What's new

Nawaz Sharif performs Umrah with Saudi Royal protocol

7-1492690141.jpg

The thread title shows that what is important is the so called protocol rather than a personal act of worship that should be left between the creator and the man.

Anyway, since the protocol is important here - this is only for protection and there has been no meeting with the crown prince or any mentionable state level official.

He puts the mask over his mouth to protect others from the stench of his thieving smell, laanat of looting and corrupting.
nahin, is ko mun dekhatay huay sharam aati hai, jahaan jata hai zaleel hota hai, face mask se shayad kuch bachat ho jai.

^^^ Chabal admi doesn't even know that the mask is suppose to cover both nose and mouth. Gandu is a correct term for this ganja.

He looks so adorably cute.
May Allah Swt guide you away from the ways of the qaum e Lut and onto the STRAIGHT path so that you may see right from wrong…. And haqq.. and follow good people stay away from the bad and the hypocrites like your current caliph who goes to Umrah and then returns to the property gained through stealing from others and taking away the rights of the poor…

Oh bhai...u r not starting to bat for bilawal bhutto's team are you?

Nah.. I find him cute in a strict heterosexual way
May Allah Swt guide you away from the ways of the qaum e Lut and onto the STRAIGHT path so that you may see right from wrong…. And haqq.. and follow good people stay away from the bad and the hypocrites like your current caliph who goes to Umrah and then returns to the property gained through stealing from others and taking away the rights of the poor…
If you think i can convince him to return our money, i am willing to give it a try. In some sense he is bigger than Bhutto.

Back
Top Bottom