What's new

Nawaz received with great protocol in USA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did B.Obama went to Airport to receive Modi when he went there?

Thing is when even Some PM Or President goes to US state department Officials always welcome Pm or President of other countries as Media was also talking about this last night...

I think PTI supporters want Flypast of Jets huge huge protocol of Police and Army Vehicles and Plus Obama And Mrs.Obama at the Airport to receive PM Nawaz Shareef....

Democracy in an un-educated or sub educated society need time to mature which was never granted in Pakistan. Democracy teaches the masses by their own mistakes. The mindset flourish and people becomes more pragmatic on their decision making.

What else model you seek for Pakistan?
Democracy isn't only about electing people. Its crux is embedded in SOCIAL RIGHTS & WELFARE if you don't guarantee these there's no hope for democracy and i have not even mentioned the rule of law, equality, transparency etc. People think that electing civilians is what democracy is all about and i don't blame them since you already mentioned that democracy faces challenges in sub educated societies but as everything must change with time, it's the "royal families" power hold that needs to change as well and if that doesn't, then its not really a democracy its more of a Monarchy.

Wow. I am so offended, you called me poo-poo. Really mature, I am pretty sure that you are not old enough (atleast mentally) to vote.
It wasn't meant to be offensive, just funny reply since you quoted that post of mine which wasn't for you.. Respect is a two way street, if you wont give any you wont get any.

Democracy isn't only about electing people. Its crux is embedded in SOCIAL RIGHTS & WELFARE if you don't guarantee these there's no hope for democracy and i have not even mentioned the rule of law, equality, transparency etc. People think that electing civilians is what democracy is all about and i don't blame them since you already mentioned that democracy faces challenges in sub educated societies but as everything must change with time, it's the "royal families" power hold that needs to change as well and if that doesn't, then its not really a democracy its more of a Monarchy.

It wasn't meant to be offensive, just funny reply since you quoted that post of mine which wasn't for you.. Respect is a two way street, if you wont give any you wont get any.
Democracy like respect is also a two way street. If you do not participate by voting then you cannot complain.

haramioon ne last month be 50 crore ka usa ka visit kia tha

Democracy isn't only about electing people. Its crux is embedded in SOCIAL RIGHTS & WELFARE if you don't guarantee these there's no hope for democracy and i have not even mentioned the rule law, equality, transparency etc. People think that electing civilians is what democracy is all about and i don't blame them since you already mentioned that democracy faces challenges in sub educated societies but as everything must change with time, it's the "royal families" power hold that needs to change as well and if that doesn't, then its not really a democracy its more of a Monarchy.

True, but I can see some hesitation in you which is making you avoid the real answer to my question "what alternate system you seek"?

Look, its not a problem in democratic system, but the people. Any system is bound to fail if the people are corrupt and incompetent. You have to chose a system which will give you dividends in longer term. Democracy is not an intra-day business but a long term investment.

Even the burmese generals receive better protocol than the PMs of BD or Pakistan in USA.
Our PM cant even manage a bilateral invitation to start with except UN or other international meeting in USA.
Last time Hasina even booked a ticket to visit her children by herself in USA which the official persuaded her to drop in the absence the protocols.

Hard truth.. Its true for both Hasina and Khaleda.

Democracy like respect is also a two way street. If you do not participate by voting then you cannot complain.
If you don't have an idea about something then perhaps shouldn't assume things?

The matter is not whether he received by VVIP in US, but whether he will compromise on Nuclear technology issue with US.

LOL that won't be discussed for even more than 5 mins. You Indians just don't know much about Pakistan US relationship.

True, but I can see some hesitation in you which is making you avoid the real answer to my question "what alternate system you seek"?

Look, its not a problem in democratic system, but the people. Any system is bound to fail if the people are corrupt and incompetent. You have to chose a system which will give you dividends in longer term. Democracy is not an intra-day business but a long term investment.
Democracy has it's flaws and they don't always disappear with time. Similarly, one major flaw is POWER, if it is not being regulated properly then that's a big problem. If it will be accumulated within the grasp of few influential families then even decades wont bear any results for democracy in Pakistan. Here you can look into Egypt's example, even the protoganist of democracy:Western world was satisfied with Housni Mubarak, who used to elect him self via referendums, but did that mean people were satisfied too?

Lets keep this FB click bait out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom