What's new

Nawaz Sharif performs Umrah with Saudi Royal protocol

a man of god, a man of peace, patriarch of a bowerful dynasty, ace politician and top world leadr extraordinaire !

masha'allah

He’s a crooked mofo who stole from the Pakistani poor who’s hand has been in the destruction of Pakistan .

No wonder all you Indians jump up and love him as one of your own

He’s a fat dirty lying thieving corrupt bastard .

Sir, me and my father were just talking about this yesterday.

Allah ki Allah janta he. It is said ke qismat walon ko bulawa aata he. But then these bastards get state protocol and the doors of the Kaaba are opened for them. Musharraf goes on the roof of the Kaaba. Also, wahan dua radd nhi hoti but what about them?

The Lord moves in mysterious ways. Inhe duyna me dheel di hui he but aage to hisaab ho ga.
Yes, its fact , people say in respect bulawa agaya .... I see majority of businessmen earn haram profit in holy month ends up last few days in Kaaba.... there is no bulawa this all bs .....hundreds of thses crook and criminal go to umra on govt expense ..even they can easily afford...
Nawaz getting protocol because last time people of Pakistan gave them good protocol...lolll

One of Nawaz's daughter married royal prince.

E4dUwhhXEAA0KNm.jpg
May Allah punish in the severe way all corrupts !

It’s a dua against the enemies of Pakistan ! Say Ameen !

Last edited:
If the Saudis want to roll out the red carpet its their prerogative. Is very telling , you can go on umrah at the invitation of a king but when your nation is calling you, your blood platelets start to reduce.

Last edited:
Let's see if the bailout comes or not.

The protocol is to protect him in case anyone picks up a drum of zam zam or a cleaners brush and strikes it through his heart… cleaners will refuse to clean up the mess…

You people need to calm down.

is the amount of sarcasm in this thread beyond my comprehension :enjoy:

He’s a crooked mofo who stole from the Pakistani poor who’s hand has been in the destruction of Pakistan .

No wonder all you Indians jump up and love him as one of your own

He’s a fat dirty lying thieving corrupt bastard .

he was handpicked and given his chance in politics by your brilliant generals

I heard the Sharif brothers were known for praying namaz jummah or janazah in public for PR purposes, without even being in the state of widhu.

I hope he did umrah with widhu

What's the prove it's nawaz sharif ?

Saudis aren't giving shit about current PM and COAS.
Who tf is this bhagora for them?

You're saying state protocol as if MBS himself came to receive him and drove his car or Saudi national guard saluted him.
PMLN made 2 patwaris wear arabic clothes to welcome him and you're bragging about state protocol.

Saudis are busy in meding ties with iran and syria

I have seen this video last year.. some assholes put Nawaz sharif protocol label on it and share... this is not Nawaz Sharif protocol. Secondly, He visited during the day time not at the night...

Back
Top Bottom