What's new

Nawaz sharif's place at official photograph :)

most likely he is bored and he is also wearing suit in outside heat.
also it looks like sun is direcly on his face.
yup bad dress choice, he looks far more graceful in his white/ cream shalwar dress and he looks far more comfortable. the suit looked ill fitting to me as well.

from whichever angle you look at his face, he looks like a rabid dog unfortunately. theres something very devilish about his face. reflects his neeyat and true intentions, no matter how much sweet talk or smiling he tries. no conscience, no remorse for the blood of thousands of muslims on his hands. was a big mistake by NS to accept this invitation.

30-Modi-AP.jpg

from whichever angle you look at his face, he looks like a rabid dog unfortunately. theres something very devilish about his face. reflects his neeyat and true intentions, no matter how much sweet talk or smiling he tries. no conscience, no remorse for the blood of thousands of muslims on his hands. was a big mistake by NS to accept this invitation.

30-Modi-AP.jpg

Is hi liye tujhe nai bulaya

Ok bhai log, Nawaz and Modi, lets start those peace talks again from tomorrow :yay:. Do a better job this time :shout: and dont let those terrorists derail the talks :nono:. We need peace and prosperity in South Asia :dance3:. Too much hate in the region :cray: we need some love :smitten:. No more massing of troops on the border or giving hate speeches on tv :pissed:. Is dafa dono insaan ban kay rehna Pakistan and India :smart:.

And guys on the thread please be nice to each other and no negative comments on my post :victory1:. Thanks in advance :-)

Peace for all. Love for all. Freedom for all.

Last edited:
this picture cant get any better

***** stars to Modi for being a gracious host

I am glad to be proven wrong and I was hoping I will be proven wrong. I was fearing a cold shoulder and a bit of dressing down by India's new Iron man. but in the end the host PM showed to be a good host

not commending that is unfair. my comments are purely on the picture, I have not heard the proceedings and the speech etc
iron man is for domestic consumption however he will have to walk the talk and make sure the foreign poicy APPEARS to be more muscular.
That does not mean he will he will be a bad host. Even musharaf was treated like royalty right after kargil when he came. This is quite normal. If he wanted to give cold shoulder he would not have invited NS at all.

You are reading too much from the photo though, check the video, his handshake with Karzai was much more friendly.

I don't quite understand why Modi is being so emotional about Nawaz despite Mumbai and despite no guarantee that such a thing will not happen in future.

It's good that he treated him well, it's also good that he is trying to be a statesman but he is taking it too far with these tweets in the current circumstances.

iron man is for domestic consumption however he will have to walk the talk and make sure the foreign poicy APPEARS to be more muscular.
That does not mean he will he will be a bad host. Even musharaf was treated like royalty right after kargil when he came. This is quite normal. If he wanted to give cold shoulder he would not have invited NS at all.

You are reading too much from the photo though, check the video, his handshake with Karzai was much more friendly.

can you post the video ?

I don't quite understand why Modi is being so emotional about Nawaz despite Mumbai and despite no guarantee that such a thing will not happen in future.

It's good that he treated him well, it's also good that he is trying to be a statesman but he is taking it too far with these tweets in the current circumstances.
Modi is overwhelmed with emotion in last few days, I think he will cry anytime.

can you post the video ?

starts at 4:10

Bokfrm7IcAEwzCQ.jpg

this shows everything, told ya @Spring Onion these diplomatic protocols do matter and show the intentions.

i dont see any issue with that :) we desis should come out of this emotionalism by now.

Its unfortunate we desis both Indians and Pakistanis still bank on childish things for feeling proud lie one Indian said oh it was interesting how NS lined up for shaking hands with Modi.

funny this is a normal SOP. nothing to be proud of ashamed of

yup bad dress choice, he looks far more graceful in his white/ cream shalwar dress and he looks far more comfortable. the suit looked ill fitting to me as well.
Pakistan's national dress is Not Shalwar Kameez but Jinnah Cap, Black sherwani and while shalwar......For last many years Pakistani dignitaries have been wearing suits.

Dono 5,5 sall kursi k mazy lain gay .................aor hum saly lar lar k mar jain gay

can you post the video ?
you are right, but thats the stupid chracter of most of the south asian politicians , including nawaz?
all they do is to talk loud, take the votes & forgets what they said before?
thy keep enjoying thier super powers, doesnt hav anything to do with pubic?

30-Modi-AP.jpg

Love at first sight!

Back
Top Bottom