What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

whats wrong......
in parallel universe.....may be woman are enjoying 5 men at a time....:D:D
We had that in mahabharta ..didnt we??
But then too panchali loved Arjun only.To rest she was doing her duty.

Dem!god said:
do u remember something I have told u lately.....
i do :(

Last edited:
Muhammad married 6 year old child. Minimum age of marriage should be 6 but he should avoid sex untill she become 9 year old.

Why did you bring Prophet in it? It will be locked now.

Prophet's marriage with Aisha is a controversial issue in Islam itself. Shias hate Aisha to core. Prophet did marry Aisha at a very young age but 6 years is not possible if you use your common sense.

So here are my theories
1- Nawaz did it to meet the peace talk req with the teletubbies , who wanted full Sharia law . The rest by Cii was just a cover up for the implementation of the initial demands of TTP.
2. Recently Saudi helped us didn't they :cheesy: Well maybe it is coming to bite us in the *** now.

yes.....
thats polyandry is still practicesd in few parts of nepal and india...
so...what do u think.....which one is better......:D:D
I am against it.

Dem!god said:
what do u think now....
Its worrying to say the least.
A small gal would desist and resist it.This is upsetting :(

So here are my theories
1- Nawaz did it to meet the peace talk req with the teletubbies , who wanted full Sharia law . The rest by Cii was just a cover up for the implementation of the initial demands of TTP.
2. Recently Saudi helped us didn't they :cheesy: Well maybe it is coming to bite us in the *** now.

Yeah my guess too that this was done to get eyeballs from TTP and proceed with peace talks.
But this would harm the country in long run for sure.

Yea kitne topics chal rhey hein..jidar dekho underage

you are not underage kid once you reach the age of puberty. so i have objection with topic title..it suggest like its child marriage or pedophilia we are talking about

you are not underage kid once you reach the age of puberty. so i have objection with topic title..it suggest like its child marriage or pedophilia we are talking about
your PM is a pedo

Nothing wrong with the title of the topic.
Everything is wrong with our Pm's shameless actions

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom