What's new

Nawaz received with great protocol in USA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disappoint you but we are nothing like you. We wont start worshiping a murderer/corrupt man just because he is the prime minister. Calling spade a spade is what true democracy is about, not erecting false pride to justify something as superficial as ego.

You don't have a Prime Minister .All you have is an Army Maid.

Are you Imran Khan supporter?

I reckon corrupt can only buy corrupt voter, whom are you referring to as "we" if not pakistanis?
Whoever i support and don't isnt the topic, I am speaking as a Pakistani and that's all what matters. You are a Bhaarti not privy to Pakistani affairs and therefore it is not my duty to educate you. Lastly, you don't need to buy people, all you need to do is make sure previous government let you win and then when your time is up, you return it the favor and thus the cycle continues.

Whoever i support and don't isnt the topic, I am speaking as a Pakistani and that's all what matters. You are a Bhaarti not privy to Pakistani affairs and therefore it is not my duty to educate you. Lastly, you don't need to buy people, all you need to do is make sure previous government let you win and then when your time is up, you return it the favor and thus the cycle continues.

So voting is hoax, and it's a well settled round robin between PPP, PMLN and Army?

The matter is not whether he received by VVIP in US, but whether he will compromise on Nuclear technology issue with US.

images

Dont flatter yourself with my reply, i am being too lenient. :azn:

So voting is hoax, and it's a well settled round robin between PPP, PMLN and Army?
In a country like Pakistan YES it is. That is why they say: the democracy model doesn't quite fit on Pakistan. May be with time the situation will improve, can't say.

The matter is not whether he received by VVIP in US, but whether he will compromise on Nuclear technology issue with US.
Trust me that is not even his domain to even utter a word.

Sorry to disappoint you but we are nothing like you. We wont start worshiping a murderer/corrupt man just because he is the prime minister. Calling spade a spade is what true democracy is about, not erecting false pride to justify something as superficial as ego.
Nice, Please throw some light on how is he corrupt.
And where is the murder weapon? Which weapon did he use when he murdered Muslims in cold blood with his bare hands? gun/knife or nukes?

In a country like Pakistan YES it is. That is why they say: the democracy model doesn't quite fit on Pakistan. May be with time the situation will improve, can't say.

Democracy in an un-educated or sub educated society need time to mature which was never granted in Pakistan. Democracy teaches the masses by their own mistakes. The mindset flourish and people becomes more pragmatic on their decision making.

What else model you seek for Pakistan?

images

Dont flatter yourself with my reply, i am being too lenient. :azn:

Trust me that is not even his domain to even utter a word.
I am guessing you did not vote in the last elections then.

Corrupts will rule till the people are fools, this is democracy. -Ev.Ramadamy Periyar.

I feel ashamed of these (c)Youthia comments in here.

May God grant you & your leader a gram of brain for God sake.

Yes i was busy flushing the likes of you. Now shooo!
Wow. I am so offended, you called me poo-poo. Really mature, I am pretty sure that you are not old enough (atleast mentally) to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom