What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

They are not my Leaders ! :mad:

You live in Islamabad.....Nawaz Sharif lives in Islamabad - That makes him your Leader ! :p:

Imran Khan grew up in Lahore & his heart belongs to Lahore which makes him my leader ! :smokin:
you are a hypo too....sorry but yeah....

when the wind blows in favur of PTI your all praising and say nice things only for IK

when they are in Probz ...you side with PMLN...
:disagree:
dont be a typical Punjabi....!

you are a hypo too....sorry but yeah....

when the wind blows in favur of PTI your all praising and say nice things only for IK

when they are in Probz ...you side with PMLN...
:disagree:
dont be a typical Punjabi....!

I'm not a hypocrite you Chubby Persian Punjabi ! :mad:

I just don't support blindly; there are some things that PML N does good & there are somethings that PTI does good !

But overall the both of them have turned out to be a disappointment; especially PTI because its my Party & because so much was expected of them ! :(

I'm not a hypocrite you Chubby Persian Punjabi ! :mad:

I just don't support blindly; there are some things that PML N does good & there are somethings that PTI does good !

But overall the both of them have turned out to be a disappointment; especially PTI because its my Party & because so much was expected of them ! :(
no you never did that ...don lie:disagree:!

i will explain you the reasons of your last line some other time!

no you never did that ...don lie:disagree:!

i will explain you the reasons of your last line some other time!

Its '' don't " lie you paindooo ! :disagree:

I commend PTI for the Anti-Polio Drive, I commend it for kicking out corrupt officials from the Coalition Government, I commend it for striving to form a System of Governance in KPK where there is No Political Interference in the Bureaucracy but at the same time I condemn it for its War On Terror Policy, I condemn it for their penchant for having 'Dharnas after Dharnas' & I condemn it for the way they dealt with the Blockade of NATO Supplies !

Goddamit Nawaz, how about actually doing something that will benefit Pakistan?

This is all these PMLN, PPP guys can do. I bet by the end of the next 4 years, the people will be hating on PMLN for fucking the country up even more, and then vote PPP to save them. It's a tragic cycle that seems impossible to break away from!

I commend PTI for the Anti-Polio Drive, I commend it for kicking out corrupt officials from the Coalition Government, I commend it for striving to form a System of Governance in KPK where there is No Political Interference in the Bureaucracy but at the same time I condemn it for its War On Terror Policy, I condemn it for their penchant for having 'Dharnas after Dharnas' & I condemn it for the way they dealt with the Blockade of NATO Supplies !
ill reply to it later! for sure....but as your a stubborn person so i kno you wudnt agree to it!:rolleyes:

ill reply to it later! for sure....but as your a stubborn person so i kno you wudnt agree to it!:rolleyes:

Jaooo kaaam karooo....go & help Aunty with some household chore instead of sitting on the chair getting fat the whole day typing away on PDF ! :p:

why is it that only in Pak ppl have Prob with it?

in west ppl come out on streets on every small thing to protest ....because its their legal right.....n they kno their rights!

in Pakistan ,ppl make fun of this thing.....

if it happens in west then we wud support it but if the same thing happens in Pak,we critisize!:disagree:

why is it that only in Pak ppl have Prob with it?

in west ppl come out on streets on every small thing to protest ....because its their legal right.....n they kno their rights!

in Pakistan ,ppl make fun of this thing.....

if it happens in west then we wud support it but if the same thing happens in Pak,we critisize!:disagree:

I don't have an issue with 'protesting' !

I only have an issue with 'protesting & little else' !

PTI still hasn't delivered anything close to their Promise on the 90 Day Thing & things are pretty bad in KPK; instead of coming up with a proper course of action to deal with these things they're going all over Pakistan arranging Dharnas - Thats what I have a problem with !

earlier......16 years was the minimum age for a girl to marry in Pak
underage means below 16 i guess........
could be 10,12,14
it was 18 not 16
in america a kid could marry at 16 with parents permission.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom