What's new

Nawaz sharif's place at official photograph :)

I know what really happened between the two.

Nawaz: Modi jee mubarka...

Modi: Khair khair mubarka...

Nawaz: Pa jee I am here to talk about peace...

Modi: I know I know...

Nawaz: Modi jee to peace talks shuru karain?

Modi: First tell me has Pak Army given you green signal to start talks?

Nawaz: Oh I forgot to ask Army about it...

Modi: That is a problem, if we agree on anything and tomorrow a military coup ousts you as PM then what?

Nawaz: No I am in control now, There can be no coup in Pakistan now. Pakistan mai amreat ka darza hamesha kay liay band ho gaya hai...

Modi: Are you sure this is your final answer? You dont have a life line left... Can you phone a friend in Saudi Arabia or UAE?

Nawaz: Aaaa..........

Modi: Can your Raiwand mujaheedin army protect you? Can Supreme Court reinstate you?

Nawaz: Aaaa.........

Modi: Are you sure peace talk kay option ko lock kar du main? Last time when talks started Kargil happened if this time something like that happens then what?

Nawaz: I want to quit...... :cray:

Remember the slogans "Nawaz Shareef Kadam barhaoo hum tumharaf sath hain" :omghaha: Chaudri bradran stabbed him in the back :butcher: and made PML-Q :warning2::omghaha:

Last edited:
Nawaz chose to wear a red tie for the talks. Good choice. He has done a good job with representing Pak. A lot of deals have been signed by many countries.

Its refreshing to finally see an industrialist who will talk business anywhere. This is exactly what we need.

If Imran was there instead he would become so friendly with everyone that they will laugh and dine the whole time. No concrete agreements would be made.

Back
Top Bottom