What's new

Nawaz breaks silence, addresses APC

This is nothing more than 'Honour Thieves/Corrupts/Traitors' address by a leader of thieves/corrupts/traitors to the same group.
This is same 'wild boar' with lowest platelets and was on death bed.
This is same who vomited truth on the floor of 'Muqaddas Parliament' یہ ہیں وہ ذرائع

These traitors have a knack for playing the "innocence" card. They are, for all intents and purposes, humans with no soul, no morals and certainly no Imaan. Their entire political career is based on greed and lies, which led them to betray Islam and with it, Pakistan. Such scoundrels deserve a blanket ban, zero chance of mercy ... until and unless, they surrender all their ill-gotten assets by stealing money from Pakistan. This act, cannot and will not be adhered to by their kind. It is in their nature to be who they really are, traitors, liars and thieves.

At the end of the day, it's street power that matters which they don't have.

This show on print and social media is not going to get them back in power, they can scream and threaten all they want.

Senate elections are coming and this is giving them deadly shivers.

Real dangers are the Sects and sectarian hate is being fuelled by Diesel and Co!

At the end of the day, it's street power that matters which they don't have.

This show on print and social media is not going to get them back in power, they can scream and threaten all they want.

Senate elections are coming and this is giving them deadly shivers.

Real dangers are the Sects and sectarian hate is being fuelled by Diesel and Co!
PPPP has some street power and mualana has alot of street power

The point is establishment is corrupt as well
You think politician were busy without giving the cut to other people

PPPP has some street power and mualana has alot of street power

The point is establishment is corrupt as well
You think politician were busy without giving the cut to other people

Religious sects are the main threat to national security, not these political parties.

Not hanging Nawaz and Shahbaz has weakened the federation. PPP and PTM got emboldened. This is not good for Pakistan.

Frankly speaking, taking on militarily establishment won't serve PMLN cause moving forward. Though anti-army media crooks will cheer his speech today on twitter and on various news channels but in real, PTI Govt and militarily establishment will come even closer to each other now despite of average performance by PTI Govt at economic front.
Dude this whole drama is our establishment setup.

I'm glad to hear that the cat is finally out of the bag. It should be clear to both sides, you reap what you sow. Whatever facts, if suppressed today, will come back to haunt you at a later date.

Nawaz Sharif has clearly burnt all bridges with GHQ, I'm sort of relieved as to that which I have been alluding to for a long time he has more or less openly stated, certainly the first time in a long time I've heard such direct and pointed attacks at the establishment/selectors/generals.

I know this will cause some to leave angry responses directed at me here, but frankly I'm getting somewhat used to it, I don't blame well meaning members just because they are not aware of some facts and ground realities. And make no mistake, this was just an opening broadside, he could have said a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom