What's new

Netanyahu: Iran 'weeks away' from crossing red line

I agree. Israel isn't incapable of destroying Iran's nuclear program. The only country that possesses the capability of doing it is the US, and this will require not less than 2-3 days at least. Personally, I think the US will apply a tremendous amount of pressure on Israel to contain Iran. Also, Israel knows that Iran will strike back from Lebanon which is worrying them the most.

Please tell me about what KSA might do? Clearly, Iran will talk to KSA or the other way around, right?

I would greatly appreciate your response as you and I share something in common.

BiBi? If so, well, he's been heavily criticized by his own people :lol: for acting like a 9-year-old wimpy kid.

What do you mean KSA do? Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons. We are signatory to NPT and Iranian facilities are under surveillance of IAEA cameras 24/7.
In fact, Iran has offered countries like Egypt and yes also KSA nuclear cooperation like academic exchange and even building up nuclear infrastructure together.

What do you mean KSA do? Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons. We are signatory to NPT and Iranian facilities are under surveillance of IAEA cameras 24/7.
In fact, Iran has offered countries like Egypt and yes also KSA nuclear cooperation like academic exchange and even building up nuclear infrastructure together.

Hmm, let just suppose for a min that Iran was pursuing nuclear weapons, what do you think KSA is going to do about it?

Iran may not be building nuclear weapons, but it should never the less, at least enough to make Israel believe it will be turned into radio active dust if it tried to attack nuclear installations of Iran. US and Israel will never accept a nuclear Iran even if that is rather for peaceful purposes, so why not make few warheads for shahabs and aim them directly towards israel. This will keep Israel in check and US at bay.

Iran may not be building nuclear weapons, but it should never the less, at least enough to make Israel believe it will be turned into radio active dust if it tried to attack nuclear installations of Iran. US and Israel will never accept a nuclear Iran even if that is rather for peaceful purposes, so why not make few warheads for shahabs and aim them directly towards israel. This will keep Israel in check and US at bay.

do you know that Israel offered nuclear weapon to Iran in early 1970s ?

check out this out..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...apon-progam-two-documentries.html#post4529764

Its not needed.
Israel nuclear weapons are actually good. Because this is a system that causes Israel to overreach.
Look at the path of apartheid South Africa. THey had nukes and really overreached. It was this overreach that cause their demise.

And so we will witness the demise of the apartheid regime in occupied Palestine.

To my fellow Iranian friends who are not in combat. Please try to move away from any Military installations, any gun ********, anything Military related hideouts.

Just a warning, Hope you guys follow as it wont be pretty. Good luck

This guys is nuts! He reminds me of Ahmadinutjob! I guess great clowns think alike?! :smokin:

29z2d93.jpg

To my fellow Iranian friends who are not in combat. Please try to move away from any Military installations, any gun ********, anything Military related hideouts.

Barking dog, seldom bites. ;)

I think Saudi Arabia should help Israel knocking down Iran. We should let the IAF pass through our Air space and also provide logistic support for them.

Me and my brother against my cousins, me and my cousins against strangers simple as that.

I wonder how israeki members who are not combatant want to stay away from such installment

I think Saudi Arabia should help Israel knocking down Iran. We should let the IAF pass through our Air space and also provide logistic support for them.

Me and my brother against my cousins, me and my cousins against strangers simple as that.

Hope you wont complain if yo don't have any desalination planet and refinary and perhaps working oil well after that

It requires something 'round-shaped'. :) Countries don't go to war that easy, either they are mad or they have enough courage and equipment to do it. Besides, only because 'you' think SA should do it, doesn't mean SA will do it.

Back
Top Bottom