What's new

Nawaz Lets Mullah Fazalullah Escape Drone Strike

How can Nawaz authorize or not authorize a US drone strike? I thought USA doesn't need permission from us.

good point :tup:

they should have kill that bastard , as they call Pakistan as their best strategic ally

Nawaz is a gutless coward---. He is a taliban lover----If I get a chance, I will hang him----. Mushy should have done it when he had the chance.
I agree with you, Nawaz Sharif has a soft corner for the religious terrorists.

I dont believe Americans. They are liars.

Do they ask our permission when they do drone strikes?

Mullah Fazlullah had been hiding in American controlled Afghanistan for quite some time after Swat operation. They dont even need to drone him there. They could have just killed him. This report is rubbish.

It is all about the timing---the mullah may have been immaterial to the u s cause in the past----now the u s need pk more---so they could be offering him on a platter.

Nawaz wants to keep his family safe from taliban---. He was & still is a gutless leader----.

In time---in the future---you people will learn about his cowardice during kargil.

allah Jang group ka saya hamarey saroon pe hammesha qayam rakhey, Agar jang na hota to kia hota, ye sari batain hamain kon batata

Jang group or any other media group, all of them are black mailers. Come on you know how things work in Pakistan?

not sure how credible this is, i'll wait for corroborated sources. even though he's an extremely incompetent fool, this story and what possible motivations to refuse it just doesn't make sense.

@Windjammer Can we get some black flags for the mass graves of these mf's??
We will need some custom made ones for the scumbags sitting in the power corridors, first Zardari/Gillani team allowed the US choppers escape when the PAF had them insight and now this Takla saved his Mamma from an obvious end. The dilemma is until these culprits don't suffer personal tragedies they will never come to their senses.

We will need some custom made ones for the scumbags sitting in the power corridors, first Zardari/Gillani team allowed the US choppers escape when the PAF had them insight and now this Takla saved his Mamma from an obvious end. The dilemma is until these culprits don't suffer personal tragedies they will never come to their senses.

Then we must blame Kiyani for the messes during his tenure, I mean it was his job to protect his country but he was interested only in protecting his vast fortune through his brother. I mean dumping Musharraf alone is reason for treason case against him!

I have extremely high hopes with Raheel Sharif. So far, he hasn't really disappointed but I also haven't seen anything that I could consider spectacular.

I have seen ‘Apas ki baat’ TV show wherein this info was disclosed. I have however serious problems about the veracity of the event.

How the hell did Najam Sethi come across this information? If this is correct then Nawaz Sharif must dig out the mole from his inner circle; because if matters of national interest can leak out to Najam Seth; same can also be leaked to our enemies such as TTP & India.

In my opinion, all this is only a ‘Conjecture’ and not necessarily 100% true. US & the ISI may have suspected Fazlullah’s presence. No one can be certain that the drone would actually take Fazlullah out. Having seen the cries of sympathy by JI, PTT and by Ch. Nisar from within PML-N when Hakimullah Mahsood was killed; Nawaz Sharif had good reasons for his decision. A failed drone strike in the middle of the peace talks would have been heaven sent boon for the Taliban Khan.

Additionally, it is incorrect to infer that killing Fazlullah would have spelt end of TTP. Instead, this could have re-united various Taliban factions under a new Amir.

I see little benefit in belabouring “Should have, could have, and would have”. This is water under the bridge; let us follow Ch. Shujaat’s words of wisdom “ Mitti pao” and move on.

niaz said:
Ch. Shujaat’s words of wisdom “ Mitti pao” and move on.

These r the most sickening words of all time---we put dirt on all the problems---& those problems have taken a life of their own.

Killing Fazalullah would have been a massive blow to the TTP ---. It will be---when he is taken out----.

Back
Top Bottom