What's new

New book on PAF

Fantastic news, this is great development and good media for us and our airforce. :tup:

Asalaam alikum wr wb brothers;

Great stuff ! Only recently i got hold of an old book on PAF by Air commodore M Kaiser Tufail called " GREAT AIR BATTLES of Pakistan Air Force" and i read it all with great enthusiasm. I am very keen now after discovering there is a new book lauched on PAF, i just can't wait to get my hands on it !.

Please please please anyone where can we book lovers on PAF ( THe best Air FOrce in the World) purchase it from ? Is it available on amazon.co.uk ? ...

Help anyone please !

Asalaam alikum wr wb brothers;

Great stuff ! Only recently i got hold of an old book on PAF by Air commodore M Kaiser Tufail called " GREAT AIR BATTLES of Pakistan Air Force" and i read it all with great enthusiasm. I am very keen now after discovering there is a new book lauched on PAF, i just can't wait to get my hands on it !.

Please please please anyone where can we book lovers on PAF ( THe best Air FOrce in the World) purchase it from ? Is it available on amazon.co.uk ? ...

Help anyone please !

go to Key Publishing.com.uk for details!

Was unable to find this book in Islamabad. Can any one help

where can i find this book? didnt find it in lahore, it wasnt even available at amazon.com

If anybody could help?

First 25 copies will go the Air Staff in AHQ. 50 will goto the selected Senior Officers in his list.

First 25 copies will go the Air Staff in AHQ. 50 will goto the selected Senior Officers in his list.

Something odd here, isn't it? Air Force members should know the history of the PAF from 1998-2008, they made it. Why does the Air Force insist on an "Air Force First" policy in absolutely everything, from defence budget to books? Before anyone replies, know that I love the PAF, but their attitutde towards everyone else, especially civillians, is not at all heartwarming to say the least.

Let the civillians read the damn book!

Edit

Nice cover picture, F-16 in vertical climb. I think the cover could have looked nicer, and since the past decade was all about "self-reliance", maybe a JF-17 would have been more appropriate, but oh well, beggars can't be choosers. When will I be able to request this book from the Pakistani Embassy in Canada?

Lol. I would, but I'm a student. We're always broke. Best thing is to ask my univresity to order a copy for their library. It always works.

my bad! makes sense!:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom