What's new

Nawaz breaks silence, addresses APC

When you see all traitors, thugs & chor's of Pakistan getting together against a person (Imran Khan) or an institute (Army & ISI), then blindly follow and support those - Imran Khan, Army & ISI.

EiWtXqiXcAE_nfC

I doubt many Pakistanis will march in streets for these guys.

Only hired individuals will march, I hope they ask for huge amounts of money.

I'm glad to hear that the cat is finally out of the bag. It should be clear to both sides, you reap what you sow. Whatever facts, if suppressed today, will come back to haunt you at a later date.

Nawaz Sharif has clearly burnt all bridges with GHQ, I'm sort of relieved as to that which I have been alluding to for a long time he has more or less openly stated, certainly the first time in a long time I've heard such direct and pointed attacks at the establishment/selectors/generals.

I know this will cause some to leave angry responses directed at me here, but frankly I'm getting somewhat used to it, I don't blame well meaning members just because they are not aware of some facts and ground realities. And make no mistake, this was just an opening broadside, he could have said a lot more.
Well it also shows that the gourmand cat was also openly lying about its medical conditions in our courts! and actually has no medical issues in traveling back to Pakistan and face courts like rest of common Pakistanis do. It is a painful sight to see educated individuals like you so blindly following such elitist and corrupt politician’s agendas. All this drama is to save a princess’s political career and some ill gotten wealth.
Some people who have no stakes in Pakistan maybe delusional enough to see a Nelson Mandela bringing revolution through internet, but I just see a Punjabi version of the irrelevant Altaf Hussain in the making. Despite the half truths and malicious campaign launched, InshaAllah our people will see through this as well just like they did the madrassa student march of Maulana Diesel.

Last edited:
Few points i think needs to be addressed .

1.Civilian In sight to all decision done by Army
2. Legislation to ensure no one irrespective of fact bureaucrat ,Generals ,Politicians ,Bureaucracy gets away with corruption .

Till the time we should stop labeling people as Traitors .

I hope three times PM Nawaz Sharif will return to Pakistan soon and repair the damage once again the current foreign funded incompetent Government has done.

I hope he will also help the current Pakistani Army Chief find a suitable country to live in and serve like Pervez Musharraf and Raheel Sharif are doing.
Nawaz was so competent that he didn't even appoint a Foreign Minister for Pakistan.

Nawaz was and is doing India's bidding. Nawaz isolated Pakistan at the behest of India. Brought in Ajit Doval to a wedding ceremony on Pakistani taxpayers expense.

And now, he has just become the new Altaf Hussain. Getting funds from Ajit Doval is easier in the UK as we Pakistan can't request an audit.

This traitor continues to be relevant and not brought to justice... shame on Pakistani establishment, they just don't know how to deal with the enemy of the state and its people.
All traitors must be brought to justice but it includes all of those dual nationals sitting in the govt with key posts?

Even if convicted prisoner is dying there is no provision in law for what happened.
It was an NRO from army or judiciary to him
That was proven that, case was fake evn the judge who made that decesion he himself openly told that he was under preasure to do that so, that law and its decesions are just another bad jokes in the world these days

I hope three times PM Nawaz Sharif will return to Pakistan soon and repair the damage once again the current foreign funded incompetent Government has done.

I hope he will also help the current Pakistani Army Chief find a suitable country to live in and serve like Pervez Musharraf and Raheel Sharif are doing.
Are you talking about the liar who fled after showing fake medical reports and claiming to have life threatening condition.

3 time PM who dont have trust on his doctors, judiciary and army chief selected by himself, NAB chairman selected by himself.

election commission selected by himself.

Lolz...

Well it also shows that the gourmand cat was also openly lying about its medical conditions in our courts! and actually has no medical issues in traveling back to Pakistan and face courts like rest of common Pakistanis do. It is a painful sight to see educated individuals like you so blindly following such elitist and corrupt politician’s agendas. All this drama is to save a princess’s political career and some ill gotten wealth.
Some people who have no stakes in Pakistan maybe delusional enough to see a Nelson Mandela bringing revolution through internet, but I just see a Punjabi version of the irrelevant Altaf Hussain in the making. Despite the half truths and malicious campaign launched, InshaAllah our people will see through this as well just like they did the madrassa student march of Maulana Diesel.
This isn't my main motivation, I have a lot of valid criticism for Nawaz, he is far from any sort of credible leader in my eyes and estimation.

However, on this subject of democracy, military over-stepping and hegemony, upholding of constitutional law and rights, I fully agree with him. And no other politician of ours at this time is saying what he is. Imran Khan used to say this at one time, and I supported him fervently, I would again if he wises up on this and goes back to his old politics. I don't doubt your intentions at all, you are a well meaning individual who is also educated and aware, in your view you are saying what you know to be true and making valid judgments on that basis. Let's just say I disagree with your perspective, there's a lot that I wish the Pakistani public could be made aware of that goes on behind the scenes, Nawaz just alluded to 10% of it, your opinion might change if you were aware of the rest of the facts.

Few points i think needs to be addressed .

1.Civilian In sight to all decision done by Army
2. Legislation to ensure no one irrespective of fact bureaucrat ,Generals ,Politicians ,Bureaucracy gets away with corruption .

Till the time we should stop labeling people as Traitors .

I'd add to the list, upholding constitutional law as the most crucial element. and generals should also be held to their oaths as members of the armed forces in order to "... uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people".

Nawaz Sharif: OS vote ko izzat do Jo ham kharid laity hain.
Sb milker lanat bhaijo, keh aaj ham sb aik hi jagah baithy hoay hain. Ziada mehnat nahi kerni paregi.

That was proven that, case was fake evn the judge who made that decesion he himself openly told that he was under preasure to do that so, that law and its decesions are just another bad jokes in the world these days
Just because a judge say so doesnt make a case fake..there were 5 other judges

Case is pretty straight forward.. Just because pakistanis dont call undocumented wealth as kick backs doesnt make it all good.
I know corruption is in our culture but it doesnt make it more acceptable

Back
Top Bottom