What's new

Nawaz Sharif performs Umrah with Saudi Royal protocol

FtvEMIFWAAAzw3n

FAACAB7B-C7D1-4A1D-865A-AA217FCC533E.jpeg

F5A166BC-08BB-481C-83BF-675F096E6D4A.jpeg

Good for him, we cannot judge any human, only God can. Inside he may be a good man but was forced into certain situations, we can never know.
He is the longest reigning PM of the country and tied into our history. He's like our Putin at this point.

Maybe he has not done any theft as stated by the Crook courts and their establishment masters then!
You just made a fool out of yourself by even coming up with an absurd statement like the above. But let's take your above statement on its face value so tell me then why did a person who happened to be 3 times PM of a country did nothing to upgrade the rotten system? In fact everytime he came to power, system just go rotten a lot more. This should tell a thing or two but not to a Fool who wants to keep his eyes shut!

Is that a bogey on his nose.. looks like he’s sleeping, maybe it was that KFC and Pizza Hot he ate to stabilize his non existent platelets issue..
IMG_1205.jpeg

You just made a fool out of yourself by even coming up with an absurd statement like the above. But let's take your above statement on its face value so tell me then why did a person who happened to be 3 times PM of a country did nothing to upgrade the rotten system? In fact everytime he came to power, system just go rotten a lot more. This should tell a thing or two but not to a Fool who wants to keep his eyes shut!

3 time PM lasting 8 years who has arguably developed most of the country's basic infrastructure. IK spent almost 4 years in power and did what? Last time I checked under PTI Pakistan's corruption index worsened.

YUP, Pakistani movies, songs, and actors are more popular than Indians worldwide and also won the Oscars.

Agreed.. Enjoy.
It's better to die in obscurity than to have won an Oscar for an abomination such as Natu Natu...

I don't think PTV is telecasting the Umrah nor running headlines like barefoot pilgrimages.

However i have no clue why as to people are obscene about Mr. Sharif's pilgrimage.

Jo Dua den unka bhi bhala, jo bad dua den, unka bhi bhala.

Jitna ghuroor Niazi kar chuka ha, uska bhayanak anjaam dekhne k meri himmat nahi.
So u r a shreef supporter.

3 time PM lasting 8 years who has arguably developed most of the country's basic infrastructure. IK spent almost 4 years in power and did what? Last time I checked under PTI Pakistan's corruption index worsened.
Yeah…he developed Pakistan great. So great that he had no choice but “self exile” to London

1215199_8618889_NS_updates.jpg

PMLN supremo Nawaz Sharif and his family members performed Umrah amid Saudi Royal protocol.

Maryam Nawaz, Captain (retired) Safdar Awan, Junaid Safdar and other family members already reached Saudi Arabia.
Is he there for redemption for stealing or lowering his cholesterol?

Back
Top Bottom