What's new

Nawaz sharif's place at official photograph :)

bc1dfI4.jpg

m1gh5RW.jpg

Nawaz Sharif should have worn The national dress- and should not have gotten emotional discussing his mother-
He showed his soft side in the first meeting- very weak first impression-

As expected Nawaz was humiliated, this is normal behavior by Hindus. Serve him right for going there.

if you have seen the video, you'll see from his facial expressions that he seemed badly constipated..
Sadly his dietary requirements were not honoured by the hosts... he needs special feed on every kind of occasion and time

e.g if its an important meeting which needs some brain work then he demands some dry fruit known to stimulate neurons
when its a related meeting he enjoys sweets and sri payay
when he is expecting some thrashing then he has minced meat with cabbages which can disturb his digestion system which your hawk eyes noticed very correctly

Last edited:
Why is our PM getting so emotional about Nawaz ?

1. 10:14 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">
    Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi 5h
    The visuals touched both Nawaz Sharif ji & his Mother. He told me that after seeing the visuals his Mother got very emotional.

Expand

2. 10:14 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer;">

This time when he was eating with his Mother he saw visuals on TV of my Mother offering me sweets.

Expand

3. 10:13 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 0px; cursor: pointer;">

Nawaz Sharif ji told me that he stays in Islamabad but goes to meet his Mother once in a week.

Expand

1. 10:13 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details
      " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 6px; border-top-right-radius: 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;">

Earlier in the evening in my conversation with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif he shared some very emotional things.

713274-image-1401128288-101-640x480.jpg

lets discuss this one as well... see the body language of both ....

this picture cant get any better

***** stars to Modi for being a gracious host

I am glad to be proven wrong and I was hoping I will be proven wrong. I was fearing a cold shoulder and a bit of dressing down by India's new Iron man. but in the end the host PM showed to be a good host

not commending that is unfair. my comments are purely on the picture, I have not heard the proceedings and the speech etc

Sadly his dietary requirements was not honoured by the hosts... he needs special feed on every kind of occasion and time

e.g if its an important meeting which needs some brain work then he demands some dry fruit known to stimulate neurons
when its a related meeting he enjoys sweets and sri payay
when he is expecting some thrashing then he has minced meat with cabbages which can disturb his digestion system which your hawk eyes noticed very correctly
most likely he is bored and he is also wearing suit in outside heat.
also it looks like sun is direcly on his face.

Why is our PM getting so emotional about Nawaz ?

1. 10:14 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details
    The visuals touched both Nawaz Sharif ji & his Mother. He told me that after seeing the visuals his Mother got very emotional.

Expand

2. 10:14 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details

This time when he was eating with his Mother he saw visuals on TV of my Mother offering me sweets.

Expand

3. 10:13 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 0px; cursor: pointer;">

Nawaz Sharif ji told me that he stays in Islamabad but goes to meet his Mother once in a week.

Expand

1. 10:13 AM - 26 May 2014 · Details
      " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 6px; border-top-right-radius: 6px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;">

Earlier in the evening in my conversation with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif he shared some very emotional things.

That's what I was wondering. He seems to have fallen in love with Nawaz Sharif!

Back
Top Bottom