What's new

The PAF Prowess

Like 5 mins from the base(PAF Mushaf) to Ladha in South waziristan, a distance of around 270km..... u kidding me, at what speed was F-16 flying?

*Cough* *Cough*

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

ALL publicly available pictures.

mi17 with a flir system that is cool a static asset in the air ...good idea but which air craft is is the one with side mounted flir?...seems like a navel AC?

And no night capability?

WTF

Do we have night capability on JF-17???

Answer me.....

And no night capability?

WTF

Do we have night capability on JF-17???

Answer me.....

Please calm down.. no need to act like your world just got shattered.

The lack of night capability refers to the inability to attack targets precisely at night without the risk of collateral damage.
It does not refer to the ability to operate on Air defense roles at night.. or provide CAS at night.. or otherwise.
The JF-17s along with all other PAF aircraft except the F-7MP series and unmodified mirages are capable of operations at night.
The only capability that was lacked then was pinpoint accurate bombing at night which was required in the terrain..
that capability is being integrated into the JF-17 and will come for the upgraded F-16s.

Lashkar is not Arabic.....

Its Persian.. people keep getting confused with the fact that Urdu is a mixture of Arabic and Persian.

Please calm down.. no need to act like your world just got shattered.

The lack of night capability refers to the inability to attack targets precisely at night without the risk of collateral damage.
It does not refer to the ability to operate on Air defense roles at night.. or provide CAS at night.. or otherwise.
The JF-17s along with all other PAF aircraft except the F-7MP series and unmodified mirages are capable of operations at night.
The only capability that was lacked then was pinpoint accurate bombing at night which was required in the terrain..
that capability is being integrated into the JF-17 and will come for the upgraded F-16s.

Thank you... My world just got save from being shattered....:chilli:

Goodrich DB-110 Reconnaissance Pod mounted on a F-16.

Pakistan+Air+Force+has+also+employed+Goodrich+DB-110RAPTOR+Airborne+Reconnaissance+Pod.JPG

A Sniper XR Advanced Targeting Pod (ATP) which provides colour imagery of a militant pushing a wheelbarrow back to a cave.
Sniper-pod-FS.jpg

pic.jpg

A precision bomb strike on a militant stronghold.
6.JPG

That actually is the Star SAFIRE III system integrated by HISS - World Class Surveillance Systems Integration

The Naval AC is the fokker F27 I think

THe FLIR of the Mi-17 and Fokker is the same?

They dont look the same...on closer inspection they are inverted replicas of eachother. Which begs the question, can a FLIR system revolve a whole 360 on the vertical axis?

Goodrich DB-110 Reconnaissance Pod and Sniper XR Advanced Targeting Pod. Both have same functionality or different?

Goodrich DB-110 Reconnaissance Pod and Sniper XR Advanced Targeting Pod. Both have same functionality or different?
I believe one is for "Judy" mission while the other is for painting the target, @Oscar , I dinne......

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe one is for "Judy" mission while the other is for painting the target, @Oscar , I dinne......

One works like a wide angle digital camera while the other works like a binoculars of sorts with a laser designation.

the DB-110 can take pictures the size of a hundred megapixels.. whilst the Sniper manages a resolution of some 1.3MP

Last edited by a moderator:
SUCH A TREMENDOUS JOB BY CAS RAO QAMAR SULEMAN,AND OTHER ARMY PERSONNEL.....SALUTE....!!

YES WE HAD THE CAPABILITY

Back
Top Bottom