What's new

Nawaz sharif's place at official photograph :)

what's more interesting than this pic was NS getting in a queue to shake hands with Modi.
Because he's aware who the boss is! :big_boss: :lol:

this is what really happended, nawaz was shaken badly and very strongly...
Why? There was no earthquake felt in Delhi at that time!! :D

But seriously, Nawazji did look a little out of his depth.

Last edited:

this is what really happended, nawaz was shaken badly and very strongly...

I agree, after the meeting and handshake he must have gone in his room and cried on his pillow
and would have demanded sheer khurma and strir fried prawns to ease down his nerves

looks like this common man chai wala Indian turned PM squeezed the hand of our puppu PM too hard. the Lion of Riwand was helpless in the grip of a commoner chai wala..

bloody vegetarian daal eating Indians... how dare they squeeze our Lion?

I wonder if the dialogue was like this

Modi: put a leash on your "stateless" actors.
Nawaz: money... I mean I dont know I cant control GHQ and my business..."
Modi: PM sahib you are a leader of your country.. dont give me that. either take control or step aside an let someone else do it for you.

Nawaz:.. erm... I mean Pakistan army doesnt want me to have business with India and my ..

Modi: Nawaz sahib.. your investments in India will remain safe provided you start acting like a PM. do I need to shake your hand again?

Nawaz: thank you Modi gee... Pakistan army doesnt like my business...

Modi: I know, how much you love your money. I am sure my country will find good use of you.

Last edited:
I agree, after the meeting and handshake he must have gone in his room and cried in his pillow
and would have demanded sheer khurma and strir fried prawns to ease down his nerves

looks like this common man chai wala Indian turned PM squeezed the hand of our puppu PM too hard. the Lion of Riwand was helpless in the grip of a commoner chai wala..

Modi: PM sahib you are a leader of your country.. dont give me that. either take control or step aside an let someone else do it for you.

Nawaz:.. erm... I mean Pakistan army doesnt want me to have business with India and my ..

Modi: Nawaz sahib.. your investments in India will remain safe provided you start acting like a PM. do I need to shake your hand again?

Modi: I know, how much you love your money. I am sure my country will find good use of you.
:rofl: :sarcastic: :omghaha:
lol-003.gif
ten-on-ten.gif

I agree, after the meeting and handshake he must have gone in his room and cried in his pillow

Now you are getting the NFP touch, ehhh: @Irfan Baloch ........ ;) :P :D

Bokfrm7IcAEwzCQ.jpg

this shows everything, told ya @Spring Onion these diplomatic protocols do matter and show the intentions.
--
if you read more
the inention is .. PM of pak standinf next to VP, Presidnt of india ...
which get higher 1st and 2nd line leaders of india..
if you follow same lofic
see where PM of mauriteus is standing..
PM/president of nepal and bhutan should be near PM and president as their imp being neibaour wiht china
or just enjoy pic..

--
if you read more
the inention is .. PM of pak standinf next to VP, Presidnt of india ...
which get higher 1st and 2nd line leaders of india..
if you follow same lofic
see where PM of mauriteus is standing..
PM/president of nepal and bhutan should be near PM and president as their imp being neibaour wiht china
or just enjoy pic..
I think ego problems could have been sorted out if all those guys had stood on Modi's head!! :lol:

this picture cant get any better

***** stars to Modi for being a gracious host

I am glad to be proven wrong and I was hoping I will be proven wrong. I was fearing a cold shoulder and a bit of dressing down by India's new Iron man. but in the end the host PM showed to be a good host

not commending that is unfair. my comments are purely on the picture, I have not heard the proceedings and the speech etc

Irfan, he has been given a mandate by us to develop our economy further and improve infrastructure at a rapid rate. This is why Indians have voted for him. Indians right now are more interested in ensuring that we catch up on power, manufacturing and connectivity. Article 370, Pakistan and rest are not election issues.

He wants to govern for 10 years (2 terms). The only way he can do that, is by delivering his election promise of good governance and reduced corruption.

I have done such dialogue puns back in the past now and then but it needs a funny subject
some of my stuff is really out of character and I have to keep the humorless Baloch persona

Now; don't you be doing any of that. A life without the touch of humor will be absolutely dull and tasteless.

Back
Top Bottom