What's new

Nawaz Sharif first ever who visited India but totally ignored Kashmiri Leadership

When you give negative ratings May I suggest you give it to both countrymen! I told your countryman here that you did give leader but ever since then he has been going on and on about blind respect for Modi! and even went to threat that will do the same for founding fathers, what does such people tell you?

Haven't read any other post in this thread as i was away and right now i need to leave out of my office, so later i will read the thread and see.

Nawaz Sharif is a more wiser and astute man today than he was in 1999..Musharraf taught him a good lesson in politics and governance.

what personal line u are talking about...
we even opened a thread on this bashing.....by u people....but management took.no action.....
we only say something when u people continuously keep doing the same....
if u are ok with it then why u people suddenly start crying when someone say something of jinnah......
and mods rush to ban that member....
isn't that hypocrisy.... if u are insulting any one then be sure ur leaders will.face the same.....
If a leader was involved in mass murder, there are threads with articles from people giving witness that modi told them to do whatever they want for an amount of time after which he will step in....the very fact that he took soo long to step in ....

Well that is for you and a different thread! I have never said a thing about Modi except in respect to him not divorcing his wife and letting her hanging since a teenager! Apart from that I never said anything to Modi yet you chose me to attack and my Quaid...that alone speaks heaps about yourself :enjoy:

Haven't read any other post in this thread as i was away and right now i need to leave out of my office, so later i will read the thread and see.
I fell on this blasted thread by mistake! And your men started posting replies to me coz I asked you to take action against them!

You must be above our supreme courts to say that his hands are dipped in blood. Thank you for the conviction.. The congress can breath easy and send the sitting PM to jail now. :P
Only pointing our he took his sweet time till then thousands were dead! You can make anything out of that ;)

We do not expect you to praise any one. Why should your word be the guiding principal of our behavior?
Do you think Pakistan or Pakistanis has/have that kind of currency?
I beg your pardon?

Only pointing our he took his sweet time till then thousands were dead! You can make anything out of that ;)
Well, yes yes that's what I said dint I?.. You have convicted him, case closed!
I beg your pardon?
That you have no problem in us calling Nawaz names but we don't and you have all the right to call Modi whatever you want :)

theres a reason why until he won the PM chair, no country wanted anything to do with him

Not clear, can you elaborate please.

As regards the rest, the minorities too have voted for him. Yes, he is a good leader & its about time the nation got one. This election campaign was run more like a Presidential one in the US. The nation has voted for Modi not the BJP. The party was smart to realise this and capitalised on national sentiment.

He has no hostile intentions, its his plain speaking which may appear to others that he has. Of course he will take ownership for what he does & it will be a welcome change from the previous Govt.

If by being secular means appeasement within the nation and internationally at national cost then the world has got it wrong.

It does not matter if Pak abandons J&K or not. The bottom line is that nothing has or ever will change. India is moving on & its for Pak to decide what it wishes to do with itself.

wow singing praises for NS are we? Why not you guys keep him? Am sure he will make India the best nation ...After all uska damgh (in you opinion) tayz chal ta hai :pop:

@nair missed this one? From maligning our founding father? Just coz you guys are comfortable with anything on Ghandi doesnt mean we are the same!
From Gahndi to Modi every leader was a kind of UNTOUCHABLE?

Well, yes yes that's what I said dint I?.. You have convicted him, case closed!

That you have no problem in us calling Nawaz names but we don't and you have all the right to call Modi whatever you want :)
I never dictated anything except this: Back off a dead man! Or are Indians such cowards they attack dead men and laugh at dead soldiers? Just curious since your countrymen seem insistent on these low punches!?

I never called Modi anything so that point doesnt even apply to me...Kindly read some posts before jumping in the blind bandwagon of attacking anyone with a Pakistani flag :enjoy:

From Gahndi to Modi every leader was a kind of UNTOUCHABLE?
Dude! Dont go to their levels! Seriously must you try to show that you can reach their level?

When you give negative ratings May I suggest you give it to both countrymen! I told your countryman here that you did give leader but ever since then he has been going on and on about blind respect for Modi! and even went to threat that will do the same for founding fathers, what does such people tell you?

Shows your mentality! :tup: Dont need to confirm it to me! I knew it well enough! Go stoop as low as you want! Quaid is dead in his grave but whatever you say wont change what he did (nothing close to what you will achieve in your life) before he left ;)

Shows your mentality! :tup: Dont need to confirm it to me! I knew it well enough! Go stoop as low as you want! Quaid is dead in his grave but whatever you say wont change what he did (nothing close to what you will achieve in your life) before he left ;)

common lady.....does it shows my mentality.....its shows ur and urs people mentality.... i even.complained to management to stop this....but u people are...no we will nt stop...u can call whatever u want to our leaders....is this hw u respect ur country...he is the representative of ur nation...everything he do will have a impact on.ur nation....good and bad or whatever....u can criticize hw much u want among urself...but u dont even care for others who will abuse and criticize him....damn..u are encouraging me to abuse him.....that a insult to ur home land ur country.....

i dont care if he is dead or alive.....it doesn't matter me....but i know if i speak ill him it will matter to u people...so why racing into this madness....lets stop this...
its always two way path......give respect then get respect.....
if u will nt give respect to our leaders...then we will do it..definitely...

well it also speaks of the beghairaty on the part of the CM - whom Im not even the biggest fan of.

as of late however he is becoming somewaht more assertive.

what he's saying is that altogether india's claim of J&K is a crock of bullshyt

Pretty amusing shyt in there, so I just LMFAO..............................

common lady.....does it shows my mentality.....its shows ur and urs people mentality.... i even.complained to management to stop this....but u people are...no we will nt stop...u can call whatever u want to our leaders....is this hw u respect ur country...he is the representative of ur nation...everything he do will have a impact on.ur nation....good and bad or whatever....u can criticize hw much u want among urself...but u dont even care for others who will abuse and criticize him....damn..u are encouraging me to abuse him.....that a insult to ur home land ur country.....

i dont care if he is dead or alive.....it doesn't matter me....but i know if i speak ill him it will matter to u people...so why racing into this madness....lets stop this...
its always two way path......give respect then get respect.....
if u will nt give respect to our leaders...then we will do it..definitely...
I am sorry I dont have the time to read your posts! Kindly do whatever you want! :enjoy:

I never dictated anything except this: Back off a dead man! Or are Indians such cowards they attack dead men and laugh at dead soldiers? Just curious since your countrymen seem insistent on these low punches!?

I never called Modi anything so that point doesnt even apply to me...Kindly read some posts before jumping in the blind bandwagon of attacking anyone with a Pakistani flag :enjoy:

Dude! Dont go to their levels! Seriously must you try to show that you can reach their level?
The point is simply that you cannot say that, call whatever you want about Nawaz its ok. We think that it is up to us to be the way we want. Thank you!

@Akheilos
what i will achieve or will nt achieve.....should nt bother u....
even ur quaid did nt knew what he will achieve till he is old enough and he died a couple year later....
so stop thinking what i will achieve....
i will get done whatever i hv to do in my life ......and never underestimate anyone....

I am sorry I dont have the time to read your posts! Kindly do whatever you want! :enjoy:
lol its okay...some how i always knew...u dont have guts to call a spade a spade....
anyway....enjoy....:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom