What's new

Negative attitudes toward Iran increasing among Turks, survey shows

I never said it was something exclusive to Iran. On the contrary I pointed out how you guys already make such statements of brotherhood with differing countries. I stated correctly that Turkey was trying to reach out and include Iran in it's list of allies. Yet we rejected, as we have our own plans in the world, which do not correspond with Turkish plans.

Iran is doomed to fail. You are under the delusion of your regime's propaganda like many other Iranians. You are even dreaming about Iranic empire and sht :)

We like to make friends with people who have same goals and ambitions as ourselves. We also don't want to become allies with someone who will backstab us the first opportunity they get (same as what Turkey done to Assad).

Hahahah joke of the day, Wasnt it you who said it wasnt backstabbing whent we arent really allies when i pointed out your supporting for PKK terrorist? Oh shahani your comments and logic are so flawed you crack me up!

Iran is doomed to fail. You are under the delusion of your regime's propaganda like many other Iranians. You are even dreaming about Iranic empire and sht :)

If you knew anything about Islamic Republic of Iran you would know that they hate pan-Iranism. They only care about Islam. They hate anything that is Iranian and not Islamic. So by saying that I am under delusion of Iranian propaganda for being a proponent of pan-Iranism you show your naivety when it comes to Iranian politics.

If you knew anything about Islamic Republic of Iran you would know that they hate pan-Iranism. They only care about Islam. They hate anything that is Iranian and not Islamic. So by saying that I am under delusion of Iranian propaganda for being a proponent of pan-Iranism you show your naivety when it comes to Iranian politics.

It doesn't matter what Iran's regime hate or like. Iran simply has no such power, and its future is even darker.

You are under the delusion of Iranian propaganda for thinking that Iran is stroong!!1 :)

Hahahah joke of the day, Wasnt it you who said it wasnt backstabbing whent we arent really allies when i pointed out your supporting for PKK terrorist? Oh shahani your comments and logic are so flawed you crack me up!

It is not backstabbing if you are not allies. Iran and Turkey where never allies so even if we did support PKK then it means nothing. But I believe we didn't even support them. We dealt efficiently with PJAK and banished them quickly. Turkish incompetence, or PKK strength stopped you guys with dealing with PKK. So then you try and blame someone else and you decided to blame Iran.

However as I mentioned it doesn't matter one way or the other, as Iran and Turkey where not allies. On the other hand Turkey and Syria where indeed allies. Erdogan and Assad even went on family holidays together, yet as soon as he went through a bit of turmoil Turkey backstabbed him. I believe it to be a cowardly and unjustifiable act.

It doesn't matter what Iran's regime hate or like. Iran simply has no such power, and its future is even darker.

You are under the delusion of Iranian propaganda for thinking that Iran is stroong!!1 :)

Stick to the topic old boy. It is about Iran and Turkey and why they do not like each other. Just because I proved you wrong doesn't mean you should start blabbering about "Iran being doomed to fail". I can counter that opinion very quickly but it is out of place here and I don't want any more warnings/infractions from Deno.

I never said it was something exclusive to Iran. On the contrary I pointed out how you guys already make such statements of brotherhood with differing countries. I stated correctly that Turkey was trying to reach out and include Iran in it's list of allies. Yet we rejected, as we have our own plans in the world, which do not correspond with Turkish plans.

Your logic is seriously flawed..You see Turkish approach on nuclear talks as Turkey`s effort to include Iran to that ally list you are mentioning of and ignoring the availability of other options and circumstances..First of all, while being a NATO member, Turkey cant be an "ally" with Iran and i am sure our policy makers are well aware of that..Secondly, Turkey`s approach on nuclear talks, in fact, was not in favor of Iran but Turkey itself..We had a bad experience in US Iraq invasion in economical parameters..If sh!t hits the fan, we dont want to experience same economical results with Iran too..So, really, no one gives a **** here about being "allies" with Iran, dont indulge yourself comrade..
Now, can we be friends Shahin?:smitten:

Your logic is seriously flawed..You see Turkish approach on nuclear talks as Turkey`s effort to include Iran to that ally list you are mentioning of and ignoring the availability of other options and circumstances..First of all, while being a NATO member, Turkey cant be an "ally" with Iran and i am sure our policy makers are well aware of that..Secondly, Turkey`s approach on nuclear talks, in fact, was not in favor of Iran but Turkey itself..We had a bad experience in US Iraq invasion in economical parameters..If sh!t hits the fan, we dont want to experience same economical results with Iran too..So, really, no one gives a **** here about being "allies" with Iran, dont indulge yourself comrade..
Now, can we be friends Shahin?:smitten:

In fact Turkey would like nothing more then a western war with Iran. That way you can carve up our country and expand your dreams of Pan-Turkism. However Turkey knows just like the rest of the world that all this US/Israeli warmongering is just talk, so you decided to hedge your bets and try and become allies with a powerful player in the middle east (Iran). Thats why at the time I was even hearing about Economic zones and future shared currencies from Turkish ministers between Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey.

