What's new

Nawaz sharif's place at official photograph :)

thanks for the soft ball

can you guarantee that such terrorism against the Pakistani pilgrims will never ever happen again?

No one can guarantee that a few lunatics wouldn't create any incidence, but there would be no state support to them. In fact, the state actively stops them, punishing the ones being caught. There is a past example to attest that. What pisses us off is lack of similar commitment from Pakistan.

There is some error in that statement; Nawaz Sharif led the queue to shake hands with Modi, he was the first one to do so.
Another thing; when Nawaz Sharif entered the venue: he received a rousing cheer of welcome.
All very good atmospherics.
She happens to be on a visit to Japan. So she deputed the Speaker Shirin Chaudhury to attend in her stead.
So was he like, Hum janah khade hote hai line wahan se shuru hoti hai ? :o:That's gangsta ...
I was j/k and trolling a little also. Obviously he is the head of a state and deserves warm welcome.

So was he like, Hum janah khade hote hai line wahan se shuru hoti hai ? :o:That's gangsta ...
I was j/k and trolling a little also. Obviously he is the head of a state and deserves warm welcome.

Nothin' gangsta about what Nawaz Sharif did at all. :)
He happens to be most important of all that specific bunch of invitees, so he had a right to be there........at the head of the queue.

Nothin' gangsta about what Nawaz Sharif did at all. :)
He happens to be most important of all that specific bunch of invitees, so he had a right to be there........at the head of the queue.
But Modi gee is the show stealer

All aside, I am more worried about the repercussions of this softening of stand. There are too many in Pakistan (ISI, LeT, JeM, JUD) who would not take a minute to organize a terror strike to spoil the atmosphere.

what's more interesting than this pic was NS getting in a queue to shake hands with Modi.
was he to jump the queue like an Indian coz he was in India? And follow the example of when in Rome do as the Romans do? ;)

Man make sense ....be shareef tou tanay do stupid things again tanay....Bachay ki jaan lo gay?

Last edited:
All aside, I am more worried about the repercussions of this softening of stand. There are too many in Pakistan (ISI, LeT, JeM, JUD) who would not take a minute to organize a terror strike to spoil the atmosphere.

There are many power centers in Pakistan - at least get one of them to side by us, we do not have any contacts with the rest. This will just complicate matters in Pakistan while we wait for the outcome of the tussle for power.

well you can count this this ex-ISI guy out of that list and I can say the same about my colleagues. the organisations you listed are the partners of TTP and LeJ who are fighting the state of Pakistan.

our nature and scope of operations is no different from RAW, CIA or KGB. we are too busy helping the Yanks to cut a deal with the Afghan teletubbies and wont want anything on the eastern front. but keep poking us then we will do what the spy agencies do even without the help of LeT and their clones.

Bokfrm7IcAEwzCQ.jpg

this shows everything, told ya @Spring Onion these diplomatic protocols do matter and show the intentions.

Modi kept NS at a far distance not a great political message .... considering the subcontinent politics message is clear Pakistan is 3rd option on the right whilst afghanistan got a important position .. hmm

Modi kept NS at a far distance not a great political message .... considering the subcontinent politics message is clear Pakistan is 3rd option on the right whilst afghanistan got a important position .. hmm

Actually NS got more important position. Vice President is second highest position in India, above PM. It is Pres and vice-Pres in the centre, than NM and NS. So Nawaz Sharif was given equal importance as Modi!

well you can count this this ex-ISI guy out of that list and I can say the same about my colleagues. the organisations you listed are the partners of TTP and LeJ who are fighting the state of Pakistan.

our nature and scope of operations is no different from RAW, CIA or KGB. we are too busy helping the Yanks to cut a deal with the Afghan teletubbies and wont want anything on the eastern front. but keep poking us then we will do what the spy agencies do even without the help of LeT and their clones.

No disrespect intended really. Its just that traditionally Pak Army (and ISI as its arm) has resisted good relations with India because of obvious reasons. In absence of threats, the importance of Military diminishes somewhat.

Bas aek Chumma ki kami rah gai thi

I think we must look at the discussion in positive light and give the national leaders a chance to discuss peace and trade and , regional security

We are not at war with India and therefore , we must remember its 2014

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom