What's new

Never again will we risk 100 million Pakistani for 5 mil Kashmiri—never again: Gen Ayub

That was just a generic statement sirji...achha chalo think hai. Maan lete hain India bhi saint nhi hai.all humans here and it is not like the onus of being saint is upon us only.. Now shall we go round and round about the egg came first or the chicken or shall we pick up one issue at a time and solve it ? We already did that with Bangladesh..solved the enclaves issue.

You could have never defeated India, one way or other. In fact your army needed India to be the boogeyman to keep you together, which transformed you into a garrison state. The sole definition of Pakistan being -"Not India". That idea has snowballed and now damage is beyond repair. That's why I say Pakistan is an army that has a country, where victory is perceived as giving a bloody nose to India.
Not exactly trying to troll here, just sharing views, as we should do in a forum.
first we stop blaming this that and then make LOC border and then solve other issues and then forget each other

first we stop blaming this that and then make LOC border and then solve other issues and then forget each other
Right now, I think that solution is no more there. The fate was sealed by Musharraf and the likes of Hafeez Sayed , if not not by Ayub Khan and your mard-e-momin already.

Pffft

Kashmir is a muslim majority state occupied by india

Why would Pakistan give it up

Pakistan has taken a big chunk of Kashmir already, blocked india from central asia and Afghanistan

Stood up to defend our rights

Why should that change????
Because the indians want it to?

Its not so easy

Pakistan will support the freedom of Kashmir from hindu occupation and hostility with india will continue

But you already gave up Bangladesh.
What would really be interesting is if Bangladesh starts to claim Kashmir for itself. After all they were Pakistan and have as much right in claim for Kashmir as you folks :angel:

But you already gave up Bangladesh.
What would really be interesting is if Bangladesh starts to claim Kashmir for itself. After all they were Pakistan and have as much right in claim for Kashmir as you folks :angel:

Not really

Kashmir is basically a extention of Northern Pakistan

The same people
Same good looks
Same group of languages
Same faith and culture

They dont mind Bangladeshis as we share the same faith but indians are nothing like Kashmiris

Not really

The same people
Same good looks
Same group of languages
Same faith and culture

They dont mind Bangladeshis as we share the same faith but indians are nothing like Kashmiris

I disagree.

Good looks... sure after a few drinks I guess.
The group of languages you are trying to own are Indic which you may also be speaking.
Culture is not the same.

The only thing some Kashmiri's share with you is the faith, but so do 300million other Muslims in India.

Your claim to Kashmir is as good as my younger one trying to get a toy from my older one. You just want it because we have it.

I disagree.

Good looks... sure after a few drinks I guess.
The group of languages you are trying to own are Indic which you may also be speaking.
Culture is not the same.

The only thing some Kashmiri's share with you is the faith, but so do 300million other Muslims in India.

Your claim to Kashmir is as good as my younger one trying to get a toy from my older one. You just want it because we have it.

Of course it is Kashmir is basically a extention of Northern Pakistan

Northern Pakistan and Kashmir is very close compare that to india and you have a nation full of dark skinny hindus with a different faith, different culture and language

Kashmir as a muslim majority state on the borders of Pakistan should have gone to Pakistan during Partition

It is indian greed which has created endless hostility for decades

To me it is like a gone case. We cannot do much other then talking about it. We should have snatched it away during Soviet War in Afghanistan. USA could have helped us but now difference between us and our enemy is quite huge. We cannot defeat them militarily and not economically. Listening all this from politicians or Generals is not going to give us Kashmir. Either a war should be waged on them to destroy them (this will not give Kashmir) or we will have to forget it. My heart bleed saying this but this is the reality I think.

I have heard this quite often from Pakistanis - "We defeated a super power like USSR in Afghanistan ; it should be easy to defeat India and take Kashmir." What is critical hear in the morale of the soldier and his self-belief. The Soviet troops - often peasants from the Urals or satellite Soviet states were wondering what they were doing in Afghanistan. They knew it was not their land. Same for the Americans in Vietnam. The Indians too faced a similar situation in Lanka. But in Kashmir? The Indian troops are convinced it is their land. Makes a big difference.

I agree - cut your losses, take stock and move on. Give Kashmiris some kind of biometric IDs to make accessibility easier to both sides of Kashmir. Will take care of the humanitarian and legal aspects.

this is what i am saying since years why we risk pay money and have enemy for small portion while we have very big country to be worry

aby dhakan ayoub dead 1974 nothing changed its history call
Sahib aap ki to baat hi nahi hai. Agar mera bas chale to aapko administrator hi banava du

Sitting in Canada the non resident Pakistani talks big big things.
We will back anytime when nation need us, I personally do any kind of volunteer work if can't go to battlefield, that's what I'm saying to you guys don't just count on how much Pak army is big! 20 karors fighting with enemies.

Not really

The same people
Same good looks
Same group of languages
Same faith and culture

Continuation of same land - by that logic India can claim parts of Pakistan.
Looks/language/culture - by that logic Afghanistan can claim parts of Pakistan and they do.

Rubbish! he never said that.
Now you will claim some 'inside sources' ? Just like the 'Toyota' Pajero you ride ? And that sportscar your dad has in Kashmir, which is in reality a pic taken in UK ?

Continuation of same land - by that logic India can claim parts of Pakistan.
Looks/language/culture - by that logic Afghanistan can claim parts of Pakistan and they do.

Now you will claim some 'inside sources' ? Just like the 'Toyota' Pajero you ride ? And that sportscar your dad has in Kashmir, which is in reality a pic taken in UK ?
lol son we have them coz we CAN afford them. Its still in a way more different league of yr marutis and ambassadors.:rofl:

And yes thats true he never said that.

10171126_805788152786126_1927946224689122176_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom