What's new

Nawaz sharif's place at official photograph :)

I don't quite understand why Modi is being so emotional about Nawaz despite Mumbai and despite no guarantee that such a thing will not happen in future.

I

anyone who gives you that guarantee is a liar.

Karzai cant guarantee you that his country wont be used to LeT to plan and launch attacks on main Land India or its embassies and BLA training centers along the Pak Afghan border.

Hussina cant guarantee you that no more Bangladeshis would try to cross the border into India and put BSF into the trouble of wasting bullets on them and hang their corpses by the poles and the wires

That Said

what Nawaz Sherif CAN guarantee India is,

that he wont be any part of the plot to cause terrorism in India
that he wont allow any institutions under his command from doing so

side note: Should Nawaz seek any guarantee from India about not fanning violence in any part of Pakistan and stop supporting terrorists? or even thinking of any such guarantee or concession from India is out of Question?

Think Fast

before the can hits your head..

because Nawaz may be presented with proofs by his agencies about Indians and then convinced to respond in kind to India

Now you wont want a Democratically elected, economically motivated, and pleasantly presented Pakistani prime Minister put under under pressure would you?

would you????

Only Nawaz look insan ka bacha ....lolzz

Certificate Issued by a Punjabi Pakistani bigot.

Grow up from your ornamental biases, it is first thing to learn before learning bigger etiquette of humanities.

Last edited:
side note: Should Nawaz seek any guarantee from India about not fanning violence in any part of Pakistan and stop supporting terrorists? or even thinking of any such guarantee or concession from India is out of Question?

Think Fast

Problem is that despite all the talks of India supporting terror in Pakistan through BLA and TTP , Pakistan has never been able to convince India or any other country with any proof of such support, whereas the Pakistani involvements in Kashmir and Mumbai 26/11 has already been proven and accepted by much of the world including Pakistan.

"because Nawaz may be presented with proofs by his agencies about Indians and then convinced to respond in kind to India"

may be presented by proof ? what value does "may" have sir ? Haven't we been hearing this for quite a long while now ?

Anyway, my intention was not to be a spoil sport in this moment, it was just a word of caution for Modi.

Problem is that despite all the talks of India supporting terror in Pakistan through BLA and TTP , Pakistan has never been able to convince India or any other country with any proof of such support,.

you answered as expected

so you are saying there wont be any guarantee from India unless a proof is provided
and once the proof is provided, India can justify it with Bangladeshi example or would agree to give the same guarantee its expecting from Nawaz?

l2014052654036.jpg

l2014052754057.jpg

l2014052754058.jpg

you answered as expected

so you are saying there wont be any guarantee from India unless a proof is provided
and once the proof is provided, India can justify it with Bangladeshi example or would agree to give the same guarantee its expecting from Nawaz?

How is India going to guarantee to not do something that it is officially against? It would be a diplomatic blunder. Prove it, and India would be forced to stop.

I find it funny that Nawaz sharif was once considered centre of right politician in 90s , his behaviour in the first year of his government shows me that he is now FAKE centre of right, he is surrounded by leftists like pervaiz rasheed and some mohajir guys these days. I think this Fake centre of right designation for Nawaz sharif should be exposed. Centre of right means nationalist which he does not look even remotely these days. Look at his dress these days , a suit and a tie, what is nationalist about this. He is taking the support of punjabis for granted but he should get it into his head that if he did not get rid of leftist lobby around him, his party will be doomed in punjab because punjab is essentially centre of right nationalist heart land.

you answered as expected

How can there be a guarantee till the time we are not shown how our land or our consulates in Afghanistan are being used for fomenting terror in Pakistan ?

Our response would be similar to the Samjhauta express blasts which has been far better than Pakistan's response to 26/11 Mumbai attack both of which happened in 2008. I can assure you of that.

Our response would be similar to the Samjhauta express blasts which has been far better than Pakistan's response to 26/11 Mumbai attack both of which happened in 2008. I can assure you of that.
thanks for the soft ball

can you guarantee that such terrorism against the Pakistani pilgrims will never ever happen again?

He should have worn "latha" shalwar kameez with a graceful pakistan black waistcoat. I feel ashamed that pakistani prime minister is wearing a western dress as opposed to indian prime minister who is wearing the local dress of average people. This is indeed insulting.

latha shalwar kameez,

Gul%2Bahmed%2BPakistani%2BMenswear%2B2012-she%2B%287%29.JPG

thanks for the soft ball

can you guarantee that such terrorism against the Pakistani pilgrims will never ever happen again?

Ofcourse, we have at least shown our resolve by acting against the perpetrators quickly and effectively without any international pressure. That is at least a reassurance.

what's more interesting than this pic was NS getting in a queue to shake hands with Modi.

There is some error in that statement; Nawaz Sharif led the queue to shake hands with Modi, he was the first one to do so.
Another thing; when Nawaz Sharif entered the venue: he received a rousing cheer of welcome.
All very good atmospherics.

What happened to Hasina?

She happens to be on a visit to Japan. So she deputed the Speaker Shirin Chaudhury to attend in her stead.

Back
Top Bottom