What's new

Negative attitudes toward Iran increasing among Turks, survey shows

When assad started to kill unarmed protestors. Erdoğan told him to stand down. He replied with shooting our jet. Than Erdoğan fvcked up his country and our army even didn't lift their finger. I'm just fed up with this backstabing shıt. Our good relation ship doesn't give anyone the right to fvck up with us.

Fake crocodile tears. How many deaths were there during Bashar Al Assad, prior to this?
And how many after Turkey flip-flopping and backstabbing, and decided to shelter Al-Nusra/Al-Qaeda terrorists in order to overthrow a sovereign government?

If you want to blame somebody for those civilian deaths, maybe you ought to look in the mirror.

Iran does not need to be in the "list of allies" of Turkey in order to maintain some form of relationship. In this case it is being mostly economic relationship and it is growing ever since despite what fanboys like you think. It doesn't mean we are allies or friends. Unlike what you think, Iran hasn't "smartly" burnt the bridges.

By the way, that mistrust is mutual.

I never said mistrust was not mutual. I already know you don't trust us from many different sources. It makes no difference really, we never where and never will be allies. Also I know trade still exists, and it will continue to exist while it is in our favour. For example selling Turkey extremely overvalued gas.

They shot down your jet after you started aggressions against them. Also your own fault for flying into territory of another nation without approval (a nation you are already hostile with on top of that). Also contrary to what you believe you haven't done anything major to Syria, apart from allowing Al-Qaeda to use your territory to attack them.

Yeah? Is that why Assad is crying and saying: if Turkey can be stopped this war would be over. Get over your emotions dude :)

I never said trust was not mutual. I already know you don't trust us from many different sources. It makes no difference really, we never where and never will be allies. Also I know trade still exists, and it will continue to exist while it is in our favour. For example selling Turkey extremely overvalued gas.

After your regime's inevitable collapse, i believe Turkey and Iran will become allies.

I don't know if you are believer or not, but pray and thank the god every day for granting Iran oil. It is a failed state even with the oil, what would happen if there weren't any :)

Yeah? Is that why Assad is crying and saying: if Turkey can be stopped this war would be over. Get over your emotions dude :)

Yes if you stop harbouring Al-Qaeda terrorists and allowing them to enter Syria from your territory war would likely end. I don't deny this. But just wait for the day when this bites you in the ašš. You think these Al-Qaedas wouldn't hesitate to bomb and terrorise secular Turkey if given the chance? They already have in the past with the Istanbul bombings.

Your nation is playing with fire, and don't think it will make me happy to see this. As even if I don't like Turkey I would never support terror acts or human suffering.

They didn't have the right to shot our plane. If every country shots another countries plane for flying into territory of another nation there would be no planes left. That government lost its sovereignity when they decided to shot their citizens. So again; if anybody fvcks with us we fcvk them folds (doesn't have to be in a military form).

Yes if you stop harbouring Al-Qaeda terrorists and allowing them to enter Syria from your territory war would likely end. I don't deny this. But just wait for the day when this bites you in the ašš. You think these Al-Qaedas wouldn't hesitate to bomb and terrorise secular Turkey if given the chance? They already have in the past with the Istanbul bombings.

Your nation is playing with fire, and don't think it will make me happy to see this. As even if I don't like Turkey I would never support terror acts or human suffering.

My stance on this is clear, i'm against Turkey's support to radicals but you said: you haven't done anything major, you were wrong.

After your regime's inevitable collapse, i believe Turkey and Iran will become allies.

I don't know if you are believer or not, but pray and thank the god every day for granting Iran oil. It is a failed state even with the oil, what would happen if there weren't any :)

I am agnostic mate. If we didn't have oil then we wouldn't have all these foreigners vying for our country as much. We wouldn't have had a coup d'etat against our secular, democratically elected leader 60 years ago by the US and many other things.

If Turkey had oil I can pretty much guarantee that USA would have ousted Ataturk the second he came in power. :)

Oil is both a gift and a curse, but for Iran it has mainly been a curse.

They didn't have the right to shot our plane. If every country shots another countries plane for flying into territory of another nation there would be no planes left. That government lost its sovereignity when they decided to shot their citizens. So again; if anybody fvcks with us we fcvk them folds (doesn't have to be in a military form).

When a military aircraft breaches your airspace (during high tensions between the nations, mind you), you are pretty naive if you think they dont have a right to shoot that down.
Dont play the victim, Turkey was the aggressor.

My stance on this is clear, i'm against Turkey's support to radicals but you said: you haven't done anything major, you were wrong.

Any backward country can allow terrorists to use their nation for crossing borders. Doesn't take military genius to figure that out. Turkey itself hasn't done anything to affect the Syria situation military wise, whilst Iran has pretty much single handedly kept Assad in power.

Oil is both a gift and a curse

That, i agree.

Any backward country can allow terrorists to use their nation for crossing borders. Doesn't take military genius to figure that out. Turkey itself hasn't done anything to affect the Syria situation military wise, whilst Iran has pretty much single handedly kept Assad in power.

You first said, Turkey haven't done anything major. When you've been told that Turkey is the prime reason why Syria is in such a mess now you are saying this :)

You first said, Turkey haven't done anything major. When you've been told that Turkey is the prime reason why Syria is in such a mess now you are saying this :)

You are correct. Unlike others I can admit when I made a mistake. I should have originally said "Turkey has done nothing major apart from allowing some rag tag terrorists to use there borders". :D

That, i agree.

There is no contradiction. Turkey has had a role in the destruction of infrastructure in Syria by allowing a part of their territory as a base for insurgents. But geopolitically not much has changed yet, and Turkey has not gained anything strategically. In fact, its probably the opposite.

When a military aircraft breaches your airspace (during high tensions between the nations, mind you), you are pretty naive if you think they dont have a right to shoot that down.
Dont play the victim, Turkey was the aggressor.

If they have the right to shot our unarmed plane, we have all the right to mess with them.

You are correct. Unlike others I can admit when I made a mistake. I should have originally said "Turkey has done nothing major apart from allowing some rag tag terrorists to use their borders". :D

It is another discussion which i believe you and i would agree on many things. But the punishment of Syria about killing our 2 pilots and 5 civillians have been severe, and it will be so until Assad gives his last breath.

If they have the right to shot our unarmed plane, we have all the right to mess with them.

That is some real water proof logic right there. And stop refering to the plane as "unarmed" as if its an innocent person lmao
It was a military aircraft (regardless if it was armed or not), that without prior notice/warning breached Syrian airspace.
Get your head checked.

Back
Top Bottom