What's new

Negative attitudes toward Iran increasing among Turks, survey shows

That is why Iran is a failed state. It have been so in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and barely missed it in 2012 with 0.5 point, right after Republic of the Congo.

Enjoy your life away from Iran and get over your cheap nationalism :)

As soon as my university finishes I will be moving to Iran permanently ;) Also I assure you there is nothing cheap about my nationalism :D

As for being a failed state just above democratic republic of Congo, then that shows we are doing rather well for ourselves. Defeating all the western and regional backed terrorists like PJAK and Jundullah swiftly and efficiently, having the largest car sector in the middle east. Being in the top 3 exporters of most fruits, nuts and vegetables in the world. Singe handedly countering Israeli, Turkish, Saudi and Wahabbi influence in the Middle East. Not bad for a failed state eh?

That is why Iran is a failed state. It had been so in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and barely missed it in 2012 with 0.5 point, right after Republic of the Congo.

Enjoy your life away from Iran and get over your cheap nationalism :)

failed state because a survey says so? hahaha. iranian cities are free from terrorism, there is unity among the country and security is tip-top. we do much better than turkey. wasnt istanbul recently shocked by a suicide-attack on US embassy?

I dont know what to say to this..You think everyone has the same mindset like you...But no...Turkey wouldn`t like such war to happen..Dont be such fanatic, clouds your judgement

We are talking about realpolitik here. Just because you are a compassionate human being doesn't mean that is how the world is run.

As soon as my university finishes I will be moving to Iran permanently ;) Also I assure you there is nothing cheap about my nationalism :D

As for being a failed state just above democratic republic of Congo, then that shows we are doing rather well for ourselves. Defeating all the western and regional backed terrorists like PJAK and Jundullah swiftly and efficiently, having the largest car sector in the middle east. Being in the top 3 exporters of most fruits, nuts and vegetables in the world. Singe handedly countering Israeli, Turkish, Saudi and Wahabbi influence in the Middle East. Not bad for a failed state eh?

Indeed, not bad on changing the subject which was started by you :)

In fact Turkey would like nothing more then a western war with Iran.

irananeyapmali.jpg

Indeed, not bad on changing the subject which was started by you :)

It was about Iran being a failed state. Which was a change of topic brought about by you. You also tried to distract the topic again by bringing up my location, as if that has any bearing on the argument. I used all them points to show why we aren't a failed state.

Anyway I don't care about some unknown poll taken with who knows how large a sample or in what year. What I look at is Turkish government's mindset, and Turkish history. As the saying goes, history has a tendency to repeat itself.

Iran government has serious flaws, and you can question the nature of it. But a failed state, Iran is not. That would mean the basic infrastructures like intelligence and security apparatus (among other things) are not in place to keep it together and functioning.

Hell, Greece is more of a failed state than Iran.

Anyway I don't care about some unknown poll taken with who knows how large a sample or in what year. What I look at is Turkish government's mindset, and Turkish history. As the saying goes, history has a tendency to repeat itself.

Transatlantic Trends | About

Yeah, of course you don't care about a scientific research but rather your own opinions shaped by your cheap nationalism and emotions.

Transatlantic Trends | About

Yeah, of course you don't care about a scientific research but rather your own opinions shaped by your cheap nationalism and emotions.

What has a questionnaire got to do with "scientific research"? Where they hoping to find a cure for cancer with the answers from this poll? :lol:

My opinions are based on the facts. I will repeat again. Turkey just 2 years ago was best friends with Syria. Turkish leader Erdogan used to go on private family holidays with Assad.

assad-erdogan.jpg

Then just when Assad needed Erdogan, Turkey šhitted on Assad's head. What type of treatment is that? Even animals treat their friends better then this.

Having an enemy is better then having a friend like Turkey. At least with an enemy you know where you stand.

We are talking about realpolitik here. Just because you are a compassionate human being doesn't mean that is how the world is run.

The definition of realpolitik : Politics based on practical objectives rather than on ideals. The word does not mean “real” in the English sense but rather connotes “things”—hence a politics of adaptation to things as they are. Realpolitik thus suggests a pragmatic, no-nonsense view and a disregard for ethical considerations. In diplomacy it is often associated with relentless, though realistic, pursuit of the national interest.

What you are talking is not realpolitik..No pragmatism, no realism..Only your opinions with fanatical nationalism and hatred..But nevermind you are entitled to your opinions

The definition of realpolitik : Politics based on practical objectives rather than on ideals. The word does not mean “real” in the English sense but rather connotes “things”—hence a politics of adaptation to things as they are. Realpolitik thus suggests a pragmatic, no-nonsense view and a disregard for ethical considerations. In diplomacy it is often associated with relentless, though realistic, pursuit of the national interest.

What you are talking is not realpolitik..No pragmatism, no realism..Only your opinions with fanatical nationalism and hatred..But nevermind you are entitled to your opinions

I have no hatred for people. I don't trust the nation state of Turkey, and the reasons I don't trust it are based on historical evidence and fact. Also exactly because of realpolitik and not caring about "ethics" is the reason why Turkey would be in favour of a war with Iran, even if they don't show it.

What has a questionnaire got to do with "scientific research"? Where they hoping to find a cure for cancer with the answers from this poll? :lol:

My opinions are based on the facts. I will repeat again. Turkey just 2 years ago was best friends with Syria. Turkish leader Erdogan used to go on private family holidays with Assad.

Then just when Assad needed Erdogan, Turkey šhitted on Assad's head. What type of treatment is that? Even animals treat their friends better then this.

Having an enemy is better then having a friend like Turkey. At least with an enemy you know where you stand.

You said Turkey would want to see a war between the West and Iran and i proved you wrong. Only %4 of the Turkish people are for a military intervention, it is even less than Russian people.

All those things happened after Assad decided to kill thousands of people by dropping bombs on cities.

The only one with cheap nationalism is you and the likes of you. I swear when I read through your pissing contest with the Israelis, I was laughing my socks off. Kept barking about how you were gonna punish them, but then you got put in your place, and it ended up with you getting down on your knees sucking their wieners.

That is what I call cheap and hollow nationalism. You are truly pathetic.

ohhemad.jpg

You said Turkey would want to see a war between the West and Iran and i proved you wrong. Only %4 of the Turkish people are for a military intervention, it is even less than Russian people.

You proved jackshit. Bringing some poxy poll doesn't prove anything. Also when do people of a nation control what the government wants? Most of UK was against going to war with Iraq, yet it still happened. Anyway this issue is bigger then wether Turkey would or would not favour a war with Iran. Issues of mistrust mainly lie elsewhere.

When assad started to kill unarmed protestors. Erdoğan told him to stand down. He replied with shooting our jet. Than Erdoğan fvcked up his country and our army even didn't lift their finger. I'm just fed up with this backstabing shıt. Our good relation ship doesn't give anyone the right to fvck up with us.

You proved jackshit. Bringing some poxy poll doesn't prove anything. Also when do people of a nation control what the government wants? Most of UK was against going to war with Iraq, yet it still happened. Anyway this issue is bigger then wether Turkey would or would not favour a war with Iran. Issues of mistrust mainly lie elsewhere.

Iran does not need to be in the "list of allies" of Turkey in order to maintain some form of relationship. In this case it is being mostly economic relationship and it is growing ever since despite what fanboys like you think. It doesn't mean we are allies or friends. Unlike what you think, Iran hasn't "smartly" burnt the bridges.

By the way, that mistrust is mutual.

When assad started to kill unarmed protestors. Erdoğan told him to stand down. He replied with shooting our jet. Than Erdoğan fvcked up his country and our army even didn't lift their finger. I'm just fed up with this backstabing shıt. Our good relation ship doesn't give anyone the right to fvck up with us.

They shot down your jet after you started aggressions against them. Also your own fault for flying into territory of another nation without approval (a nation you are already hostile with on top of that). Also contrary to what you believe you haven't done anything major to Syria, apart from allowing Al-Qaeda to use your territory to attack them.

Back
Top Bottom