What's new

Nawaz Sharif first ever who visited India but totally ignored Kashmiri Leadership

10306487_279593348868445_2316183518287029326_n.jpg

@Jazzbot @LoveIcon @Secur @HRK - Yaaar the Baldy has done it again; I don't know whether all of these are coincidences or did some of his brain cells go away with his hair as well ? :disagree:

Did any of you see his Press Conference & then that of the Indian lady (I presume the FM) - Beraaa gharaaak ! :hitwall:

Haven't seen his presso, any links or details on what happened?

Saw it in talk-show yesterday; His press conference was all 'Goody....goody' & hers was 'We want Pakistan to stop this or that....etc.' !

Saw it in talk-show yesterday; His press conference was all 'Goody....goody' & hers was 'We want Pakistan to stop this or that....etc.' !

Oh yea, I read on a news paper today. He was praising the food especially biryani.. :hitwall:

interestingly he gave interviews to indian media, but has always ignored to give interview to pakistani media.

Because pakistani media cannot be taken seriously as it is filled with substandard "quasi"-journalists who are doing BS programs on daily basis to project fraudia politicians like Sheeda Talli and Begum immi khan.

Because pakistani media cannot be taken seriously as it is filled with substandard "quasi"-journalists who are doing BS programs on daily basis to project fraudia politicians like Sheeda Talli and Begum immi khan.
it really shows how much you knew about pakistani media?
& your beloved INDIAN Media , has just slaped noora king on his , face by telling him his auqaat?
5 points charged sheet?
keep it, on & better move akhand bharrat, worship modi?
everything ill be fine?

truth hurts... Modi is a terrorist, you like it or not, it wont change the fact.

that is not a fact... the truth is all pakistanis are terrorist living to kill others.... pakistani's like you never understand democracy and living with terrorists u can't even distinguish who is terrorist and who is not...

@Jazzbot @LoveIcon @Secur @HRK - Yaaar the Baldy has done it again; I don't know whether all of these are coincidences or did some of his brain cells go away with his hair as well ? :disagree:

Did any of you see his Press Conference & then that of the Indian lady (I presume the FM) - Beraaa gharaaak ! :hitwall:

No , I didn't . You expected any better ?

even our former FM, the young and inexperienced H. Rabbani Khar (of PPP) made it a point to meet with Kashmiri allies.

I am truly disgusted and ashamed. We have some irresponsible media people and now its evident we have some blind, traitorous people in foreign office who are [mis]guiding ganja Sharif
Chief Minister of occupied J&K refuses to go to the ceremony of a terrorist who oversaw killing of Muslims in 2002....but Nawaz Sharif of an Islamic Republic accepts.

this treachery must end, or Nawaz can be showed the door again as it was in 1999
Clearly facts are hard to come by in Pakistan, understandable that they never seem to know what is happening and depend on the local maulvi for their 'facts'.

Omar Abdullah, the CM of J&K attended the swearing in of the Prime Minister.

what he's saying is that altogether india's claim of J&K is a crock of bullshyt
Another evidence of maulvi given facts.

Omar Abdullah has said that A370 is the bed rock of J&K's accession to India.

There are no 'Indian claims' or counter claims here. J&K has acceded to India.

There are no 'Indian claims' or counter claims here. J&K has acceded to India.

another saffron coloured garbage joke which doesnt reflect ground realities

the people have not; and they never will

O.A. was always a Congressi kangaroo anyways. Doesnt his wife live in new delhi :laugh:

that is not a fact... the truth is all pakistanis are terrorist living to kill others.... pakistani's like you never understand democracy and living with terrorists u can't even distinguish who is terrorist and who is not...
you are funny man

another saffron coloured garbage joke which doesnt reflect ground realities

the people have not; and they never will

O.A. was always a Congressi kangaroo anyways. Doesnt his wife live in new delhi :laugh:
Doesnt change the fact that you got your facts wrong on 2 occasions. Next time, research before opening your mouth.

His sister is married to Sachin Pilot, I am unaware of his wife.

All said and done, changing is afoot and Pakistan is slowly backing off from Kashmir. Your leaders dont insist as much on it as they used to, its exponentially less a part of your citizens life compared to say a decade back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom