What's new

Negative attitudes toward Iran increasing among Turks, survey shows

That is some real water proof logic right there. And stop refering to the plane as "unarmed" as if its an innocent person lmao
It was a military aircraft (regardless if it was armed or not), that without prior notice/warning breached Syrian airspace.
Get your head checked.

Thats why i hate to write in English. :rolleyes:

I have seen all kinds of topics like; we have right to shot your plane, we have the right to kill your citizens in international waters. We have right to shell your citizens. I mean, if you can, we can too.

I am confused.

Why did Iran support the removals of dictators in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Bahrain but is against the removal of the dictator in Syria?

Why not apply a general policy.

It is another discussion which i believe you and i would agree on many things. But the punishment of Syria about killing our 2 pilots and 5 civillians have been severe, and it will be so until Assad gives his last breath.

I know you have the Turk warrior blood flowing through your veins, but no need to be so vengeful and overdramatic. :D

You went against Assad and he took revenge by shooting your plane and sending mortars into your country. You can either end it here and now or take it further and have greater damage on both sides.

I know you have the Turk warrior blood flowing through your veins, but no need to be so vengeful and overdramatic. :D

You went against Assad and he took revenge by shooting your plane and sending mortars into your country. You can either end it here and now or take it further and have greater damage on both sides.

It really has nothing to do with me or my wishes. I'm just telling you what is going to happen.

It has already been taken further by the Turkish government, they are looking for alternative ways to take it even further like calling for no fly zone in order to topple Assad faster.

By the way, it is still unknown who were behind the attack that killed 5 Turkish civillians. It could be FSA too.

It really has nothing to do with me or my wishes. I'm just telling you what is going to happen.

It has already been taken further by the Turkish government, they are looking for alternative ways to take it even further like calling for no fly zone in order to topple Assad faster.

By the way, it is still unknown who were behind the attack that killed 5 Turkish civillians. It could be FSA too.

I don't think no fly zone will happen. Because the west doesn't mind Assad, neither does Israel. They know the possible replacement of him could be much worse.

Has anybody said it was FSA who mortared Turkey or are you guessing?

I don't think no fly zone will happen. Because the west doesn't mind Assad, neither does Israel. They know the possible replacement of him could be much worse.

Has anybody said it was FSA who mortared Turkey or are you guessing?

Neither do i.

That possibility was widely discussed on TVs which makes sense actually. It might have been FSA's doing in order to drag Turkey into war.

That possibility was widely discussed on TVs which makes sense actually. It might have been FSA's doing in order to drag Turkey into war.

Could be... But I doubt they have enough intelligence to think of a cunning plan like that.

Could be... But I doubt they have enough intelligence to think of a cunning plan like that.

A simpleton can think "Hit Turkey from Syrian positions = Turkey jumps in Syria".
Although Turkish officials said " Shell identifed as a artillery shell with russian origins". They never showed any images of the shell." That said could FSA risk something like that. I dunno

Thread is open again, please be civil and stay on topic. :angel:

Turks are heavily brainwashed by the AKP controlled media.

Brainwashing methods work well in iran which even a little bit of critizism toward Mullahs legaly banned and punished with brutal penalties.

There hundrends of NGOs, politic parties, TVs, Radios, Papers could opposite to AKP policies. But in iran there is no such conditions for opponents...Every criticism and oppotions regarded as enemy of regime by Mullahs.

Brainwashing methods work well in iran which even a little bit of critizism towar Mullahs legaly banned and punished with brutal penalties.

There hundrends of NGOs, politic parties, TVs, Radios, Papers could opposite to AKP policies. But in iran there is no such conditions for opponents...Every criticism and oppotions regarded as enemy of regime by Mullahs.

That is an valid statement.

^

Iran definitely needs to learn its place. The question is if it is going to involve force or not. Syria is Sunni territory and Iran is very delusional if they think they will get a foothold there. Iran will pay the price for this behavior.

Back
Top Bottom