What's new

Never again will we risk 100 million Pakistani for 5 mil Kashmiri—never again: Gen Ayub

lol son we have them coz we CAN afford them. Its still in a way more different league of yr marutis and ambassadors.:rofl:

And yes thats true he never said that.
Sure you can afford a "Toyota" Pajero.... tell you what.. try your luck writing some b-grade movie scripts.. May be you will be able to upgrade from cycle to a moped in real life.

Someone told me, you were claiming you dad drives a sports car in Kashmir, while in reality it was picture of a car in UK ? :lol::lol:
Whom are you fooling ? Nobody but yourself..
Seriously, get a life, a real one, not one of your la-la land fantasies.

Sure you can afford a "Toyota" Pajero.... tell you what.. try your luck writing some b-grade movie scripts.. May be you will be able to upgrade from cycle to a moped in real life.

Someone told me, you were claiming you dad drives a sports car in Kashmir, while in reality it was picture of a car in UK ? :lol::lol:
Whom are you fooling ? Nobody but yourself..
Seriously, get a life, a real one, not one of your la-la land fantasies.
Really? my dad does not drives a sportscar. U it seems believe too much in other people's words. My dad owns a Mitsubishi Pajero. and i own a Lexus SUV. Thats what i said.

But anyways what do u own? A Maruti or ambassador?:lol:

Really? my dad does not drives a sportscar. U it seems believe too much in other people's words. My dad owns a Mitsubishi Pajero. and i own a Lexus SUV. Thats what i said.

But anyways what do u own? A Maruti or ambassador?:lol:
Post some pictures from your mobile.
Which year, which model ?

Post some pictures from your mobile.
Which year, which model ?

Out of curiosity, why is it relevant? He probably does drive nice cars, particularly if he is some army brat. I've known many of them in Dubai.

Why is it relevant to the utter trash he is posting?

What nonsense, Kashmir is Pakistan, nations don't give up right stand. Please keep your dirty agenda to yourself

I do not think there are any International Law, treaties and/or agreements governing
how to split up a colony into several countries.
If You are aware of such legal documents I would find it interesting to read what it says.

Just because Pakistan wants Kashmir, it has no inherent rights to it.
Neither has India, but has control over the larger part,
and I do not see anyone wrestling Kashmir out of that grip.

Just trying, is a huge waste of resources.

Out of curiosity, why is it relevant? He probably does drive nice cars, particularly if he is some army brat. I've known many of them in Dubai.

Why is it relevant to the utter trash he is posting?

You should see some of his posts. Will claim something insanely absurd and then he will say, he has some 'inside information'. Once he was owner of some company, and then some student in some Defence college, and claimed to be a son of a 4 star general who rides a "Toyota" Pajero and a Lexus SUV. Yes.. Toyota, he said. Nobody who owns that car will make that mistake. Why talking about that ? Because it is important for us to know that we have a pathological liar among us, whose words can't be taken seriously.

10644908_842707382427536_8965372214918782838_n.jpg

@SarthakGanguly

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom