What's new

Netanyahu: Iran 'weeks away' from crossing red line

Iran already has nuclear weapons. It's probably the worst kept secret in the world. No one will attack.

Israel-Arab conflict is not any of your concern, being in the ME doesn't mean you assign yourself as a lawyer of behalf of Arabs or/and police the region for example. You better pock your nose in your fragile state. Palestine is a member of the Arab league ( IRAN IS NOT ) and that the conflict is being discussed through diplomatic means and International channels not by chanting fcuk American fu@k Israel, not by supporting terrorism in region. Its you who still live in the stone ages, yes you and your arab-wannabe mullas. Iran has no relations with Arabs and she is hated by all the arab countries now something everyone knows. Look around, you have no ties with most of the Arab world yet...yet considering yourself one of us, imposing yourselves on us, eat like us, dress like us and talk like us. So please Save your rants and stop trying to Internationalize and further politicalize the fight in which you have no dog in. Hypocrisy at its best....seems like you forgot what you are doing in Syria...
no one is intersted in your desert,dude.simply think this way.Iran has the power, so she meddles in her tiny neighbore affairs in order for her own interests.any problem?

Iran already has nuclear weapons. It's probably the worst kept secret in the world. No one will attack.

Even if they don`t have nukes , it is in their interest that this question be in murky waters. The best protection is to keep guessing potential adversaries what you have in the arsenal.

Israel does not have the capability to destroy Iran's nuclear program. It requires sustained bombing campaign, something which requires nearby precense (like an aircraft carrier in Persian Gulf). Which Israel does not have.

So Netanyahu would only initiate an attack, if he was positive it would lead the United States into it and get involved.
These saber rattlings are also used to get the US and West to "convince" Israel not to take action, in exchange for sanctions.
So its a way to get more sanctions on Iran as well.
Bibi knows this game very well.

Israel has more than enough allies beside Iran

Those islands belongs to Iran, and always have.
In fact, Iran has repeatedly invited UAE officials to show the legal documents and diplomatically solve it. The problem is they just keep whining and blurting silly stuff out of their mouth.

I think if UAE keep claiming the islands, Iran should make counter claim on Dubai. Its practically owned by Iranian businessmen anyway. lol

The Islands belong to the UAE, And we too could claim Iran. You and your people were under our control.

Mod Edit

DUBAI—Re-exports to Iran from the United Arab Emirates dropped by nearly a third in the first half of 2012, as tighter international sanctions curbed one of the Islamic Republic's key trading relationships, according to U.A.E. officials.

The contraction of the re-export trade from Dubai and other emirates in the U.A.E. is a dramatic illustration of the way sanctions have forced Iran to cut back on its consumer goods imports in the face of ever-tighter sanctions, which have led to a sharp drop in oil exports and a collapse in the Iranian currency.

"Of course the international sanctions on Iran have had a great impact on the size of trade and was the main reason behind the drop recorded," said Abdulla Al Saleh, the U.A.E. undersecretary for foreign trade, in an interview. He said the U.A.E.'s re-exports to Iran fell to 13.28 billion dirhams ($3.6 billion) in the first half of 2012, down 32% from the same period of 2011.

The U.A.E. remains one of Iran's largest Middle East trading partners, mainly due to the re-export trade, sending everything from tractors to television sets across the Persian Gulf to the southern port of Bandar Abbas.

Iran has faced progressively tougher sanctions from the U.S. and the European Union this year, in order to pressure the country to curb its nuclear program. Iran denies it is planning to produce nuclear weapons.

The slump in Iran's oil exports this year has triggered a sharp drop in the Iranian currency, and forced Iran to cut back on imports. Last month, Iran slapped a ban on the imports of 2, 000 luxury items, including mobile phones, laptops and cars, in an effort to conserve foreign currency.

In its regular survey of the Middle East economies issued in November, the International Monetary Fund estimated that Iran's total imports will drop by 11% to $85.5 billion in the Iranian fiscal year that ends in March 2013, from $96.1 billion in the preceding fiscal year.

Attempts to reach Iranian officials for comment on the trade data were unsuccessful. But the U.A.E. said total recorded exports to Iran, including re-exports and direct exports, were about $4 billion in the first half of 2012, suggesting that the U.A.E. provides about 10% of Iran's total imports.

The U.A.E. statistics show that trade with Iran is dominated by food products and other consumable goods, as well as jewelry and electronic goods.

The U.A.E. figures show that nearly three-quarters of the U.A.E.'s trade with Iran passes through Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the U.A.E. Dubai alone saw a 24% drop in its total trade with Iran during the first half of 2012 to 12.7 billion dirhams, according to figures from Dubai customs.

Goods destined for Iran are mainly unloaded in Dubai's Port Rashid or Jebel Ali and then re-exported to Bandar Abbas.

U.A.E. officials said their country will respect United Nations sanctions that prevent the transfer of military equipment to Iran, but doesn't feel bound to abide by unilateral sanctions imposed by the U.S. or the European Union.

"The U.A.E. very much adhered to the United Nations' sanctions on Iran, though we feel that the best way of dealing with this issue is through peaceful negotiations," the U.A.E.'s Economy Minister Sultan Al Mansouri said in an interview.

But Mr. al Saleh, the foreign trade undersecretary, said some U.A.E. banks and private sector companies may feel obliged to comply with the U.S. and EU sanctions "so that they won't be subject to sanctions by western countries."

