What's new

Nawaz Sharif ran away from interview wanted to see questions first

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
941657_120880251444198_602681932_n.jpg

Imran Khan should give him offer that I WILL GIVE U QUESTIONS WRITEN ON PAPIR... himaat kaar tv paar live taa a

Now I know why he is afraid of facing I.Khan live on TV ..... :omghaha:

Circus Sher will always be afraid of real Sher.

It just proves Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is well prepared and organised. This also explains why he's now on top considering his election campaign started only around April 20, 2013 while Imran Khan's started way back on February 18, 2008.

Imran Khan should give him offer that I WILL GIVE U QUESTIONS WRITEN ON PAPIR... himaat kaar tv paar live taa a

He will ask answer for those question also to be given in writing to him.

Nothing wrong with what he said.

There is no right or wrong here. But he set his limits on his own Naya Pakistan. Waise, he shouldn't mind loosing Ahmedi votes as they are currently part of separate electorate.

There is no right or wrong here. But he set his limits on his own Naya Pakistan. Waise, he shouldn't mind loosing Ahmedi votes as they are currently part of separate electorate.

the law is simple! Ahmedis are ahmedis. but NOT MUSLIMS. now ahmedis can do as they please but not call themselves muslims simple. they can go vote as minorties if they wish to i guess.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom