What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

Now we know why Saudi Arabia paid $1.5 Billion to this government.
More to come: 1. Ban on driving for women. 2. Ban on going out without mahram. 3. Ban on woman without hijab. 4. Ban on minorities i.e. (Either be a Muslim or leave Pakistan)

Quit you sory *** posts. NS is just appeasing to right wing vote bank. His approval still required lawmakers approval which is not gonna happen. This is politics plain and simple.

It shouldn't be done in a country like Pakistan where already a young girl is married to a man of his father's age when the law prohibit it and I now I don't know how things change into worst.A girl should that much strong that failure of marriage would not cost her much.

Why do our politicians behave like morons (remind me of Rajiv Gandh and Shabano case).

Somebody banned it in Pakistan and..... must be such a progressive and bold step and this ediot undid the good work....

Underage marriage harms the girls and future generations as the girl is less educated and wise......it also leads to population explosion .....let the girls enjoy parents company before they are burden with all the big responsibility..

because of immense pressure from Miullahs, this was a major hurdle in declaring pakistani laws as Islamic laws (in views of Mullahs)...stupid freaks

I couldn't stop laughing while watching Nusrat Javed on this :lol:

Watch 17:45 onwards.

Quit you sory *** posts. NS is just appeasing to right wing vote bank. His approval still required lawmakers approval which is not gonna happen. This is politics plain and simple.

At what cost?

@BATMAN And you were saying CII's statement is nothing and it's all conspiracy?

When i say that we need someone like Attaturk to do genocide of this rabid mullah brigade & a Hitler for politicians than i am not wrong.

Disgusting i guess next will be release mumtaz qadri !!??

I will not surprise over it.

We had that in mahabharta ..didnt we??
But then too panchali loved Arjun only.To rest she was doing her duty.

I don't think we can take any mythological narrative as gospel truth(come to think of it, even the gospels:lol:). Besides, I don't understand why some of the stories are so silly either. The Pandavas decided to marry Draupadi as Kunti told Arjuna to share his bounty without realizing what he's brought Home. Kunti could've said that she'd made a mistake and ask Arjuna not to share Panchali, couldn't she?:undecided:

Aaaarghhhhh ! :mad:

@Marshmallow look what your Leader is doing ! :hitwall:
they are not my leaders.....you support them blindly just because there are your tribe
smileys-characters-674061.gif

Many girls reach the age of puberty at nine...they are women in Islamic Law

And you should start doing sex with her as soon as she get her first menstrual cycle ---- When we have this kind of mindset than mullah are doing right thing.

Retard.

Marriage age should be 16 to 18 years old..AT MINIMUM!

The idea age of marriage for girls is between 21 to 30 etc.

I don't support them ! :mad:

But they are your Leaders because they're sitting in Islamabad ! :whistle:
and your leaders had to come all the way from PM House to Bani Gala to meet IK for their own interest :rofl:

when they want IK ...they even PRAISE his PESHAWARI CHAPPAL,HIS HOUSE HIS CATS N DOGS ETC ETC:omghaha: :rofl:

when they dont,then IK is a devil for them :meeting:

HYPOCRITES:no:

@BATMAN And you were saying CII's statement is nothing and it's all conspiracy?

When i say that we need someone like Attaturk to do genocide of this rabid mullah brigade & a Hitler for politicians than i am not wrong.

I will not surprise over it.

Trust me still total unbelief.... i know Nawaz Sharif is idiot... i hope this is not true.
on your second comment... we need some one like Putin, AtaTurk won't do.

Many girls reach the age of puberty at nine...they are women in Islamic Law

damn.... this is falsification not true.... and marriage is a whole lot of different issue!

and your leaders had to come all the way from PM House to Bani Gala to meet IK for their own interest :rofl:

when they want IK ...they even PRAISE his PESHAWARI CHAPPAL,HIS HOUSE HIS CATS N DOGS ETC ETC:omghaha: :rofl:

when they dont,then IK is a devil for them :meeting:

HYPOCRITES:no:

They are not my Leaders ! :mad:

You live in Islamabad.....Nawaz Sharif lives in Islamabad - That makes him your Leader ! :p:

Imran Khan grew up in Lahore & his heart belongs to Lahore which makes him my leader ! :smokin:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom