What's new

Nawaz breaks silence, addresses APC

Based on your view above alone, Nawaz Sharif should detach himself from Pakistani Politics as he and his family has been the main beneficiary of such acts by Generals. He doesn't get to call others out on what he enjoyed for most of his life.
I agree, he should atone for when he also used generals to help him land in power in the early 1990s and for undermining BB. And much more, even as recently as 2011, he either made a serious mistake or possibly participated in undermining the government at the behest of the ISI. He should answer for this too.

But as of today. It’s Imran Khan who is in this position. And Nawaz to his credit stands in opposition. I would respect him more if he decides to return to continue facing imprisonment. And formally admits his own wrongs in history, the kind that we are seeing repeated by the current administration.

I may have a differing opinion to yours but I try to stay true to my stated principles.

Brother you are hundred percent right. But do you really believe, NS view about military is for strengthening constitution?

Is this really about strengthening parliament?

We all know that it is for his own accountability. NS fight with the army is for power and not for people of Pakistan. How much favors he has given to India and modi? He even never mentioned kulbushon yadev.

While I agree that Generals should remain to their job but this is only possible if all other institutions start doing their job which includes, parliament, judiciary, bureaucracy, cabinet and law enforcement agencies. Only then role of establishment in state matters (excluding defence) can be minimized.

Now tell me who is working for strengthening these institutes? Is it PMLN or PTI? PTI is trying to strengthen these institutes which might ultimately result in democracy and PMLN and PPP is stopping PTI for any law amking or any other process improvements.

We should look at the bigger picture and not just individual issues in isolation.
Yes I think Nawaz is now (finally) sincere in his view that he wants to uphold constitution and bring democratic order. I think he could have easily stayed in London the first time, instead he came back to face certain imprisonment. And with this latest speech he has burnt all bridges with the establishment.

Shehbaz Sharif and others in PML were busy trying to do the usual back room dealing with generals in order to allow for the return of PML to normal politics and in order to remove support from IK. Nawaz has essentially destroyed that in one fell swoop. And I think he may well return again to face imprisonment once more. And believe me, the establishment does not want him to return and to pick fights with them. If he comes back it will be of his own will. And I suspect also it will be for the right motivations.

As for PTI. Brother I hear what you are saying. I supported IK and PTI at one time. This is no longer the same party and he is no longer the same man. His PM-ship and this government can be removed by the establishment on a whim. They need only signal to their cronies in PMLQ and MQM who are holding up the thin sliver of a majority in NA for this current government. If IK crosses them, his government will fall within 2 weeks at the very most. Or worse they could character assassinate him over time and then remove him using a multitude of tricks. IK is utterly beholden to them now, make no mistake about it. And within PTI’s ranks are lots of establishment lackeys who’d sink a knife in IKs back if it helps make them PM, SMQ is chief among them, he’s an ambitious man.

But as of today. It’s Imran Khan who is in this position. And Nawaz to his credit stands in opposition. I would respect him more if he decides to return to continue facing imprisonment. And formally admits his own wrongs in history, the kind that we are seeing repeated by the current administration.

I may have a differing opinion to yours but I try to stay true to my stated principles.

So you're cheering on criminals now? We all know how PML-N rigged the previous election. Everybody remembers his speech (MUJHE MAJORITY CHAHIYE). That was NS sucking the tits of the establishment. Everything was halal then? What a principled criminal I must say!

IMHO I don't buy your argument.

Yes I think Nawaz is now (finally) sincere in his view that he wants to uphold constitution and bring democratic order. I think he could have easily stayed in London the first time, instead he came back to face certain imprisonment. And with this latest speech he has burnt all bridges with the establishment.

Shehbaz Sharif and others in PML were busy trying to do the usual back room dealing with generals in order to allow for the return of PML to normal politics and in order to remove support from IK. Nawaz has essentially destroyed that in one fell swoop. And I think he may well return again to face imprisonment once more. And believe me, the establishment does not want him to return and to pick fights with them. If he comes back it will be of his own will. And I suspect also it will be for the right motivations.

As for PTI. Brother I hear what you are saying. I supported IK and PTI at one time. This is no longer the same party and he is no longer the same man. His PM-ship and this government can be removed by the establishment on a whim. They need only signal to their cronies in PMLQ and MQM who are holding up the thin sliver of a majority in NA for this current government. If IK crosses them, his government will fall within 2 weeks at the very most. Or worse they could character assassinate him over time and then remove him using a multitude of tricks. IK is utterly beholden to them now, make no mistake about it. And within PTI’s ranks are lots of establishment lackeys who’d sink a knife in IKs back if it helps make them PM, SMQ is chief among them, he’s an ambitious man.

First of all my opinion is different about NS. The reason you gave about your believe also seems wrong as you are ignoring Mariyam Nawaz. NS is doing it all for Mariyam Nawaz as she wants to rule Pakistan like his dad.

On your take about IK being held hostage to thin majority, you are right but is this the right criteria to judge a persons efforts? So are you trying to say I should prefer a corrupt theif over an honest hard working man because the honest man have thin majority?

My final question to you is if suppose NS comes back and fight with the establishment and wins against them. What will he do with this power? Will he return this power to the people of Pakistan or will grab it for himself and for people of Pakistan it will be jsut change of face from bajwa and co to sharief and co?

I agree, he should atone for when he also used generals to help him land in power in the early 1990s and for undermining BB. And much more, even as recently as 2011, he either made a serious mistake or possibly participated in undermining the government at the behest of the ISI. He should answer for this too.

Sir you and everyone else on this thread knows fully well what the motive behind the whole circus of APC was. 'Vote ko izzat do' is just a slogan for gullible people like yourself. Their real objective is 'NRO do', 'Bring us in power, we are the God choose Shahi Khandan'
It's hilarious listening to your argument while seeing just a couple of days ago how they were blackmailing the state to give 'NRO' by putting the interest of state and it's people at risk. So please spare us from these high ground moral lectures.

High priority message to Democracy Valiants of Pakistan. Another attack on democracy has happened in Pakistan by the evil state, must gather in gawalmandi to show your utmost support to family enterprise.

Lunch menu:
Qeemay walay Naan.

If these bastard was dealt like how China treats corrupt people by Hanging the issue would have been resolved long time ago

If Rich people will have dual rules , and they can get easy Bail to live in UK then problem will not be solved

Last edited:
This isn't my main motivation, I have a lot of valid criticism for Nawaz, he is far from any sort of credible leader in my eyes and estimation.

However, on this subject of democracy, military over-stepping and hegemony, upholding of constitutional law and rights, I fully agree with him. And no other politician of ours at this time is saying what he is. Imran Khan used to say this at one time, and I supported him fervently, I would again if he wises up on this and goes back to his old politics. I don't doubt your intentions at all, you are a well meaning individual who is also educated and aware, in your view you are saying what you know to be true and making valid judgments on that basis. Let's just say I disagree with your perspective, there's a lot that I wish the Pakistani public could be made aware of that goes on behind the scenes, Nawaz just alluded to 10% of it, your opinion might change if you were aware of the rest of the facts.
He is repeating this idealistic rhetoric after he has been booted out of power for good now and declared as an absconder per law of Pakistan. All the proceedings in the cases, the arguments and evidences used are open in-front of everyone. He has yet to show any remorse of his financial crimes let alone an honest confession - which means he is still a habitual liar and our courts have also declared him a liar as well. You ignore all these official proceedings performed in various levels of our courts (nab courts, high courts and supreme court as well), but take a single speech or tweet from her narscist daughter as the gospel of truth? He is changed now for what? Its the same trick again - just like he lied about making a deal with Saudis and then the Saudi Prince had to come and shown the documents to Pakistani public!
None of his speech points are genuine at all. If you see them as genuine then you either are very gullible or have a typical racist and slave-mentality bias that most of countrymen suffer from.
And look at the coalition he is leading here that represents true democracy in his sense: Molana FazlurRahman the most vile and religiously corrupt face; who hijacked his fathers legacy and has kept his followers brainwashed and braindead. Forget voting women are not even allowed to step outside per his agenda but has no issues in sitting in public with women in APC.

Asif Ali Zaradri - allegedly a notorious gangster and mafia feudal lord of sindh, whose tales of suppression of interior sindh are horrifying. He represents the same lot of feudal pricks whose corrupt sons branzenly used to pick women/girls from Karachi wedding halls and then returned them to their homes at night - ask anyone from Karachi and they will tell you all these tales. Does this family even let sindhis vote without victimization? Are political opponents not crushed using administrative machinery in interrior sindh? Did Mian saab forgot to mention the plight of Karachi and interior Sindh to PPP in APC?
And finally lets come to this so called Sharif family - that has no respect for courts and law and in their arrogant mindset think of the Pakistani awam as their subjects and their God Given right to plunder their wealth. We walk their path and to what end sir? So model town type killings can happen without any accountability again? So Kashmir Committe can be led by Fazlur Rahman again? So TT transfers can start again?

I have no issues with what he said about democracy and rule of law - I have issue with HIM and the corrupt lot who is preaching a nobel cause. If there is ever rule of law on Pakistan he would be sitting behind bars. He is just stating these points to earn back his power and further his lineage rule and wealth.
Weather Imran Khan is a successful PM or not is irrelevant - what is relevant here that these bunch of looters have plundered Pakistan for decades and have always furthered their own interest (history can be quoted) - their interest in democracy is only till power is transfered to them through rigged elections; they will never let true democracy (which includes right of vote for people and the protection of election ballots), independent accountability and rule of law ensured by courts. These are just mafia lords who want their power back and just like ZAB will not mind breaking the country to achieve their petty selfish goals.

