What's new

Nawaz Lets Mullah Fazalullah Escape Drone Strike

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Today's jang reports that the americans had Mullah's convoy in drone sights---Nawaz refused to authorize strike.

nat1.gif

How can Nawaz authorize or not authorize a US drone strike? I thought USA doesn't need permission from us.

that was a wise decision otherwise there would waves of revenge attack by his followers. They won't like the death of their top leader and people of Pakistan would have suffer from tho attack .

Nawaz is a gutless coward---. He is a taliban lover----If I get a chance, I will hang him----. Mushy should have done it when he had the chance.
But above all he is a civilian representative, not a misguided adventurer.

How can Nawaz authorize or not authorize a US drone strike? I thought USA doesn't need permission from us.
It does, actually it always did....

that was a wise decision otherwise there would waves of revenge attack by his followers. They won't like the death of their top leader and people of Pakistan would have suffer from tho attack .

No---his followers would have disintegrated---. The TTP asked for cease fire to start peace talks----& everytime the Taliban or al qaeda asks for peace---they r hurting bad, trying to escape or getting supplies in.

Mullah Fazalullah slaughtered military personale---he won't get off the hook.

& as this article states---the taliban were sending terror squads to karachi---consolidated their positions & struck the military again.

Sir,

I guess you r the only one who did not know that.

This might be true that CIA carries out drone strikes with permission of pakistan govt however, they DON'T need our permission -- they can't miss their target just because our PM didn't authorize.

as if they are not trying to their best already, to make us suffer

Nawaz Sharif did the right thing- We were doing peace talks at that time-

As if we are NOT facing any attack

The article suggests Pakistan Prime minister support Radio Mulla????

Back
Top Bottom