What's new

Neelam Munir item song and internet backlash .

Atleast army shouldn't support Mujra . I don't think it's the right thing . US army doesn't has mujra in its movies . Nor does British or any other string military .
Are you sure it is army's movie... where is the link.. Does it say produced by ISPR?

Cool.

Post it here. Its all part of progressive enlightened moderation.

Anyone who criticizes the mujra, put him on the terror watch list.

Over n Out.

Ryasat e Madina
Enjoy!!!!! :cheers:

In the video she has been shown as an Indian performing for Indian audience, so the ISPR connection seems plausible. The tune is kinda catchy for a sassy song :p:

First of all theres's no song. Also are you sure it is the original tweet and what she is claiming is true? Has DG ISPR confirmed or denied so should we not wait for their response before start abusing them because of an idiotic tweet.?
Not abusing . There are memes about it and an army soldier on Instagram , ( with uniform pics , with his coursemates on his account ) ..... Shared this meme on his story . What am I supposed to make out if that ? .

who said we are okay? Do you know how embarassing it was to watch indian movies with family? Now that we have our own industry reviving and indian movies banned, Pak should have gone for originality not that same filth that used to come from India.
I never watch Indian filth even alone... English movies are much better in every respect and then we have some good Pakistani dramas, international movies and dramas like Ertugrul etc so it all depends on the person what he wants to see. Let's not put blame of our weaknesses on other people.

who said we are okay? Do you know how embarassing it was to watch indian movies with family? Now that we have our own industry reviving and indian movies banned, Pak should have gone for originality not that same filth that used to come from India.
Do you know there is a PM portal to make suggestions to the PM? Maybe someone did and that resulted in this project.
Why do we need it in DG-ISPR'S project. Sir that's the main reason . How does it all connects with Pak army .
It does not. It is an ARY production.
A typical village party in Punjab i can safely assume.

In the video she has been shown as an Indian performing for Indian audience, so the ISPR connection seems plausible. The tune is kinda catchy for a sassy song :p:
@war&peace here it is .

Only song. No complete evidence yet .
okay where is the link of the song?

lolzzz you're sharing some Indian movie song...o bhai kia hogia hai

Do you know there is a PM portal to make suggestions to the PM? Maybe someone did and that resulted in this project.

It does not. It is an ARY production.

A typical village party in Punjab i can safely assume.

Bhai tum thak thay naheen trolling kar kar ke. ;)

Back
Top Bottom