What's new

Nawaz breaks silence, addresses APC

This is exactly what every hardcore patwari claims and has been claiming since Oct 1999!! I hope you are not one!

Nawaz is fighting for his family assets and Maryam's political career - he has zero interest in the wellbeing of Pakistan and Pakistanis. Anyone who believes otherwise is an utter fool.

He was once an establishment lackey himself, and went along with deal making and allowing them space behind the scenes as recently as his last term. Believe me, if he does it again, I’ll be the first to criticise him and call him out, but that latest speech was the first time a major leader has openly called out the military led establishment, let’s see if he remains true to his rhetoric.

Thank God people of this mentality are no longer moderators of this esteemed forum.

Being a mod has nothing to do with one’s political views. Nobody asked for my views before I became a mod, and nobody did when I asked to step down.

My political opinions differ to yours, that doesn’t mean I have to hate you and question your motives, mentality etc. As I’ve said in the past, I fully empathise with your view.

The only good thing in his speech is when he said “our fight is not with IK, but with those who selected this incompetent individual as a PM”.

He was once an establishment lackey himself, and went along with deal making and allowing them space behind the scenes as recently as his last term. Believe me, if he does it again, I’ll be the first to criticise him and call him out, but that latest speech was the first time a major leader has openly called out the military led establishment, let’s see if he remains true to his rhetoric.

The more things change ... ... the more history repeats itself. :D

Being a mod has nothing to do with one’s political views. Nobody asked for my views before I became a mod, and nobody did when I asked to step down.

My political opinions differ to yours, that doesn’t mean I have to hate you and question your motives, mentality etc. As I’ve said in the past, I fully empathise with your view.
So you are suggesting Nawaz Sharif deserves a fourth chance as PM?

What exactly are his achievements in the previous three tries?

Heck he left the economy at the verge of default that PTI had to come and resurrect. Exports fell from $25b in 2013 to $23b in 2018. The current account deficit had touched $20b. The trade deficit had touched $40b. Remittances stagnated to $19b in his last three years, increased to $21b in PTI first year and $23b in PTI second year. Debt to GDP ratio increased to highest level in history. Forex reserves HALVED in his last two years. Nonexistent FDI, heck in FY20 PTI was all set to get highest FDI in 11 years, due to corona they ended up getting second highest in 11 years.

This is all his performance I haven't even touched on his corruption.

So you are trying to say this savior of Pakistan should be given a fourth chance and let's just ignore his shitty performance from 2013 to 2018 only because he now chooses to bark against the armed forces and is unwilling to accept that 17 million Pakistanis voted for PTI highest in our history?

You are trying to make it simply a 'political difference of opinion'. No it's not. It's a difference of being pro-Pakistan and anti-Pakistan and you my friend are standing with anti-Pakistan either through naivety or because you or your family directly benefit from the corruption of the Sharifs.

You seem to be from khata hai tu lagata bhi hai brigade.

So you are suggesting Nawaz Sharif deserves a fourth chance as PM?

What exactly are his achievements in the previous three tries?

Heck he left the economy at the verge of default that PTI had to come and resurrect. Exports fell from $25b in 2013 to $23b in 2018. The current account deficit had touched $20b. The trade deficit had touched $40b. Remittances stagnated to $19b in his last three years, increased to $21b in PTI first year and $23b in PTI second year. Debt to GDP ratio increased to highest level in history. Forex reserves HALVED in his last two years. Nonexistent FDI, heck in FY20 PTI was all set to get highest FDI in 11 years, due to corona they ended up getting second highest in 11 years.

This is all his performance I haven't even touched on his corruption.

So you are trying to say this savior of Pakistan should be given a fourth chance and let's just ignore his shitty performance from 2013 to 2018 only because he now chooses to bark against the armed forces and is unwilling to accept that 17 million Pakistanis voted for PTI highest in our history?
My number one ideological motivation is democracy, rule of law, and political stability derived from these principles. Nawaz is far from a good leader, and yes I'm well aware of the previous government's economic record, I've criticised it in depth and defended this government as you well know. But if Nawaz is the only person out here telling the truth and challenging the establishment, then he is the only independent leader in our entire system.

Imran Khan was once this guy, he isn't anymore, he's the exact opposite. Nawaz was a lackey too, but today claims that he is the opposite, or at least he is paying lip service to the cause, which is more than any other leader at this time is even daring to do.

You are trying to make it simply a 'political difference of opinion'. No it's not. It's a difference of being pro-Pakistan and anti-Pakistan and you my friend are standing with anti-Pakistan either through naivety or because you or your family directly benefit from the corruption of the Sharifs.

It IS a difference of opinion, and my friend we do not have a monopoly on patriotism, I don't like to question the patriotism of others. And as for personal interest, I've said it before, I don't know any noon league politicians/workers, let alone have family ties. And I stand to gain nothing, and stand to lose nothing from who is in power in Pakistan. The only reason I care is because I want to see my country prosper. I live in London, I work an honest living and earn for myself, your accusation is frankly appalling. Be careful with these sort of displays, you may look back with regret one day at those who you might denounce and demean simply because of a differing opinion/perspective.

My patriotism is in respecting democracy and the rule of law. These are principles on which Pakistan was formed, and they are prescribed to us as Muslims.