Last year, the U.S. threatened sanctions against Dubai-based Noor Islamic Bank, saying it had emerged as a key financing vehicle for Iran's oil trade. The bank subsequently said it had agreed to halt dealings with Iran.

According to data from Dubai customs, the main exports from the emirate to Iran in the first six months of 2012 were gold, stationary and office supplies, glass, sanitary items and polyethylene. Imports from Iran included gold as well, carpets, steel, and food items.

Read carefully and behave or else:butcher::laughcry::omghaha:

While you have been searching for a 'diplomatic' solution for Palestine (which is nonsense, Arab league is doing nothing except symbolic condemnations), Palestinians fight their enemy with Iranian 'fire worshiper' weapons.They have seen enough of their Arab 'brothers' with Jordan massacring them in 1970 and Egypt closing its borders to them during Mubarak's rule.

There are many international organizations, UN monitors...etc in Palestine. You point is null and your accusations are invalid.

Regarding those 3 islands, that's a ridiculous example, because those islands have belonged to Iran for thousands of years, a 42 year old country claiming islands is really beyond funny. Palestine and 3 islands are completely different cases.

No there are not, both are muslim lands and under occupation. Solve your issue with the UAE then we may consider you stance toward PA.

What's your problem with Iran's stance in Palestine issue? What's your plan for Palestine?2 state solution? Well guess what? It's Israel who doesn't want a deal, not Iran. We said that if Palestinians agree with 2 state solution, we will surely respect their decision.

My problem is that you keep your nose out of our affairs. As I said there are diplomatic channels if you want to deliver your voice not by supporting terrorism in the region. It was Saudi Arabia who re-built Lebanon and Palestine last time Not Iran. Remember that we are not charity organization, our people are our priority. Also there is division among Palestine itself within Hamas and Fateh and that must be solved first and I haven't seen any positive effort from Iran in that regard so please shut it.

no one is interested in your desert,dude.simply think this way.Iran has the power, so she meddles in her tiny neighbor affairs in order for her own interests.any problem?

Your people could barely afford to eat. What power are you speaking of? you probably mean your barbaric FPs.

I fixed some of your spelling M. Next time write carefully:coffee:

Your people could barely afford to eat. What power are you speaking of? you probably mean your barbaric FPs.

I fixed some of your spelling M. Next time write carefully:coffee:
what power?take a look at Syria.all your wahhabi dudes are getting fried by our fire.take a look at yemen.the Shia militas have built an airport there.take a look at Bahrain....
take a look at your eastern province...

Mod Edit

The Islands belong to the UAE, And we too could claim Iran. You and your people were under our control.

The last time you controlled us was 1400 years ago :lol:

Keep dreaming that you will control us again schmuck. Y'all tried to repeat that during the 80's and failed to defeat a crippled Iran :lol:

it would appear so

meaning more cartoons

013698-netanyahu-iran-bomb.jpg

Israel can do it i think IF usa gives them the new 'mega bunker buster' massive ordnance penetrator GBU-57.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Otherwise difficult.
Carrying this massive weapon is also an issue ,can f-15E strike eagles carry this?Or does it require B1B OR B-2 IN WHICH CASE ONLY USA CAN USE IT.

Only a B-2 or B-52 can carry that 15 tonned bomb.

many time in this forum its explained why that bomb is useless and why us had to sent it back for fixing and how they still waited for a fix.

Israel is not gonna attack Iran. If they do, Iran will exit the NPT with justifiable cause and set on a crash course to the bomb, while breaking the international consensus on sanctions and swaying the court of the world public opinion. Israel on the other hand, will not accomplish its military and political objectives and will have unleashed a nuclear Iran in its own periphery.

Israel plays dirtier than that. They're trying to suffocate and choke Iran, the Iranian nation, culture and defame and blackmail anything to do with Iran, until Iranians raise the white flag and say "we give up!"

Israel plays dirtier than that. They're trying to suffocate and choke Iran, the Iranian nation, culture and defame and blackmail anything to do with Iran, until Iranians raise the white flag and say "we give up!"

Is the battle worth it for Iran, in your opinion? Especially since Israel has the international community on her side.

I reckon only a cowardly pu$$y will talk like that from behind the safety of his computer. You wanna tear my a$$ up? I might give you the opportunity, if you don't mind putting your own a$$ on the line. As a favor to you I wouldn't mind humblifying you old country style, and teaching you the manners your parents failed to instill in you. Let's set something up. I will even film it and put it on this site for all to see.

Shut the hell up Bozorgmehr, you wouldnt do s.hit in person either :)
Hala dahane goshadeto beband ke kooneto pare nakardam.

Come on guys, chill out...

Is the battle worth it for Iran, in your opinion? Especially since Israel has the international community on her side.

The international community is a bogus notion. Who is the International community? The UNSC? The NAM? The western nations? Israel and her allies?... At the end of the day, it all comes down to more powerful nations trying to maintain the balance of power from changing in the their disfavor. The problem is they couch all of this in very moralistic language and some simple minded folks from around the world buy into it.

For me it's all about freedom for Iran and Iranians to choose their own destiny and internal/external policies. It's not the first time we go through this. In the 50s we were militarily blockaded for having the audacity to be the 1st country to have nationalized their oil. In the 1910s we were invaded by Russia for having a democracy and choosing a Treasurer General they didn't like. So the pretext is really not important.

So to answer your question, yes I believe Iran should be ready to pay a heavy price for her independence.

Come on guys, chill out...

Don't worry about him. He is Iranian. I love him. And I will deal with him.

Back
Top Bottom