What's new

Neelam Munir item song and internet backlash .

okay where is the link of the song?

lolzzz you're sharing some Indian movie song...o bhai kia hogia hai
They are all Pakistanis acting as Indians. You seriously don't know what Neelum Muneer looks like? :o:

bhai yeh Gangadeshi song hai.. dekho tu pele khud
Anything else bro ?.
Screenshot_2019-10-24-00-50-40-29.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-10-24-00-50-45-98.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-10-24-00-50-56-36.jpeg

Indian movie song by Ary news and Neelam munir ?
They are all Pakistanis acting as Indians. You seriously don't know what Neelum Muneer looks like? :o:
No. not really I don't know her but now I got it...
This movie has nothing to do with ISPR. Please read the description, it is made by ARYFilms and it is private channel.

Song: Khabon Main from movie Kaaf Kangana Cast: Sami Khan, Eshyal Faiyaz, Ayesha Omer, Sajid Hassan and Shafqat Cheema Written & Directed by Khalil ur Rehman Qamar Releasing on: 25th october 2019 #ARYFilms #ExcellencyFilms #KaafKangana

Please read this again & again to remove any doubts ...somebody just made it up

No. not really I don't know her but now I got it...
This movie has nothing to do with ISPR. Please read the description, it is made by ARYFilms and it is private channel.

Song: Khabon Main from movie Kaaf Kangana Cast: Sami Khan, Eshyal Faiyaz, Ayesha Omer, Sajid Hassan and Shafqat Cheema Written & Directed by Khalil ur Rehman Qamar Releasing on: 25th october 2019 #ARYFilms #ExcellencyFilms #KaafKangana

Please read this again & again to remove any doubts ...somebody just made it up
She ( Neelam Munir ) made it up .

Coz they iz ugly

and somehow being rich hides their ugliness?

it is enough already that the government is weening young generation to go for interest based loans by debt trapping that foreign culture and foreign woman be imposed upon them?

Why is sexism being promoted by the Government?

I thought this government was all about empowering women through Islamic fundamentals. Anyhow who cares, for the first time in world history a sadiq n ameen is 'ruling' Pakistan. Enjoy the madness !!

Pehlay Kashmir tu liberate ho jai, Khalistan ka baad may sochain gay. :sniper:
Guys,
Here is the link to the official ISPR channel and this movie or song is not on this channel so please stop this propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEwlPFzuck7KyNAnsujkkFg
There's is Ehd-e-Wafa Drama .. though I don't like that one either but it has not such vulgar content I guess

Gen Asif is a brilliant guy, and I admire brilliance in general.
Sometimes I feel one thing about gen Asif : he doesn't know the complete boundaries. Sometimes he look like a hero of Naseem Hijazi novels, other times he is fighting with street dogs.
In this very particular move, I am simply speechless, what to say, what not to say.

Back
Top Bottom