What's new

Nawaz Sharif performs Umrah with Saudi Royal protocol

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1215199_8618889_NS_updates.jpg

PMLN supremo Nawaz Sharif and his family members performed Umrah amid Saudi Royal protocol.

Maryam Nawaz, Captain (retired) Safdar Awan, Junaid Safdar and other family members already reached Saudi Arabia.

1215199_8618889_NS_updates.jpg

PMLN supremo Nawaz Sharif and his family members performed Umrah amid Saudi Royal protocol.

Maryam Nawaz, Captain (retired) Safdar Awan, Junaid Safdar and other family members already reached Saudi Arabia.

His blood platelets are back to normal? What a badbakht individual with a soor looking face. May God never hear that mardoods prayer.

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

As for God Amighty, you can never.

His blood platelets are back to normal? What a badbakht individual with a soor looking face. May God never hear that mardoods prayer.
Sir, me and my father were just talking about this yesterday.

Allah ki Allah janta he. It is said ke qismat walon ko bulawa aata he. But then these bastards get state protocol and the doors of the Kaaba are opened for them. Musharraf goes on the roof of the Kaaba. Also, wahan dua radd nhi hoti but what about them?

The Lord moves in mysterious ways. Inhe duyna me dheel di hui he but aage to hisaab ho ga.

Back
Top Bottom