so on? Do these guys get to go on a vacation to Hawaii or a free trip to the ISS? :what:

I don't think many are aware of what they are. We need to know what their charter of duties are! :pop: Can someone pleeeease elucidate?

Thanks!
Help.gif

It's just accolades and boost of internet respect. :cool:

Star Members have their own forum and is kind of like Jr. TT
Elite Members are with 8000 posts and some years.
Opinionators post their op-group posts on the website on current issues time to time.
Think Tanks are basically forum leaders with their own section to discuss appropriate issues. Pakistanis only.
Professionals are all who served in military or have worked in defence organizations with specializations in specific field.

How about changing the color of Seniors aswell- its getting boring in Olive-

My suggestions- how about calling them "Apprenticeship members"- the name is hard but unique though-
How about Senior Members being called, 'Cream of the Crop?
images

Or even "High Command'?

Star Members have their own forum and is kind of like Jr. TT
Elite Members are with 8000 posts and some years.
Opinionators post their op-group posts on the website on current issues time to time.
Think Tanks are basically forum leaders with their own section to discuss appropriate issues. Pakistanis only.
Professionals are all who served in military or have worked in defence organizations with specializations in specific field.
Ah, thanks! Are 'Professionals' only those who have served in the Pakistan military?

The administrators and think tanks seem to be the bird of a feather, same with International Mods and Seniors.

There should be more distinctive in their Colours. Dark Green, Deep Purple, Wine Red Colours are some of the options.

As usual, no changes suggested for the banned members. It's like nobody cares about us......

Back
Top Bottom