That is until Iran smartly burnt those bridges with untrustworthy Turkey.

EDIT: Also as if Turkey cares about NATO restrictions. :lol:

Isn't Greece a NATO country also?

Stick to the topic old boy. It is about Iran and Turkey and why they do not like each other. Just because I proved you wrong doesn't mean you should start blabbering about "Iran being doomed to fail". I can counter that opinion very quickly but it is out of place here and I don't want any more warnings/infractions from Deno.

It is common among delusinal people to think they proved wrong whoever they had an argument with.

I'm sure you can, don't worry we are on topic. I don't like Iran's regime and its policies because Iran has become a failed state because of them. See?

It is common among delusinal people to think they proved wrong whoever they had an argument with.

I'm sure you can, don't worry we are on topic. I don't like Iran's regime and its policies because Iran has become a failed state because of them. See?

Definition of a failed state:
A failed state is a state perceived as having failed at some of the basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government

For better or for worse Iran is as sovereign a nation as there is. Nobody is our master and nobody tells us what to do. Also we don't have lawlessness or rampant terrorism, so by all definitions Iran is not a failed state.

Here is the 2012 failed state index:

Failed-states-index-2012.svg

The countries in dark red are on high alert for being failed states.

For better or for worse Iran is as sovereign a nation as there is. Nobody is our master and nobody tells us what to do. Also we don't have lawlessness or rampant terrorism, so by all definitions Iran is not a failed state.

Iran is a totalitarian theocratic state which shapes every detail of its subjects lifes. Somalia is first while Iran is 34th, you soon to meet with the red, perhaps you already did but it is not known due to the perfect propaganda mechanism of your regime.

Sovereign thingy is constantly being used by the fanboys like you as a consolation, but you should remember that while you are enjoying your life in London, Iranian people lives in miserable conditions due to influence of third countries.

Iran is a totalitarian theocratic state which shapes every detail of its subjects lifes. Somalia is first while Iran is 34th, you soon to meet with the red, perhaps you already did but it is not known due to the perfect propaganda mechanism of your regime.

Sovereign thingy is constantly being used by the fanboys like you as a consolation, but you should remember that while you are enjoying your life in London, Iranian people lives in miserable conditions due to influence of third countries.

I go to Iran at least once a year. I am going again in a few months for summer, so don't act like I don't know conditions in my country or how people live. Haha what a joke, "Iranians living in miserable conditions". There is nothing I can do to counter this ignorance so go ahead and believe it if you wish.

Like we could care less about what Turks think of us. We are not trying to be friendly with Turks or Turkey, our allies have always been and will remain to be elsewhere.

Your own fault. We don't want your friendship. Glad Turkey is finally realising this.
Don't be a fool.
You cannot live all alone on this planet.
You need to be friends with some nations to survive.
If you are proud of your so called "friends" in the east, like china and Russia, I just hope you are smart enough that they don't give a **** for Iran if it was not for their own "temporary" purposes.
Turkey was amongst the very few nations who backed up Iran against sanctions and even today we have not cut our business relations with Iran. You are biting the hand that fed you.

Don't be a fool.
You cannot live all alone on this planet.
You need to be friends with some nations to survive.
If you are proud of your so called "friends" in the east, like china and Russia, I just hope you are smart enough that they don't give a **** for Iran if it was not for their own "temporary" purposes.
Turkey was amongst the very few nations who backed up Iran against sanctions and even today we have not cut our business relations with Iran. You are biting the hand that fed you.

I don't care about Russia, they are in it for themselves like every other country. China have been ok with us so far so lets see where that goes. But in terms of Middle East, we have our own allies. Such as Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah, Afghanistan and Tajikistan. Turkey never "fed" us anything and we don't need you, or your backstabbing nature.

I go to Iran at least once a year. I am going again in a few months for summer, so don't act like I don't know conditions in my country or how people live. Haha what a joke, "Iranians living in miserable conditions". There is nothing I can do to counter this ignorance so go ahead and believe it if you wish.

That is why Iran is a failed state. It had been so in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and barely missed it in 2012 with 0.5 point, right after Republic of the Congo.

Enjoy your life away from Iran and get over your cheap nationalism :)

In fact Turkey would like nothing more then a western war with Iran. That way you can carve up our country and expand your dreams of Pan-Turkism. However Turkey knows just like the rest of the world that all this US/Israeli warmongering is just talk, so you decided to hedge your bets and try and become allies with a powerful player in the middle east (Iran). Thats why at the time I was even hearing about Economic zones and future shared currencies from Turkish ministers between Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey.

That is until Iran smartly burnt those bridges with untrustworthy Turkey.

EDIT: Also as if Turkey cares about NATO restrictions. :lol:

Isn't Greece a NATO country also?

I dont know what to say to this..You think everyone has the same mindset like you...But no...Turkey wouldn`t like such war to happen..Dont be such fanatic, clouds your judgement..Dont think i am attacking you or sth, just a friendly advise

Back
Top Bottom