What's new

Nawaz Sharif performs Umrah with Saudi Royal protocol

341392391_886659632433786_154558360573072619_n.jpg

besharam begerat leaque busted as usual.. pata tu sab ko tha sewaye inkay chukoon kay lol :lol::lol::lol:

Aik baat batao.

Yeh Umrah apnay liay kar rahay hain ya Imran Khan ko jalanay kay liay?

Aur tum log yeh posts Nawaz Sharif kay sawab kay liay kar rahay ho ya PTI walon ko jalanay kay liay?

Stop using a religious moment such as this for your political messaging you morons.

I don't think PTV is telecasting the Umrah nor running headlines like barefoot pilgrimages.

However i have no clue why as to people are obscene about Mr. Sharif's pilgrimage.

View attachment 924972 ۱ - @El Sidd
View attachment 924972 ۲ - @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
View attachment 924972 ۳ - @muhammadhafeezmalik

Bd-dua is the only form of Dua that can be given to your Masters.

Rest of the Nation is dying out of hunger, & this fat bastard N.Sharif is healthy enough to make trips to KSA.

Lets not even start with Plastic Nani. She's just gone to KSA to pick up a Gift Basket with the latest iPhone & a Louis Vuitton bag.

Heard KSA is giving Pakistan $ 2 Billion courtesy of N.Sharif. Great, we could use THAT money for Elections.

Jo Dua den unka bhi bhala, jo bad dua den, unka bhi bhala.

Jitna ghuroor Niazi kar chuka ha, uska bhayanak anjaam dekhne k meri himmat nahi.

Couldn't give a s h I t about this damn family, looters and liars shouldnt be given any space.

Damn, you willing to put your hand on Quran and make the same statement?
The way PMLN media pigs are bleating on a personal religious pilgrimage and trying to rub it the face of PTI, Allah doesnt need this type of amaal. All of these are baatil and Sharifs will burn in hell along with the nightmares and maliks and sids of PDF.

1681702852630.jpeg

نواز شریف کی 7 اسٹار ہوٹل برج الساعہ کے کمرے کی کھڑکی سے پاکستان کے عوام کےلئے خصوصی دعائیں۔ ایک رات کے دو لاکھ پچاسی ہزار کرائے والے اس سویٹ میں کی جانے والی دعا رد ہونے کا سوال ہی پیدا نہیں ہوتا۔ عوام مطمئن رہیں۔

The way PMLN media pigs are bleating on a personal religious pilgrimage and trying to rub it the face of PTI, Allah doesnt need this type of amaal. All of these are baatil and Sharifs will burn in hell along with the nightmares and maliks and sids of PDF.
Someone who supports a thief is no different from the thief himself..

I don't think PTV is telecasting the Umrah nor running headlines like barefoot pilgrimages.

However i have no clue why as to people are obscene about Mr. Sharif's pilgrimage.

Qoum ke pasey pe umrah ker rha hay isi lye, qoum sochty hay kya unhain bhi sawab miley ga

Abu Jahal also used to walk around Kabaa and Makkah streets

Simply snapping your image around Makkah / Kaaba does not makes you clean chit

Back
Top Bottom