What's new

Neelam Munir item song and internet backlash .

Wait you were on banned list now you don’t wanna go on terror watch list !!! Smart man .
Actually our nation is very strange and gets fully angry on one thing but ignores the same or even more extreme stuff in an other setting.
I remember that there was some ad in which a few young girls did a public dance in Lahore some food street type area... and there was so much hullabaloo on PDF but ten times more vulgar dances are part of Punjabi films and stage dramas but nobody is bothered :(:crazy::devil:

Last edited:
Cool.

Post it here. Its all part of progressive enlightened moderation.

Anyone who criticizes the mujra, put him on the terror watch list.

Over n Out.

Ryasat e Madina

dont make this word sound like a gaaly

dont make this word sound like a gaaly

Tell it to the political party and the true leader hell bent on desensitizing the sacred concept by incompetent governance.

The current government is already full of people who changed the finality of prophet-hood clause which they used for political point scoring pre election.

Federal Shariah Court should charge the government and its head for Blasphemy !!

Federal Shariah Court should charge the government and its head for Blasphemy !!
And should free real momins zardari and Nawaz
Aap ka leader fazl na to assembly main is par baat bhi nhi ki thi Shaikh Rasheed ka siwa koi nhi bola tha

And should free real momins zardari and Nawaz
Aap ka leader fazl na to assembly main is part baat bhi nhi ki thi Shaikh Rasheed ka siwa koi nhi bola tha

I told you last time as well i have little interest in political mudslinging.

I told you last time as well i have little interest in political mudslinging.
To pehlay abhi Kya kar rhay thay
Aap na is thread main neelum muneer ki performance par to koi aitraz nhi Kya bas politics hi Karen that Hain

To pehlay abhi Kya kar rhay thay
Aap na is thread main neelum muneer ki performance par to koi aitraz nhi Kya bas politics hi Karen that Hain

I have not watched the mujra so i cannot comment on how the performance was.

Jab aap na dekhna hi nhi ha to problem Kya hai karnay do unhain Jo krtay hain

Its mass propagation that is my concern. People who do not watch these things are now going to watch it since it is being propagated en mass by the media under supervision of Madni PEMRA

Its mass propagation that is my concern. People who do not watch these things are now going to watch it since it is being propagated en mass by the media under supervision of Madni PEMRA
Aap kis dunya main rehtay who doesn't watch films Indian films were more popular in Pakistan than Pakistani
Now Pakistanis are trying to compete with Bollywood

Aap kis dunya main rehtay who doesn't watch films Indian films were more popular in Pakistan than Pakistani
Now Pakistanis are trying to compete with Bollywood

Basically importing Indian culture to Pakistan which was also the case when Mehwish Hayat was given National Award.

The same Mehwish Hayat who is going to play Benazir Bhutto in a biopic meant to achieve soft power projection of First Muslim Female Prime Minister in Islamic world forgetting the corruption and sidelining the fact she was hailed as a national security threat all her political life.

Back
Top Bottom