What's new

New Delhi Seeks Heavy Machine Guns For F-INSAS

NO OFFENCE GUYS BUT THIS IS HOU AN AVG **** SOILDER LOOKS

5TH GENERATION SOILDER :D:partay::partay:

url

ITS IS INDIAN SOILDERS LAST POSTED WERE PAKISTANI SOILDERS I THINK BOTH LOOKS AVG GYS.

dude, India army uses much more advanced technologies than Pakistan army. They have better communication systems, surveillance, reconnaissance, Electronic Warfare, radars, battle field computers, rifles for foot soldiers.

As you know IA is already started trials of several F-INSAS subsystems. Nearly 1000 systems are under development as a part of F-INSAS in DRDO and various other private firms. The firsts will be inducted in 2012. The whole Indian army will be converted by 2020.

Dresses of the Indian army
110dl6d.jpg

244s7k4.jpg

F-INSAS Rifles...

Another one...

In F-Insas Program Each soldier will be handling 1 Primary Ammo and 2 secondary ammo's, A chemical warfare resistant ballistic suit,Palm top for battle field navigation and To know The positioning of both enemies and allies, Solar Power Pack, And A Wireless Headset for battle field communication, A helmet with thermal sensors, video cameras ,chemical and biological sensors, integrated with a heads-up display monitor equivalent to two 17-inch computer monitors,Night vision Goggles..... Well this is all About the Modern Soldier of Indian Army, Wish It was there when I was In.... My son sure will have

I am already retired dear

Hello sir ji :)

It's really nice that we have member like you.

IF U HAVE TO USE THE F-INSAS THEN WHICH KIND OF TECHNOLOGY U LIKE.

Please answer, i am engg. student and i am going to Join TATA and hopefully in desing wing of defence.

May be i can contribute some thing :)

Hello sir ji :)

It's really nice that we have member like you.

IF U HAVE TO USE THE F-INSAS THEN WHICH KIND OF TECHNOLOGY U LIKE.

Please answer, i am engg. student and i am going to Join TATA and hopefully in desing wing of defence.

May be i can contribute some thing :)

Well If You are serious about it, then the few things which I would want to add it to this is, It should include integrated tactical processing by providing maps, routes, and data with a 180° emissive visor display,combat sensor for situational awareness, Free fall parachute attached...A system which would keep the soldier comfortable in no matter which climatic conditions and make the Soldier less Exhausted... If You could come up with these things for us

Well If You are serious about it, then the few things which I would want to add it to this is, It should include integrated tactical processing by providing maps, routes, and data with a 180° emissive visor display,combat sensor for situational awareness, Free fall parachute attached...A system which would keep the soldier comfortable in no matter which climatic conditions and make the Soldier less Exhausted... If You could come up with these things for us

Sir I am Damm serious about this thing.(Sorry for my language :) )
i have invested my 3 years behind preparing project and hope fully i complete it within few months and presented to TATA or L & T whom ever consider it.

There are few things i have included in it.

1) Day or Night up to 1.5 Km vision (Night vision is optional because army can't purchase it in large no, but it's like a add on you can attach it in few min.)

2) JUST SEE AND SHOOT system( i am going to Patent it), in which our soldier will just look at the target and small computer will calculate the distance, type of weapon use, air speed, location on earth, and the optimal position and align entire weapon to the target in less then second and our soldier just have to pull the trigger!!

3) Protection from small and medium caliber weapon and hand grenade(Protection will depend upon diff models).

4) C3I system (Most advance communication available)

5) Protection from Weather. (Right now we are working on this system because we think this is vary vary impotent, if our solider feel comfortable then they can fight batter).

6) And last but not list One small entertainment center( Touch screen PDA , with songs and photos and few movies :) ).

I hope we will overcome few technical difficulty soon.:toast_sign:

Please feel free to advice, i really appreciate it :)

6) And last but not list One small entertainment center( Touch screen PDA , with songs and photos and few movies ).

That was nice, this system will be a major loss to "Vibidh bharati":)

Sir I am Damm serious about this thing.(Sorry for my language :) )
i have invested my 3 years behind preparing project and hope fully i complete it within few months and presented to TATA or L & T whom ever consider it.

There are few things i have included in it.

1) Day or Night up to 1.5 Km vision (Night vision is optional because army can't purchase it in large no, but it's like a add on you can attach it in few min.)

2) JUST SEE AND SHOOT system( i am going to Patent it), in which our soldier will just look at the target and small computer will calculate the distance, type of weapon use, air speed, location on earth, and the optimal position and align entire weapon to the target in less then second and our soldier just have to pull the trigger!!

3) Protection from small and medium caliber weapon and hand grenade(Protection will depend upon diff models).

4) C3I system (Most advance communication available)

5) Protection from Weather. (Right now we are working on this system because we think this is vary vary impotent, if our solider feel comfortable then they can fight batter).

6) And last but not list One small entertainment center( Touch screen PDA , with songs and photos and few movies :) ).

I hope we will overcome few technical difficulty soon.:toast_sign:

Please feel free to advice, i really appreciate it :)

Its hard for me to believe that You have developed these things, But if Yes, God bless You my son.... But Iam sorry to say that You cannot get it patented, you have to go via ministry of defense.... and The 6)th point, please avoid that fro military use.... the rest are great ideas, If You can Come up with it, go ahead and get help from govt for developing it....

Its hard for me to believe that You have developed these things, But if Yes, God bless You my son.... But Iam sorry to say that You cannot get it patented, you have to go via ministry of defense.... and The 6)th point, please avoid that fro military use.... the rest are great ideas, If You can Come up with it, go ahead and get help from govt for developing it....

No Sir,

May be there are still some confusion.....

1) We will not take government's fund for developing this systems.

2) we are going to solve technical bottle neck by our self. then we will go to Private firms like TATA, L & T or Mahindra and ask them for funds for final product.

3) If everything goes as per plane then one of the company will fund us and launch this system in market and IA will be the major Buyer we will also sell this system to our NSG and Anti terrorist units.

We have choose not to take government fund for developing such systems because it will take YEARS AND YEARS for permission and there are too much politics and ........(u know batter)

Instead we will approach to the Private firms and come out with much batter results in less time. :)

and regarding my 6th point, That PDA is mainly going to use for System setting pluse if we come up with batter software in future then it will change the software over air. (Means we can mail attachment to any were in the world form our office desk and our solider will upgrade it's system on battle field if he want !!!!) .

Entertainment is just a one of if, and ya we already finished it's design !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom