What's new

Nawaz Sharif approves lifting of ban on underage marriage

Bhai, do you know that those skeletons in question have actually been lost? Today's scientists haven't been able to get a glimpse of those skeltons, which could otherwise have helped them in either extracting any remaining DNA or develop a facial reconstruction of IVC people.
I don't know if the skeletons are lost or not...
but how come it changes the fact...of the findings......

Also, the guys who quote the Mahabharata as evidence of nuclear war do not make direct quotations of the hymn in question, but instead make inaccurate and manipulative translations of the same. I advice you to read an abridged translation of the Mahabharata and find proof of Nuclear Wars/contamination in them.
no..there is proper proof in Mahabharata stating the use of weapon of mass destruction.....
do u remember the aswasthama wanted to destroy pandavs at end and he used something very destructive.....which only krisna was able to divert off...and same arjuna did launching pashupat astra to counter it..krishna diverted it too....

So the further radicalization of Pakistani society under Mrs Nawaz Habiba bin Sharif Abdul Aziz has begun. What the f*** is wrong with this country.

Nawaz bin Zia-ul-haq bin p.i.g bin House of Saud bin Dollar or pound.

You are giving your own reasons now. But keep in mind that these weren't the reasons cited by the Pandavas for marrying Draupadi. They didn't say we're poor and cannot find a girl nor afford to care for her. That wasn't their reasoning, but your justification of their actions which otherwise lack a good reason.:)
hmm..see...
no where u will find them saying I am doing this for this and this for that....
but u need to think rationally to get at the bottom of the argument....you may think I am making my one stuff...but what I am saying is just the facts.....

I was disappointed. you were clearly trying to troll. didn't expect that from you :lol:
Nope I wasnt trolling.
Read my posts here....I never made fun of Islam or Pakistan.
Frankly this news shocked me.

@chak de INDIA

That 2 year old stuff is bullshit. you can't marry a girl unless she has reached puberty.

He is banned from this thread :)

@Indischer
Ancient Atomic Wars - Best Evidence?

I believe our folks were more advanced :)

They may have been in their time. But can you find out where they placed these skeletons which they found lying on the street? Can anyone verify their radioactive levels today? And can you find one peer-reviewed scholarly paper on these skeletons or radioactivity levels in artifacts recovered from Harappan cities?

The answer to all these is No.:-)

I had to quote. our constitution clearly suggest that every law will be according to Islam, It doesn't concern our neighbors in any way.

But it does concern us , when not-in-too-distant-future , this starts to happen . All Islamic and rational and constitutional , right ?

More realistic scenario:

satire2childmarriage.jpg

To all the Pakistanis who seem to turn off their brain as soon as someone says the magic word "Islam", I have a simple question:

Do you want your sister, daughter, cousin or niece to be in this position?

lol....
they made rule to spend a month with wife at turn.....
that is the reason when arjuna breached this rule he had to go for penance in the jungle where he pleased the shiva to get pashupat astra......
no..not at that time ..they were just in disguise of poor brahmin so, why would any one give their daughter hand to them....

no..its not like that......
ancient indian texts are the real master piece.....its we who are not enough knowledgeable and far sighted.. to interpret what it exactly says.......
there is evidence for mahabharat bro,though evidence for ramayan battles are not concrete.

there is evidence for mahabharat bro,though evidence for ramayan battles are not concrete.
lol...this is what I am saying.....but the other folk is not listing to me....@indischer...

Looks like Nawaz cant get rid of his wish of becoming Ameer-ul-Mo'minin. Letting him escape with his life was perhaps the biggest mistake of Musharraf. These laws were not followed any way and were just on the papers, but even General Zia did not touch them. What he is going to do next? I wonder if he is planning to legitimize the TTP (alias JI/JUI) if her members agree to make 'bait' and declare Nawaz as Ameer-ul-Mo'minin.

hmm..see...
no where u will find them saying I am doing this for this and this for that....
but u need to think rationally to get at the bottom of the argument....you may think I am making my one stuff...but what I am saying is just the facts.....

No bhaya. We cannot use modern practicality over these ancient stories, which was my original point. Swayamvar and polyandry may have been accepted social practices in those days. Plus, can anyone give a modern rational explanation to all the events that unfold in the Mahabharata?:disagree:

lol...this is what I am saying.....but the other folk is not listing to me....@indischer...
@Ayush

I too am saying there is evidence, LOL. But what you'll find through archeology will not be the way it's written about in our Mythological texts. Check post # 70.

They may have been in their time. But can you find out where they placed these skeletons which they found lying on the street? Can anyone verify their radioactive levels today? And can you find one peer-reviewed scholarly paper on these skeletons or radioactivity levels in artifacts recovered from Harappan cities?

The answer to all these is No.:-)
hmmm.....
its up to u t take it or leave it.......
there are many controversial theories running here....
but I believe in my texts.....
modern science is yet not mature to shed full light on these..may in coming times..when our science too develop to that level then only we can say.....
heck....modern science has not yes proven aryan theory...let go the other stuff...:lol::lol:
also remind u many western theories run on propaganda......so, sometime u need to have a judgement of ur own.....

No bhaya. We cannot use modern practicality over these ancient stories, which was my original point. Swayamvar and polyandry may have been accepted social practices in those days. Plus, can anyone give a modern rational explanation to all the events that unfold in the Mahabharata?
lol..u think this is modern practicallity....
man. woman, lust desire , wealth, land, jealously, war, are as ancient as human it self....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom