What's new

Nawaz Lets Mullah Fazalullah Escape Drone Strike

US didn't seek Nawaz's permission when Hakimullah was killed in a drone strike in North Waziristan on an important day of 'peace talks'.

And, now US sought his permission to kill Fazlullah in a drone strike in Kunar or Nooristan during Muzakrat :lol:

Nawaz is a gutless coward---. He is a taliban lover----If I get a chance, I will hang him----. Mushy should have done it when he had the chance.

One of the very few mistakes that he did commit during his service for Pakistan. He should have done that and he should have continued with other politicians and their lineages as well. He should have ensured that the next breed of Pakistani politician would be from the grass root and from the common people.

I guess in the end, Musharraf got duped by the politicians!

How can Nawaz authorize or not authorize a US drone strike? I thought USA doesn't need permission from us.

That's what the Government wants you to believe, it takes away the responsibility & accountability from them.

Nawaz is a gutless coward---. He is a taliban lover----If I get a chance, I will hang him----. Mushy should have done it when he had the chance.
Mushy was an idiot. he was kidding himself by playing fair.. although he was a commando .. it was his political opponents who played dirty and outclassed him.

if this news is true then I am disappointed with the Americans why they didnt go to COAS instead?

Nawaz and Imran are worried about the outcome of killing Fazlula or NW operation whilst other provices are profusely bleeding and bearing the brunt of some thing which was never their fault nor they were interested in since day 1 .... Fcking cowards & Hippocrats !!!!

Not quite sure how authentic this news is. If it is true then he should be tried for treason.

I hope the drones takes every one of these savages out.

Last we heard Obama said they dont need anyone's permission to conduct drones.
but this news conveniently fits some people's agenda so lets spread this News from our mohib-e-wahan news paper.

Hi,

Today's jang reports that the americans had Mullah's convoy in drone sights---Nawaz refused to authorize strike.

nat1.gif

so now we trust Jang and Geo again. we should set the rules about when should we trust Jang group.
1. when they speak against Army
2. when they speak againt ruling party
3. when they make up stories against ISI
4. when they blackmail Imran
5. when they blackmail PPP

That explains the ''brotherly'' relations between Taliban and Nawaz Sharif. Taliban Khan is also on the same page, don't be fooled by their fake noora kushti in public.

allah Jang group ka saya hamarey saroon pe hammesha qayam rakhey, Agar jang na hota to kia hota, ye sari batain hamain kon batata

Not quite sure how authentic this news is. If it is true then he should be tried for treason.

I hope the drones takes every one of these savages out.

It has to be authentic, it is again NS
doesnt matter wether its Jang group's made up story to blackmail govt once again

Hi,

Today's jang reports that the americans had Mullah's convoy in drone sights---Nawaz refused to authorize strike.

nat1.gif

Hi-

I am sure never did before Nawaz was ever is position to authorize drone strikes..

not in the books of our judiciary and current politicians.. only military and security agencies are tried for treason. the ones who support the the Taliban or pick up arms against the state are declared heroes and get VIP protocol while they live and are declared martyrs and have trains and libraries in their name when they die

in the books of Talibanised judiciary.. he has done a noble deed and served Islam well.

Nawaz noora is big supporter of notorious terrorist groups such as TTP, BLA, LeJ, etc etc. Army needs to take over & hang all these politicians.

Considering how unpopular this civilian govt is currently inside Pakistan, I would take this news with a pinch of salt. It can be done to discredit the govt further and to make a case for new election or Mil Rule.

Doesn't sound authentic, why would US need NS's authorization?

US didn't seek Nawaz's permission when Hakimullah was killed in a drone strike in North Waziristan on an important day of 'peace talks'.

And, now US sought his permission to kill Fazlullah in a drone strike in Kunar or Nooristan during Muzakrat :lol:
Maybe permission is sought at that time to o.

not in the books of our judiciary and current politicians.. only military and security agencies are tried for treason. the ones who support the the Taliban or pick up arms against the state are declared heroes and get VIP protocol while they live and are declared martyrs and have trains and libraries in their name when they die

in the books of Talibanised judiciary.. he has done a noble deed and served Islam well.

Agreed. Our night of long knives is awaited...

There must be a catch here. They would have asked Nawaz to go after Hafiz Gul Bahadur in exchange for this. Nawaz obviously doesn't want to go after Gul Bahadur. Also Nawaz might be fearing that Fazlullah's death would be blamed on PML-N and they would be targetted in Punjab. Their sleeper cells exist all over the Punjab. Every Deobandi madrassah and mosque is their sleeper cell. The Tablighi markaz right next to Raiwind is a the capital of Deobandis. No wonder Nawaz fears them.

Back
Top Bottom