What's new

Neelam Munir item song and internet backlash .

No. not really I don't know her but now I got it...
This movie has nothing to do with ISPR. Please read the description, it is made by ARYFilms and it is private channel.

Song: Khabon Main from movie Kaaf Kangana Cast: Sami Khan, Eshyal Faiyaz, Ayesha Omer, Sajid Hassan and Shafqat Cheema Written & Directed by Khalil ur Rehman Qamar Releasing on: 25th october 2019 #ARYFilms #ExcellencyFilms #KaafKangana

Please read this again & again to remove any doubts ...somebody just made it up
The movie trailer shows Indian military personnel, so it is likely that they consulted ISPR in someway if its not directly involved or may be Nellum is just misinformed about her own project, who knows.

However, Hum is also a privately owned network and they have worked with ISPR on Alpha Bravo Charlie sequel.
maxresdefault.jpg

The movie trailer shows Indian military personnel, so it is likely that they consulted ISPR in someway if its not directly involved or may be Nellum is just misinformed about her own project, who knows.

However, Hum is also a privately owned network and they have worked with ISPR on Alpha Bravo Charlie sequel.
maxresdefault.jpg

Stop wasting your time on him man. He changes his position in the evening while being extremist about his position on the same manner that morning.

maxresdefault.jpg
Bhai ISPR provides help to any media house that claims they are making a movie on the subject.. they even provide assets for that... but I don't think ISPR has anything to do with that song etc... I don't even think that DG ISPR would be reading the script but we have a lobby that does not spare a moment in blaming and maligning PA's role and that is why I call it hybrid war...

Malihat keh taihad item lumber halal hai relax karain!! open progressive society dikhani hai dunia ko!

#riyastEMaslihat

Stop wasting your time on him man. He changes his position in the evening while being extremist about his position on the same manner that morning.
Roger that! :enjoy:
So about Kartarpur do you think former Indian PM Manmohan Singh will be visiting Pakistan?

Only if sitting government in India allows him to.

Just like the sitting government allowed Imran Khan to meet Modi and Fazlur Rehman to meet Ajit Doval.
Oh I see what you did there.....Naughty Naughty Mr. Troll, no wonder no one can reach your level ;)

Wrong blame on (ISPR).that was an ordinary dance in Song.

Fazlu will be watching this song.....:rofl:

Cool.

Post it here. Its all part of progressive enlightened moderation.

Anyone who criticizes the mujra, put him on the terror watch list.

Over n Out.

Ryasat e Madina
Go to YouTube if you want to see progressive Pakistan
Item songs were always there in lollywood ab aap na kabhi koi film na Dekhi ho to yeh mtlab nhi yeh koi nai baat ha

Wrong blame on (ISPR).that was an ordinary dance in Song.
May be, but I would be damn proud of ISPR if they took an initiative like this. The song kinda reflect Indians in bad light and I love it just for lighting fire up their ..... Its about time that our media took jibes at their culture and religion as they have been doing vise versa.

Go to YouTube if you want to see progressive Pakistan
Item songs were always there in lollywood ab aap na kabhi koi film na Dekhi ho to yeh mtlab nhi yeh koi nai baat ha
Item song Indian invention thori hay. They only over-hype their things and snatch credit from original creators:tongue:

Last edited:
Only if sitting government in India allows him to.

Just like the sitting government allowed Imran Khan to meet Modi and Fazlur Rehman to meet Ajit Doval.
WHAT the.....:frown: You are talking to us one moment and the next you are banned?
I have never seen you curse or offend anyone yet they ban you on trivial grounds. :cray:

Pakistanis can watch mujra soft **** and indian kanjer khana but can not tolrate a pakistani dance . hypocrite nation

1571865606273.jpg

Not that I am against it but I have to say, Mashallah, what an excuse.

She went past the "Mera Jism, Meri Merzi", "I wanted to do it", or "I wanted to try new things." And straight went for "I danced for the country!!!1!!11"

Lmao.

First of all theres's no song. Also are you sure it is the original tweet and what she is claiming is true? Has DG ISPR confirmed or denied so should we not wait for their response before start abusing them because of an idiotic tweet.?

Yes, it's an original tweet. Yes, there's a clip except from the movie. Yes the movie is a project of ARY and ISPR.

Have you been living under a rock? It's been on blast for the past week, I am surprised it made it to defence.pk now.

bhai yeh Gangadeshi song hai.. dekho tu pele khud

Lmaooooooooooooo. Stop pretending, man.

Bhai ISPR provides help to any media house that claims they are making a movie on the subject.. they even provide assets for that... but I don't think ISPR has anything to do with that song etc... I don't even think that DG ISPR would be reading the script but we have a lobby that does not spare a moment in blaming and maligning PA's role and that is why I call it hybrid war...

Why would Neelum Muneer call it a project of ISPR, man. If it were not the case, ISPR would've cleared up its name by now.

Our Army institutions are a lot more liberal than we realize. Ever been to an Army colony? You will find alcohol stores in vicinity since its the only safe place for such stores.

View attachment 585726

Not that I am against it but I have to say, Mashallah, what an excuse.

She went past the "Mera Jism, Meri Merzi", "I wanted to do it", or "I wanted to try new things." And straight went for "I danced for the country!!!1!!11"

Lmao.

Yes, it's an original tweet. Yes, there's a clip except from the movie. Yes the movie is a project of ARY and ISPR.

Have you been living under a rock? It's been on blast for the past week, I am surprised it made it to defence.pk now.

Stop lying...

Lmaooooooooooooo. Stop pretending, man.

Why would Neelum Muneer call it a project of ISPR, man. If it were not the case, ISPR would've cleared up its name by now.

Our Army institutions are a lot more liberal than we realize. Ever been to an Army colony? You will find alcohol stores in vicinity since its the only safe place for such stores.

Lolzzz it is not that important that DG ISPR has to clarify it. But govt gave her pride of performance.. which is sad but it has nothing to do with ISPR

Lived in many cantonments and airbases whenever I was in Pakistan...I'm a proud son of an ex-service man.

Cool.

Post it here. Its all part of progressive enlightened moderation.

Anyone who criticizes the mujra, put him on the terror watch list.

Over n Out.

Ryasat e Madina

Wait you were on banned list now you don’t wanna go on terror watch list !!! Smart man .

Back
Top Bottom