My number one ideological motivation is democracy, rule of law, and political stability derived from these principles. Nawaz is far from a good leader, and yes I'm well aware of the previous government's economic record, I've criticised it in depth and defended this government as you well know. But if Nawaz is the only person out here telling the truth and challenging the establishment, then he is the only independent leader in our entire system.

Imran Khan was once this guy, he isn't anymore, he's the exact opposite. Nawaz was a lackey too, but today claims that he is the opposite, or at least he is paying lip service to the cause, which is more than any other leader at this time is even daring to do.

It IS a difference of opinion, and my friend we do not have a monopoly on patriotism, I don't like to question the patriotism of others. And as for personal interest, I've said it before, I don't know any noon league politicians/workers, let alone have family ties. And I stand to gain nothing, and stand to lose nothing from who is in power in Pakistan. The only reason I care is because I want to see my country prosper. I live in London, I work an honest living and earn for myself, your accusation is frankly appalling. Be careful with these sort of displays, you may look back with regret one day at those who you might denounce and demean simply because of a differing opinion/perspective.

My patriotism is in respecting democracy and the rule of law. These are principles on which Pakistan was formed, and they are prescribed to us as Muslims.
What democracy and rule of law?

The guy lives in London, the same city you are living in and trying to decide what's best for Pakistan. He ran away from the country because he didn't have the cajonas to see through his jail sentence.

The very essence of democracy is accepting the rule of law. Nawaz was given ample opportunity to prove his source of income and how he managed to acquire properties abroad. He failed to do so. The rest is all 'baqwas' that you are trying to spew just to defend him.

Did the establishment ask him to loot and plunder with both hands and feet?

And yes I will question the patriotism of people who support and defend a person who raped my country in the three tries he got. If that hurts your feelings, that's your problem not mine.

It wasn't the first time. You have either a downright poor or a very short memory. He made nearly the same statements when Musharaf was in power and he was in his first exile! Search for his interview with Dr Shahid Masood when he was talking about Generals and what all he said. He was far more blunt then!

It's quite shocking that an educated guy like you sides with and approves the actions of this scum who looted Pakistan. It can only be for some personal reason or for your equal dislike of military as this scum. It's a good thing to see people like you becoming a shrinking minority with every passing day.

1600798867782.png

APC = Anti Pakistan Committee

>PML-(Nawaz Badmash Mujrim Choor )
>PPP
>Yellow Pag Wala

They all have corruption charges against them benefiting from the Leniency of courts

Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who reported his crimes
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who collected evidence against him
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with Journalist who questioned his excessive wealth
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who questioned his , maharaja life style while paying no tax
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who question "Khata hai to lagata bhi hai culture"
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with all state owned assets (Steeles Mills or PIA )
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who asked , where is his income coming from ?
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who asked if he has property and accounts overseas?
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who asked why is he quiet on Kashmri ?
Nawaz Sharif's fight is with people who protect the nation from outside threats

Last edited:
Democracy? The party itself has no democracy and is run on nepotism. And that is his vision was for ruling the country - A country owned by his family and cronies to further their wealth and power. Due to this all powers are kept in one family and local govts are never allowed to develop. The guy has no integrity or honesty to be trusted for anything.

Rule of Law? His most efficient CM is famous for extra judicial killings in Punjab ... remember Model Town? Rule of law would mean him and his family behind bars for illegal wealth. Why would he establish rule of law only to put himself behind bars? If he had any respect for rule of law of this country he would have surrendered him self to courts and come clean with his corruption. He needs to prove his innocence in courts first rather than trying to make a backchannel deal.

Political Stability: His 90s politics do not show that. His later politics has been driven by a personal vendetta against armed forces in one instance ultimately caused a 10 year long martial law.

Where is it proscribed to Muslims the following:
“Khatta ha lagata bhi hai”
“Meray asassay amdin sa zayada to tumhain kya?”
Examples of Qatari letters? TTs for money laundering? Hiding billions in employee accounts?

In Quran it is mentioned that previous nations were also destroyed due to their corruption. The systems governing Pakistanis in interior sindh and karachi are the worst repressive ones and short of only slavery. Hazarat Ali (RA) has mentioned that a nizzam based on Kufar may work but not one that is based on zulm/opression.

Issue is not with curtailing role of Military in politics and having a rule of law, that needs to be done for sure. Issue is with this corrupt lot of leaders in PMLN and PPP who have no sincerity towards any of these goals and in-fact will do the exact opposite.

But if Nawaz is the only person out here telling the truth and challenging the establishment, then he is the only independent leader in our entire system.
His words are meaningless as actions speak louder. Actions are absence of money trail to show legit wealth and dead bodies of model town. Actions are skipping bail on fake medical reports and being declared as a absconder in our courts. His words for democracy and rule of law are as sincere and meaningful as Mullah Fazlulahs were for Islam and Justice in Sawat valley - sounds like a Nobel cause but the end objective and intentions are poles apart.

The more things change ... ... the more history repeats itself. :D
It didnt take long:

@Jungibaaz
Right before revolution announced by the Mian saab all these revolutionaries were meeting Millitary officials and getting scolded for their immaturity.

As I had said this is just another drama and the end goal for them is just to achieve power and save wealth - their issue is not Military helping IK govt, their issue is why Military is not helping them instead.

Last edited:
The speech of 3 time former PM, Mr. Nawaz Sharif will have far reaching consequences in the geopolitical order of the entire region.

Back
Top Bottom