What's new

New Chinese stealth fighter heightens dilemma for Indian Navy

Don't de-rail the thread :coffee:
if keeping the thread on rail is all about ego wars and keyboard warriors, its better to derail it.
so are you still ok with the CHANNEL 4 footage, did you not feel like your sister going through the trauma? in the SL war crimes.
Did you even feel remorse for what happened for the last 30 years to the Tamils in the island nation?
Are you ready to kill the Tamils in INDIA to make SL your friend, or else SL is going to fall in the arms of CHINA?

if keeping the thread on rail is all about ego wars and keyboard warriors, its better to derail it.
so are you still ok with the CHANNEL 4 footage, did you not feel like your sister going through the trauma? in the SL war crimes.
Did you even feel remorse for what happened for the last 30 years to the Tamils in the island nation?
Are you ready to kill the Tamils in INDIA to make SL your friend, or else SL is going to fall in the arms of CHINA?

No replies to the topic :rofl: ???? Don't make it an ego trip. You just brain farted and somebody responded and now desparately trying to derail !

You can post as many photos or news off topic, I won't respond, so stop trying :coffee:

Have you not seen the CHINES friends last post, which gave a brief info on what they plan to do?
will you accept it only if i copy past it as my post.
:hitwall:

dude...again like i said. Yo uhave no idea what you are talking about. This is my last response to you. Bye.

China will at least build up to six CBG. We will negotiate to build a carrier dock port in Karachi with Pakistan, maybe in the future. Nuclear propelled carrier is not that difficulty in considering China has nuclear sub with alike technology, not to forget China has the most advanced PWR tech recognized by the whole world.

Just ignore him dude, you are 100 times more reasonable. According to the comments in PDF, most BD and Siri Lankan are Pro China. That is not because they really hate you guys, it reflect their fear against a powerful India's expansion desire. This is the same reason why Vietnam, Japan, Russia also dont like China, all these relationship is destined by being a giant in the region. You are hatred because you are too big to not pose threat, that's a simple reason to follow.
That is the reason my friend, both the CHINESE AND INDIANS should work together and always have a back channel open to keep these smaller nations at its right full place.
They can not do jack about CHINA and INDIA growing and will complain endlessly about our growth and we are just increasing the hatred between us to satisfy some one elses fear factor

dude...again like i said. Yo uhave no idea what you are talking about. This is my last response to you. Bye.

please explain how much IDEA you have on the subject?
do you remember the day we devalued our rupee against $ in 1990 because of the debt that we went of the incompetent financial planning by our MMS. He then served as a CIA agent and still is, and because of that from ordinary book geek, he became FM, and now is the PM.

please explain how much IDEA you have on the subject?
do you remember the day we devalued our rupee against $ in 1990 because of the debt that we went of the incompetent financial planning by our MMS. He then served as a CIA agent and still is, and because of that from ordinary book geek, he became FM, and now is the PM.

self delete...no point.

Pure conjecture. The IN has 15 years to play with. The J-31 will not be operational for at least a decade and the PLAN having operational CBGs is even further away. Not only does the PLAN have A LOT to learn wrt carrier ops but designing and producing a 5th gen fighters is no easy task. And it begs the question- how will China, that has been under strict sanctions for decades and is relatively new to design and manufacturing of high end fighters, develop a world class 5th gen fighter comparable with America's and Russia's when they have decades more experience than China. How will China working in complete isolation develop the EW, avionics and sensor fusion tech to rival the giants like Boeing, Northrup Grunman, Thales, BAE etc? Is it really feasible that China will be able to bypass decades of R&D and TRILLIONS in USD in investment be able to right off the bat come up with a rival to the F-22/35 or PAK-FA/FGFA?? Are we all really buying China is able to start running marathons before it has even learnt to crawl?

Anyway, like the article says- India enjoys the ability to procure the best systems out there in the world and we can expect to see a flat-top 65,000-70,000 ton ACC possibly with EMALS within the next 12 years with either the Rafale-M or F-35C (for the long term risk assessment the IN will probably go for the later).

In those 15 years what do u think Chinese planers will be sleeping ? No my friend they for sure will be developing bigger and better things. Indian can not beat Chinese. My guess would be Chinese would have become so strong they might think of invading better countries than India like UK coz they have a score to settle with UK for past colonization of Hong Kong. So my friend if i were u stop worrying about India , worry about UK your next masters might be Chinese.

That is the reason my friend, both the CHINESE AND INDIANS should work together and always have a back channel open to keep these smaller nations at its right full place.
They can not do jack about CHINA and INDIA growing and will complain endlessly about our growth and we are just increasing the hatred between us to satisfy some one elses fear factor

Capabilities and intention are 2 different things. Military planning is done on the basis on capabilities. Intention is secondary.

In those 15 years what do u think Chinese planers will be sleeping ? No my friend they for sure will be developing bigger and better things. Indian can not beat Chinese. My guess would be Chinese would have become so strong they might think of invading better countries than India like UK coz they have a score to settle with UK for past colonization of Hong Kong. So my friend if i were u stop worrying about India , worry about UK your next masters might be Chinese.

The US today is not able to achieve what you are talking about against medium capable opponents. What you are talking about is impractical in military terms.

self delete...no point.

That is what i was also telling "no point" in your argument,
Just because you have a good education does not mean that you can make decisions for 1.2 billion INDIANs or 7 billion people of this planet, Please do not brag about your education because it a commodity in INDIA only the rich can buy, and to your info I am an M Tech and I work in the UK for one of the reputed institutions of INDIA, that does not make me any larger or smaller to any one in the planet. But I consider myself to be the voice of people who can not fight for themselves unlike you who are interested in boosting a pseudo ego in the name of Patriotism,
Always keep in mind, if you can do some thing, then others can also, if INDIA can have CSG so can CHINA or even somalia for that sake, all it takes is some sane minds to take the top office in the respective countries.

Dream on KID, people like you are the reason I quote MALCOM X in my signature

Congrats guys,
I was hoping to see atleast one Asian Company challenging the might of Boeing or any other western aircraft industry for that sake.
As far as INDIA is considered, we are slow and steady when it comes to decession making, lets wait for some more time for the concerned ministry to give a go ahead for TATA's or any other company in investing in this sector.
Besides we have a lot of cleaning to do when it comes to Politics.
Not slow, just does not have the intellectual capacity to do something advanced, leave alone something as advanced as j 31 or close to it what happened with Tjas or Arjan. First design something more basic . Chinese are light years ahead of India in every faced of life. Indians should come out of d illusions of being advanced in tec. China is the way to the future.

Not slow, just does not have the intellectual capacity to do something advanced, leave alone something as advanced as j 31 or close to it what happened with Tjas or Arjan. First design something more basic . Chinese are light years ahead of India in every faced of life. Indians should come out of d illusions of being advanced in tec. China is the way to the future.
another KID, you are not in my league to have a meaningful conversation. you to be frank are just in your diapers. Growup.
There are sane and sensible CHINESE whom I can talk to, besides I doubt your racial origin, you might be a PAKISTANI or a person from these smaller nations who do not want INDIA and CHINA work together, else you guys will get screweed.

That is what i was also telling "no point" in your argument,
Just because you have a good education does not mean that you can make decisions for 1.2 billion INDIANs or 7 billion people of this planet, Please do not brag about your education because it a commodity in INDIA only the rich can buy, and to your info I am an M Tech and I work in the UK for one of the reputed institutions of INDIA, that does not make me any larger or smaller to any one in the planet. But I consider myself to be the voice of people who can not fight for themselves unlike you who are interested in boosting a pseudo ego in the name of Patriotism,
Always keep in mind, if you can do some thing, then others can also, if INDIA can have CSG so can CHINA or even somalia for that sake, all it takes is some sane minds to take the top office in the respective countries.

Dream on KID, people like you are the reason I quote MALCOM X in my signature

My advise was based upon pure sincerity learn Chinese, china is the way to future. Especially u being Indian it,s in Indian DNA to accept invaders as their masters. History tells us that , Porteguese, English even Afghans colonized India so brother get ready for new Chinese masters.

Capabilities and intention are 2 different things. Military planning is done on the basis on capabilities. Intention is secondary.

The US today is not able to achieve what you are talking about against medium capable opponents. What you are talking about is impractical in military terms.

That was just a joke , i agree with u on that . thanks

Back
Top Bottom