What's new

New Chinese stealth fighter heightens dilemma for Indian Navy

That is what i was also telling "no point" in your argument,
Just because you have a good education does not mean that you can make decisions for 1.2 billion INDIANs or 7 billion people of this planet, Please do not brag about your education because it a commodity in INDIA only the rich can buy, and to your info I am an M Tech and I work in the UK for one of the reputed institutions of INDIA, that does not make me any larger or smaller to any one in the planet. But I consider myself to be the voice of people who can not fight for themselves unlike you who are interested in boosting a pseudo ego in the name of Patriotism,

Dude, you have no idea about carrier operations and you are brain farting without responding to any points made and tried several times to derail the thread. ANd even now you are derailing on the basis of something which is off topic and irrelevant.

no tension sirji

according to the latest rumors in power corridoors of sena bhawan the latest tweet by my "chiria" the navy is highly impressed by the Rafale and Rafale M is on the cards for IAC-2 + there are rumours also that AMCA will be onli for Naval & ARMY use as for airforce Rafale and FGFA & PAKFA are already done deal :yahoo:

There is the evi dence
between Chinese thinking, Indians are getting worked up just by buying foreign made weapon systems and proud of it, On the other hand Chinese are designing and manufacturing their own.

There is the evi dence
between Chinese thinking, Indians are getting worked up just by buying foreign made weapon systems and proud of it, On the other hand Chinese are designing and manufacturing their own.
well madam with all deu respect we are smart we are buing and making owr indegnous industry more powerfull with latestet inputs from western sources as they say why re invent the wheel ;)

The emergence of J 31 will definitely have impact on IN policies.

AMCA may get more funds and priority now.

The thread is misdirected. How can J-31 have any implications for the IN when it is a PLAAF jet that is going to contend against the J-20 for winning orders for the PLAAF?

I'm done, what about you? keep trolling or just period?
got maximum earnings for today ?:P WTF are you trying to say ? Who was the the idiot trolling ? Go and check your previous post before talking BS .
Ontopic : Indian Navy has nothing to do with PLAAF even if u have naval version they wont come face to face.

J31 will have 2 versions , air and navy.
any source buddy ?

There is the evi dence

Chinese are copying is the more appropriate term. All their so-called indigenous fighters are all cheap copies. From J-7 to J-31, All are copies. Not just fighters, take any Chinese products. In 99%, there is no originality. Too bad, they have skill to reverse engineer and copy, but don't have skill to design something originally.

Pure conjecture. The IN has 15 years to play with. The J-31 will not be operational for at least a decade and the PLAN having operational CBGs is even further away. Not only does the PLAN have A LOT to learn wrt carrier ops but designing and producing a 5th gen fighters is no easy task. And it begs the question- how will China, that has been under strict sanctions for decades and is relatively new to design and manufacturing of high end fighters, develop a world class 5th gen fighter comparable with America's and Russia's when they have decades more experience than China. How will China working in complete isolation develop the EW, avionics and sensor fusion tech to rival the giants like Boeing, Northrup Grunman, Thales, BAE etc? Is it really feasible that China will be able to bypass decades of R&D and TRILLIONS in USD in investment be able to right off the bat come up with a rival to the F-22/35 or PAK-FA/FGFA?? Are we all really buying China is able to start running marathons before it has even learnt to crawl?

Anyway, like the article says- India enjoys the ability to procure the best systems out there in the world and we can expect to see a flat-top 65,000-70,000 ton ACC possibly with EMALS within the next 12 years with either the Rafale-M or F-35C (for the long term risk assessment the IN will probably go for the later).

Can any Chinese members please answer my points? How has china got to a stage where they are at the same level as those who have a in Estes far more in time and funds? It just isn't logical is it to say Fhina will make a stealth fighter comparable to the F-22/35 or PAK-FA/FGFA?

Can any Chinese members please answer my points? How has china got to a stage where they are at the same level as those who have a in Estes far more in time and funds? It just isn't logical is it to say Fhina will make a stealth fighter comparable to the F-22/35 or PAK-FA/FGFA?

how dare you to ask such typical questions... chinese got radars in eyes. they can scan enemy jets with eyes and point out defects of those jets..... Now J-20 is able to fly.. so it will come to production line early 2015 and J-31 early 16.... and remaining J-16 early 17 etc....

Check the thread in India section, title like India buy this, India buy that. There finally comes stuff you can't buy, a real 5 gen fighter., not som money ripoff walk through.

how dare you to ask such typical questions... chinese got radars in eyes. they can scan enemy jets with eyes and point out defects of those jets..... Now J-20 is able to fly.. so it will come to production line early 2015 and J-31 early 16.... and remaining J-16 early 17 etc....
J20 is far superior than any fighter IAF will induct in the next 20 years:

Check the thread in India section, title like India buy this, India buy that. There finally comes stuff you can't buy, a real 5 gen fighter., not som money ripoff walk through.

J20 is far superior than any fighter IAF will induct in the next 20 years:
Based on........................

Ever heard of China speed! A snail won't know how fast a leopard could run, the most stupid one is that snail convince itself leopard should not run that fast:

Based on........................
Base on your low efficiency and delay, lame maintenance on dilaptidated Mig 21 flying coffin 40years after induction. every one knows it, base on you guys keep doing mental masturbation in a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom