What's new

Pakistan's Air Force Learned About the Bin Laden Raid on TV

PAF knew about everything. But radars were detecting high presence of F-18s n AWACS in Afghan Airspace close to Pak Afghan Border.
PAF knew everything? :disagree: And yet they learned about the raid from TV channels!! :woot: Wow! Fancy way to fight a war! :P

But seriously, it shows up the flawed threat perception of the PAF. The India specific paranoia is so great that it has drowned out logic and objective threat analyses resulting in the total embarrassment to the PAF. They had failed to take a holistic view of the environment. This maniacal obsession with India has landed Pakistan where it is today.

PAF knew everything? :disagree: And yet they learned about the raid from TV channels!! :woot: Wow! Fancy way to fight a war! :P

But seriously, it shows up the flawed threat perception of the PAF. The India specific paranoia is so great that it has drowned out logic and objective threat analyses resulting in the total embarrassment to the PAF. They had failed to take a holistic view of the environment. This maniacal obsession with India has landed Pakistan where it is today.

They knew about it. its even mentioned wikipedia as well.

Pakistan Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then why have an Air Force. Let Allah strike down the evil USAF?

like i said before yr too good for me to argue with because your awesome.:rofl:

on topic

2011 Abottabad Operation
An initial investigation report revealed that the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) reported the movement of some half-a-dozen planes near the Jalalabad border at 11 pm before the US helicopters entered Abbottabad to kill Osama bin Laden. "One aircraft was identified as a US AWACS and the remaining five were recognised as F-18 jets of the US. These planes flew near the Pakistani border, but did not cross into the airspace of Pakistan,"[44] PAF was working under the peace time conditions prior to the 2 May incident on the eastern border. Defence Secretary Lt-Gen (retd) Syed Athar Ali provided a detailed statement explaining the salient features of Pakistan’s defence policy. "He apprised the commission that none of the government departments including the ministry of defence, the Joint Staff Headquarters or any military service ever considered the US or Afghanistan a direct threat," said an official handout issued after the meeting.[45]
On detection of intrusion, PAF jets on air defence alert were scrambled from Sargodha and the PAF immediately took adequate operational measures as per standard operating procedure. The PAF aircraft continued their presence in Abbottabad area till early morning and later returned to their air bases.[46]

2011 Abottabad Operation An initial investigation report revealed that the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) reported the movement of some half-a-dozen planes near the Jalalabad border at 11 pm before the US helicopters entered Abbottabad to kill Osama bin Laden. "One aircraft was identified as a US AWACS and the remaining five were recognised as F-18 jets of the US. These planes flew near the Pakistani border, but did not cross into the airspace of Pakistan,"[44] PAF was working under the peace time conditions prior to the 2 May incident on the eastern border. Defence Secretary Lt-Gen (retd) Syed Athar Ali provided a detailed statement explaining the salient features of Pakistan’s defence policy. "He apprised the commission that none of the government departments including the ministry of defence, the Joint Staff Headquarters or any military service ever considered the US or Afghanistan a direct threat," said an official handout issued after the meeting.[45] On detection of intrusion, PAF jets on air defence alert were scrambled from Sargodha and the PAF immediately took adequate operational measures as per standard operating procedure. The PAF aircraft continued their presence in Abbottabad area till early morning and later returned to their air bases.[46]

and who are you to tell me not to shoot a drone? and who am I to shoot a drone.....we will shoot the drone at our own willingness. We don't need a stooge of US to tell us what to do and what not.
you are basing your argument on a paragraph which was quoted out of context from a leaked report on a Media Tv.
And i am basing my argument on the history, the credibility of our generals, the people in the commission and the official word of the US President, the interviews with CIA officials and those involved in the operation.
so its better you move on. Because its my country we are talking about and its my airforce we are talking about. So i don't need you to tell me about my country
We can only argue with facts when you believe in the commission report and not some secret conversation between u and a US General telling PAF to back off. The PAF is no match for the USAF agree on that and move on. Don't try to shoot a drone ever in your life if it belongs to the US

lol, did you just wrote that line from Transformers: dark of the moon? :rofl: is that the best you could do.....yes I am muhib e watan and no my ego is not hurt....... you still have not my answered my question, which i raised from your previous comment. So i guess couldn't answer those.....I rest my case :)

ahh nice try to derail that thread well good luck for the future...have sweet and wet dreams......:lazy::sleep:

Why dont you go back a few pages and see who started it?

Comission cant leak the real information ofcourse. Neither are generals lying. The true information is always hidden.

As I said whats the point of inducting most powerful radar tps 77 when it cant detect any origin aircraft.

Usually Indians claim they are genius now since this report is favoring them they will defend it to death. Nothing new.

well its all inter conected as they say ...you reap what you sow .....

Hadsa ek roz me nahi hota waqt kerta hai parvarish barson :azn:
lol just accept it, you got nothing left to say to me.......you are still pulling that hold crap which i answered you two pages back , so come up with something new

and who are you to tell me not to shoot a drone? and who am I to shoot a drone.....we will shoot the drone at our own willingness. We don't need a stooge of US to tell us what to do and what not.

Ha Ha for someone who has been telling everyone that a US General made the PAF back from the Abbotabad raid now you state that no one can tell you not to shoot down a USAF drone. Make up your mind boy what is the truth? Is PAF clueless or spineless?

Allah has better things to do ... we are all responsible for what happens unnatural in earth.

Back
Top Bottom