Last edited:
The medical report was presented by PM Imran Khan's doctors from his own Shaukat Khanum Hospital.

PM Khan sent Shaukat Khanum doctors to confirm Nawaz Sharif's illness: Khurram Dastagir
Now the same IK govt is saying he is healthy enough, as he has been doing just fine without a single hospital visit for last 11 months, so he should come back and surrender to courts as ordered by IHC. Any further travel or medical needs can be decided in courts again based on new medical reports.

Last edited:

Sheikh Rashid Ahmad

@ShkhRasheed

·
Sep 20

آج ایک صحت مند شخص نے بیماری کی مفروری کے پیچھے سے خطاب کیا ہے اور حساس اداروں کے بارے میں گفتگو کی ہے جب کہ دنیا جانتی ہے کہ وہ شخص جس نے بھٹو کو پھانسی دی ضیاء الحق انکا سیاست میں مائی باپ تھا 1/2

ہارون الرشید

@haroon_natamam

·
Sep 20

" پہلے سے طے کر لیا جاتا ہے کہ کہ کس کو جتانا ہے" نواز شریف۔۔۔۔ محترم یہ فرمایے کہ 1985 اور 1988' 2008 میں وزارت اعلیٰ اور 1990' 1996 اور 2018 میں وزارت عظمی کا تاج کس نے آپ کے سر پہ رکھا۔ آپ کو اربوں ڈالر کمانے اور
ملک سے باہر لے جانے کی اجازت کس نے دی؟

Babar Awan

@BabarAwanPK

·
Sep 20

منی لانڈرنگ کے بڑے ملزم نے قوم کو جمہوریت کی ٹیوشن پڑھائی۔ عمران نے کہا ان پر ہاتھ ڈالوں گا تو سب اکھٹے ہوجائیں گے- آج وہی دن تھا، سب اکھٹے تھے۔ قوم اپنے کپتان کے ساتھ ہے اور کپتان اپنے پاکستان کے ساتھ۔

Mubasher Lucman

@mubasherlucman

·
Sep 20

ہمارا مقابلہ عمران خان سے نہیں، اس کو لانے والے سے ہے۔
نواز شریف میاں صاحب، عمران خان کے ڈرائیور کی بات کررہے ہیں۔ شہباز شریف

Sheikh Rashid Ahmad
@ShkhRasheed

·
Sep 20

آج ایک صحت مند شخص نے بیماری کی مفروری کے پیچھے سے خطاب کیا ہے اور حساس اداروں کے بارے میں گفتگو کی ہے جب کہ دنیا جانتی ہے کہ وہ شخص جس نے بھٹو کو پھانسی دی ضیاء الحق انکا سیاست میں مائی باپ تھا 1/2

ہارون الرشید
@haroon_natamam

·
Sep 20

" پہلے سے طے کر لیا جاتا ہے کہ کہ کس کو جتانا ہے" نواز شریف۔۔۔۔ محترم یہ فرمایے کہ 1985 اور 1988' 2008 میں وزارت اعلیٰ اور 1990' 1996 اور 2018 میں وزارت عظمی کا تاج کس نے آپ کے سر پہ رکھا۔ آپ کو اربوں ڈالر کمانے اور
ملک سے باہر لے جانے کی اجازت کس نے دی؟

Babar Awan
@BabarAwanPK

·
Sep 20

منی لانڈرنگ کے بڑے ملزم نے قوم کو جمہوریت کی ٹیوشن پڑھائی۔ عمران نے کہا ان پر ہاتھ ڈالوں گا تو سب اکھٹے ہوجائیں گے- آج وہی دن تھا، سب اکھٹے تھے۔ قوم اپنے کپتان کے ساتھ ہے اور کپتان اپنے پاکستان کے ساتھ۔

Mubasher Lucman
@mubasherlucman

·
Sep 20

ہمارا مقابلہ عمران خان سے نہیں، اس کو لانے والے سے ہے۔
نواز شریف میاں صاحب، عمران خان کے ڈرائیور کی بات کررہے ہیں۔ شہباز شریف
1600760119720.png

Yes I think Nawaz is now (finally) sincere in his view that he wants to uphold constitution and bring democratic order.

This is exactly what every hardcore patwari claims and has been claiming since Oct 1999!! I hope you are not one!

Nawaz is fighting for his family assets and Maryam's political career - he has zero interest in the wellbeing of Pakistan and Pakistanis. Anyone who believes otherwise is an utter fool.

Thank God people of this mentality are no longer moderators of this esteemed forum.

Back
Top Bottom