What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

I don't have an issue with 'protesting' !

I only have an issue with 'protesting & little else' !

PTI still hasn't delivered anything close to their Promise on the 90 Day Thing & things are pretty bad in KPK; instead of coming up with a proper course of action to deal with these things they're going all over Pakistan arranging Dharnas - Thats what I have a problem with !
its like doing protest to highlight the issue in hand.....its like raising voice for the oppressed ones....

and they arent doing it on monthly basis ok that you have a prob with it....its from issue to issue and since Pakistan is having multiple issues n all major ones so it seems that all PTI is doing is Protests etc....

why are you blaming those who are doing practically somthing in favour of the sufferers?

ab issues hi itny hey tu hum kia kerey?

I don't think we can take any mythological narrative as gospel truth(come to think of it, even the gospels:lol:). Besides, I don't understand why some of the stories are so silly either. The Pandavas decided to marry Draupadi as Kunti told Arjuna to share his bounty without realizing what he's brought Home. Kunti could've said that she'd made a mistake and ask Arjuna not to share Panchali, couldn't she?:undecided:
Yeah even I have thought about this one.
I 've read a very old book on mahabharta called "your story and mine"(I dont remember the author) which explains Mahabharta very scientifically and practically.
And understand that kunti was a very smart woman.There was a reason why she asked her sons to share the "gift" they brought for her.
One, they were all men living in a jungle. Two,to avoid clashes between brothers over a woman.

ab issues hi itny hey tu hum kia kerey?

Kuch isss keh ilavaa bhi kareinnn naaa because barring impassioned rhetoric there is very little to show for in terms of improvement in KPK !

Dharnei pei Dharna isn't a Solution to Governance related issues in Pakistan !

Yeah even I have thought about this one.
I 've read a very old book on mahabharta called "your story and mine"(I dont remember the author) which explains Mahabharta very scientifically and practically.
And understand that kunti was a very smart woman.There was a reason why she asked her sons to share the "gift" they bought for her.
One, they were all men living in a jungle. Two,to avoid clashes between brothers over a woman.
But surely, clashes happen over breach of exclusivity in Love more often than for any other reason.
And they're Heroes of the Mahabharata. Couldn't they have found four other women for themselves, taken good care of them in the forest like they looked after Kunti and Draupadi, and still remain friendly to each other?:unsure:

Kuch isss keh ilavaa bhi kareinnn naaa because barring impassioned rhetoric there is very little to show for in terms of improvement in KPK !

is k illawa kia kery? Punjab k logoun ki lea free biryani n food distribute kurey? or they shud arrange a dinner on daily basis for the kashmires in Pak :rofl:

only then you will be happy!:lol:

dharny pi dharna nae hey:hitwall::hitwall::nono::girl_cray3:

Last edited:
The Pandavas decided to marry Draupadi as Kunti told Arjuna to share his bounty without realizing what he's brought Home. Kunti could've said that she'd made a mistake and ask Arjuna not to share Panchali, couldn't she?

've read a very old book on mahabharta called "your story and mine"(I dont remember the author) which explains Mahabharta very scientifically and practically.
actually...she kunti did realized her mistake and asked only arjuna to marry her.....
but he refused saying his mothers words cannot go in vain.....

actually...she kunti did realized her mistake and asked only arjuna to marry her.....

Nobody used to think practically in those days...which is why Krishna made a big ch@@@ya out of everybody.:D

But surely, clashes happen over breach of exclusivity in Love more often than for any other reason.
And they're Heroes of the Mahabharata. Couldn't they have found four other women for themselves, taken good care of them in the forest like they looked after Kunti and Draupadi, and still remain friendly to each other?:unsure:
lol....
they made rule to spend a month with wife at turn.....
that is the reason when arjuna breached this rule he had to go for penance in the jungle where he pleased the shiva to get pashupat astra......
no..not at that time ..they were just in disguise of poor brahmin so, why would any one give their daughter hand to them....

Nobody used to think practically in those days...which is why Krishna made a big ch@@@ya out of everybody.:D
no..its not like that......
ancient indian texts are the real master piece.....its we who are not enough knowledgeable and far sighted.. to interpret what it exactly says.......

So you really think that mahabharta was a story???
I hope you have read about the radiation level found in skulls of harappan culture(if I am not wrong)???
And that the war was fought in kurukshetra???
Now look at it more practically.Those men were living in a jungle and no king or any respectable family would have married their daughters to them. So they really would not have got any women.
Arjuna knew that his mother was right.

Hisham is the single narrator of the hadith whose authenticity is challenged, for it does not correlate with the many historical facts of the time.

And you think this fcuking mullah brigade whose heads are buried in vaginas will ever give up these fabrications.

@Hazzy997 .. do you think its moral to get your daughter of 12 married off?

or it can bring a balance to your life.. :lol:

That is too young in the modern world and I'm against such marriages these days because they're done out of poverty reasons and other such reasons without thinking of the consequences and impact it has to young girls. This was different back then, today I am against it.

lol....
they made rule to spend a month with wife at turn.....
that is the reason when arjuna breached this rule he had to go for penance in the jungle where he pleased the shiva to get pashupat astra......
no..not at that time ..they were just in disguise of poor brahmin so, why would any one give their daughter hand to them....

no..its not like that......
ancient indian texts are the real master piece.....its we who are not enough knowledgeable and far sighted.. to interpret what it exactly says.......

A lot of explanations don't add up though. Weren't poor Brahmins in olden days getting married? Somebody was giving them their daughters then as well.:-) And why all these elaborate rules about sharing her? I'm sure they were each capable enough to find a Girl for themselves.

And you think this fcuking mullah brigade whose heads are buried in vaginas will ever give up these fabrications.
:bad: What happened Sirji? Please don't describe these things in such vivid detail.:fie:

Mhhhmmmm Indeee
A lot of explanations don't add up though. Weren't poor Brahmins in olden days getting married? Somebody was giving them their daughters then as well.:-) And why all these elaborate rules about sharing her? I'm sure they were each capable enough to find a Girl for themselves.
Hey bhagwaan!
1) Draupadi was extremely beautiful
2) they were royals so they would not have married out of caste and a gal from a poor family.

:bad: What happened Sirji? Please don't describe these things in such vivid detail.:fie:
hmm....
no poor brahmins were never married easily in the entire history......
no one care for poor.....why would a father gaive his daughters hand i to a poor who can't even feed her with two meals......
second..they don't want to be figured out so, no extra burden on the way....+ draupdi was the daughter of the drupad a powerful king..which will help them at the time of war ..so, alliance....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom