What's new

Negative attitudes toward Iran increasing among Turks, survey shows

1000 years ago was just to give it context. Throughout history there are many examples of Turkish cruelty. A few other examples is occupying the northern half of Cyprus or all the wars and terror Ottomans raged on Europe. Modern day I already explained about how you are sending known terrorists into Syria, chocking Armenia and so on.

This topic has been derailed to much, lets just keep it at we dont like you, never did and probably never will, And you dont like us, Boom point made...

This topic has been derailed to much, lets just keep it at we dont like you, never did and probably never will, And you dont like us, Boom point made...

Ok, just small correction, as you guys did actively try to be friends with us. However we rejected. Now point is made and lets leave it at that.

Ok, just small correction, as you guys did actively try to be friends with us. However we rejected. Now point is made and lets leave it at that.

You should stay away from political discussions and stick to the fantasies of building Iranic empire with your friend from the neighbourhood Feyen :)

You think this comment makes you look good or bad? In other words, what is more commendable? Trying to establish a friendship, or rejecting a friendship?

You should stay away from political discussions and stick to the fantasies of building Iranic empire with your friend Feyen.

This is what I believe mods call "a post of no value". Indeed a Iranian union is my ultimate wish for my nation, but that has no bearings on my abilities to discuss politics. So either refute something I said or kindly don't bother at all. :)

You think this comment makes you look good or bad? In other words, what is more commendable? Trying to establish a friendship, or rejecting a friendship?

This all goes back to what I said about Turkey. The history of cruelty that Turkey has. It was unwise for Iran to become allied with such a state with history of aggression and backstabbing.

I don't think topic is being derailed as topic is about Turkey-Iran relationship. They have right to express their opinion.

I'm just curious. Do the majority of Iranians think like this and what is the reason for "rejecting" Turkey ?

I'm just curious. Do the majority of Iranians think like this and what is the reason for "rejecting" Turkey ?

I can't speak for majority of Iranians. I can only speak for myself. I have already explained my belief of Turkey being a cruel nation. Also historically Iran and Turkey never been allies. Always been either out and out enemies or at the best of times on uneasy terms.

This is what I believe mods call "a post of no value". Indeed a Iranian union is my ultimate wish for my nation, but that has no bearings on my abilities to discuss politics. So either refute something I said or kindly don't bother at all. :)

You have no such abilities at all.

"Turkey wanted to be our friend but we said buzz off"

WTF is this sht :D

You have no such abilities at all.

"Turkey wanted to be our friend but we said buzz off"

WTF is this sht :D

It's my opinion. Based on Turkey helping us with nuclear talks and all the positive words Turkey was saying to Iran at the time. Then Iranian officials responded with hostility against Turkey. What does this show you?

One of those 'never try to reach a conclusion, just object' threads.

We have had many similar threads and all of them end up in the same point.Chill guys, none of you are going to change major policies of neither Iran and Turkey by beating up each other in here.

It's my opinion. Based on Turkey helping us with nuclear talks and all the positive words Turkey was saying to Iran at the time. Then Iranian officials responded with hostility against Turkey. What does this show you?

Turkey has been trying to establish good and stable relationship with its neigbours based on mutual interests, it was not something special to Iran and it is not something derogatory as you try to show it.

It shows why Iran is in such a misery.

Turkey has been trying to establish good and stable relationship with its neigbours based on mutual interests, it was not something special to Iran and it is not something derogatory as you try to show it.

It shows why Iran is in such a misery.

I never said it was something exclusive to Iran. On the contrary I pointed out how you guys already make such statements of brotherhood with differing countries. I stated correctly that Turkey was trying to reach out and include Iran in it's list of allies. Yet we rejected, as we have our own plans in the world, which do not correspond with Turkish plans.

Shows me Iran rather likes to makes enemies then friends... Good for you.

Shows me Iran rather likes to makes enemies then friends... Good for you.

We like to make friends with people who have same goals and ambitions as ourselves. We also don't want to become allies with someone who will backstab us the first opportunity they get (same as what Turkey done to Assad).

well, among that countries, Pakistanis like iranian most. 76% Paks think positive about iran. thats the reason why Pak govt is not turning back on Pak-iran gas pipeline cuz they know it will not offend people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom